RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:57 am 

The problem is, liberals tend to see through the BS pretty easily.

Bingo.

One more reason liberal radio failboats.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

No, I don't agree. It's not my job to go out and enlist posters, and it's not your job either. If you "want" to bring people for more discussion, that's cool and I have no problem new members, left or right, and I'm sure everyone here would agree with that. But the new guy came in trolling right off the hop, and hasn't added anything to the discussion on his first day other than spamming the board with BS and derailments.

Drak if it's not your job. And it's not my job. Then who's job is it?

Someday you're going to attempt to log in here, and here will not be here if it's not somebody's job, and they aren't doing their job. I think it's everyone's job.

Creasy has added something to the discussion on his first day. There was quite a boost to the posting activity on the board over what it had been. The board has been limping along pretty darned slow.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:14 pm 
Board Emeritus

Drak if it's not your job. And it's not my job. Then who's job is it?

Someday you're going to attempt to log in here, and here will not be here if it's not somebody's job, and they aren't doing their job. I think it's everyone's job.

Creasy has added something to the discussion on his first day. There was quite a boost to the posting activity on the board over what it had been. The board has been limping along pretty darned slow.

No, it's not my "job." I have a job. If I see someone some place that I think would want to check it out, I'll certainly tell them. But it's not my "job." If you want to take it upon yourself as a "job" then go ahead, but don't tell me what to do. Comprehendez?

And trolling doesn't add to the discussion, but it's common for there to be an uptick when a troll or sock comes on board. You should know that. Nice try though.

Voting with hurt fees to pwn the libs:
Quote:
because of this board... it will be very hard for me to support a Democratic candidate.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:00 pm 
Board Emeritus

I'm a boilerplate conservative troll who knows the struggle, my brothers.

Sure, you do.

Quote:

That's me in Africa a coupla buncha months ago outside the prison were they kept that Mandela rabble rouser oppressified.

And, no, I don't own a business. I'm a regular workin' stiff. A 40-hour-a-week Regular Joe who does real-world work. Sorry to have to crush your capitalist-fat-cat hate boner, and take your filthy capitalist $.

:roll:

Every conservative troll on the internet always owns a business.

Everybody knows that.

:roll: :problem:

Quote:
I would like my $100 Ameringo winnings paid to me in small, unmarked bitcoins, thankyouverymuch.

For the most part, American conservatives are the world's laziest, most shiftless people.

It's why a bunch of you ran to Africa to enslave as many people as possible after genociding the folks who were already here before you; even to this day, too many of you truly believe others were put here to do your work for you.

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:32 pm 
Board Emeritus

Goosestepping confederates?

All those very fine people you vote with, yeah.

Where do you get your tikitorches?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:27 pm 
Board Emeritus

All those very fine people you vote with, yeah.

Where do you get your tikitorches?

From Home Depot. He looks for nearest Hispanic Store Clerk find them for him. Lazy White Men are like that.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:34 pm 
Board Emeritus

How dare you assume xir's gender?! That's so racist!

Stupid response.

Next time, just ask. (But then, that would entail having an actual semblance of a rational conversation instead of behaving like a troll. I don't think you're capable.)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:43 pm 
Board Emeritus

Sure, you do.

:roll:

Every conservative troll on the internet always owns a business.

Everybody knows that.

:roll: :problem:

For the most part, American conservatives are the world's laziest, most shiftless people.

It's why a bunch of you ran to Africa to enslave as many people as possible after genociding the folks who were already here before you; even to this day, too many of you truly believe others were put here to do your work for you.

Conservatives always preach they are self-made people who didn't have anyone helping them. Of course, Elizabeth Warren easily shot that argument down.
www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:45 pm 
Board Emeritus

:lol:

Attachment:
melania.jpg
melania.jpg [ 59.94 KiB | Viewed 670 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:50 pm 
Board Emeritus

Conservatives always preach they are self-made people who didn't have anyone helping them. Of course, Elizabeth Warren easily shot that argument down.

Ohhh that was good. I love her.

Conservative white males are the most government-dependent people in this hemisphere. Always have been. Where would they be if generations and generations of government rigged in their favor didn't create that precious identity for them :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:02 pm 
Board Emeritus

Ohhh that was good. I love her.

Conservative white males are the most government-dependent people in this hemisphere. Always have been. Where would they be if generations and generations of government rigged in their favor didn't create that precious identity for them :lol:

My brother is a conservative, republican businessman who always wants less taxes and less government and hates people who receive government assistance. Funny thing, but his biggest client is the U.S. Navy. I've called him out for having a double standard and it's not that he doesn't get it, he just doesn't want to admit it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:57 pm 
Board Emeritus

Oh, and when did I ever make the argument that conservative voices can't be heard?

You didn't, but there are other people besides you. You might want to check my referent for that statement. It's not a 2nd person pronoun.

(I'm not always sure conservatives are aware of that, but anyway.)

IMHO, the reason why conservatives consistently dominate in the ratings of talk radio is no one ever lost an audience over telling them what they want to hear. Limbaugh & Hannity are Zen Masters of this art. And what conservatives seem to want to hear is a) they are the only hard-working people in America earnestly and honestly earning their money and b) Mexicans, Muslims, liberals, Blacks, gays, and whatever else is an outgroup exist only as lazy parasites to deprive them of what they've gainfully generated.

To put it another way, there is a very big and successful industry in this country trying to persuade the middle class, falsely, that they are being robbed by the poor, not the rich.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:54 pm 
Board Emeritus

I believe the Captain has left the building.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:50 am 
Board Emeritus

Huh. Seems like someone else has their doubts about Maxine Waters' faculties.

Trump last night called her a "Low IQ" individual.

Trump: "Maxine Waters A Very Low I.Q. Individual"
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... idual.html

Huh. Interesting history of connecting race & IQ in this country.

But I digress.

Should note he also called Chuck Todd a "sleepy-eyed son of a bitch" at his PA rally. I'm not so great a defender of Msr. Todd, even if he is from around these parts (he's so good at the false equivocation thing it irritates me), but still, more attacks on the media.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:23 am 
Board Emeritus

I believe the Captain has left the building.

Cap did not last very long did he?

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:26 am 
Board Emeritus

Huh. Seems like someone else has their doubts about Maxine Waters' faculties.

Trump last night called her a "Low IQ" individual.

Trump: "Maxine Waters A Very Low I.Q. Individual"
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... idual.html

Huh. Interesting history of connecting race & IQ in this country.

But I digress.

Should note he also called Chuck Todd a "sleepy-eyed son of a bitch" at his PA rally. I'm not so great a defender of Msr. Todd, even if he is from around these parts (he's so good at the false equivocation thing it irritates me), but still, more attacks on the media.

Congresswoman Waters gave a dynamite Keynote Address the CADEM in February. 45 is down right afraid of strong, intelligent Women. Chuck Todd....how dare question the 45.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:41 am 
Board Emeritus

When conservatives talk about blacks, they invariably question their intelligence. Glen attacked Rep. Watters' intelligence. Don't see a YouTube for her CADEM '18 speech, but here's Rep Watters speaking during a hearing, raking Ben Nelson over the coals. It's easy to see she ran circles around world-renowned brain surgeon Ben Carson. She seems highly intelligent to me.

Maybe glen thinks she wouldn't have handled a white man so well...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:07 pm 
Board Emeritus

When conservatives talk about blacks, they invariably question their intelligence. Glen attacked Rep. Watters' intelligence. Don't see a YouTube for her CADEM '18 speech, but here's Rep Watters speaking during a hearing, raking Ben Nelson over the coals. It's easy to see she ran circles around world-renowned brain surgeon Ben Carson. She seems highly intelligent to me.

Maybe glen thinks she wouldn't have handled a white man so well...

I guess lying comes natural to you. I have never questioned her intelligence what I have said that due to her advanced age and many of the things she has said lately that there is a very good chance she is in the early stages of her dotage.

Your insinuation about me and racism are just totally ignorant on your part. But, I contribute it to two things. First your advanced case of liberal white guilt. Which leads you to the conclusion that any criticism of a liberal black person is racism. Of course it is ok to call conservative blacks race traitors. The second reason being like so many [close to all] liberals you consider any opinion about race that is different from yours is racist.

As in lets talk about race in America. Any opinion that is different with liberal America is racist.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:15 pm 
Board Emeritus

SIDEBAR I was 100% correct about Rep Waters response to the State of the Union. It was rehearsed and written and not at all off the cuff as I believe was originally planned. Or at the very least the way most all including you believed it was going to be.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:28 pm 
Board Emeritus

SIDEBAR I was 100% correct about Rep Waters response to the State of the Union. It was rehearsed and written and not at all off the cuff as I believe was originally planned. Or at the very least the way most all including you believed it was going to be.

Hey, dumbass, those responses are NEVER off the cuff. Even if made after, they are written by speechwriters (the SOTU speech is released a few hours in advance) and they are read off a teleprompter.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:42 pm 
Board Emeritus

Hey, dumbass, those responses are NEVER off the cuff. Even if made after, they are written by speechwriters (the SOTU speech is released a few hours in advance) and they are read off a teleprompter.

Even a prepared statement did not help "Bat Crap Crazy" Bachmann from talking about how U.S. Soldiers landed on "Iwo Jama", when in fact it was the U.S. Marines that raised the U.S. Flag on Mt. Suribachi. All she ever had to do cross the Memorial Bridge and go the goddamn Iow Jima Memorial.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:42 am 
Board Emeritus

As in lets talk about race in America. Any opinion that is different with liberal America is racist.

Incorrect.

White conservatives are basically anti-Black, white supremacist, grievace-oriented, and militantly ignorant about every other group except yourselves. Your racism has got nothing to do with "opinions." It's your culture and the way of life you impose on your children.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:39 am 
Board Emeritus

Incorrect.

White conservatives are basically anti-Black, white supremacist, grievace-oriented, and militantly ignorant about every other group except yourselves. Your racism has got nothing to do with "opinions." It's your culture and the way of life you impose on your children.

glen does not see himself as a racist. He is just one more White Man trying his damndest to keep his world, his life, the way it has always been.

We see this in how he has branded you Carmen as the racist...You Hate White People. His projection of his own racism on to you makes him feel better. IF only YOU could understand, he does not hate you, but he sure as hell does not want you to vote and if you think you are entitled to equal pay for equal work then you have another thing coming.

He only wants to protect the African-American, he knows what is best for you because White Men care about their property.

I've lived with glen and people like glen all my life. Members of my Family were racist and proud of it. My Grand Mother was Daughter of the Confederacy, the same organization that thought putting statues of Southern Generals in Charlottesville Virginia all kinds of fine, well and good. She openly supported Poll Taxes on African-Americans and had no problem with the Klan lynching Blacks...it was needed to "Keep Them In Their Place."

As long African-Americans remain silent, work shit jobs and accept second class status, what is the harm?

glen lives in a very diminishing world. The sooner he learns that...never mind he never will.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:06 pm 
Board Emeritus

glen does not see himself as a racist. He is just one more White Man trying his damndest to keep his world, his life, the way it has always been.

We see this in how he has branded you Carmen as the racist...You Hate White People. His projection of his own racism on to you makes him feel better. IF only YOU could understand, he does not hate you, but he sure as hell does not want you to vote and if you think you are entitled to equal pay for equal work then you have another thing coming.

He only wants to protect the African-American, he knows what is best for you because White Men care about their property.

I've lived with glen and people like glen all my life. Members of my Family were racist and proud of it. My Grand Mother was Daughter of the Confederacy, the same organization that thought putting statues of Southern Generals in Charlottesville Virginia all kinds of fine, well and good. She openly supported Poll Taxes on African-Americans and had no problem with the Klan lynching Blacks...it was needed to "Keep Them In Their Place."

As long African-Americans remain silent, work shit jobs and accept second class status, what is the harm?

glen lives in a very diminishing world. The sooner he learns that...never mind he never will.

Conservative whites think they're owed something, especially by Black people. They even demand forgiveness when their children murder ours.

It really messes with their flimsy sense of self to learn that they're not.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:45 pm 
Board Emeritus

This is a bad idea. From what Ive seen and heard from Rep Waters lately indicates that she might be past it mentally. I read one report claiming the DNC was protecting her from herself, by ignoring some of the events she has spoke at.

I personally believe that Rep Waters is in her dotage and should be encouraged to retire before she tarnishes her legacy.

Bullshit. Normal sexist bullshit. She's far more coherent that Bush on his best day. It's interesting how Republicans attack EVERY dem black female politician.

What I've seen and heard from glen lately indicates that he is in his dotage, past it mentally, and should retire before he crushes and incinerates somebody to death with his truck like we had on the I-290 here on March 1st.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7