RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:44 am 
Policy Wonk

Apparently Investigative Reporter Ronan Farrow has come into possession of some of the "Back Stage" tapes of 45's so-called "Reality TV" Program "The Apprentice".

https://www.politicususa.com/2018/09/18 ... ublic.html

Omarosa Manigault Newman says that she’s heard a tape of Donald Trump using the racial slur commonly called the ‘n-word’ on the set of The Apprentice.

Tom Arnold says that if he can get his hands on one 12-hour backstage tape, a racial slur is the least of what we’ll see. He’s been pursuing these tapes, and now he says some have been handed over and are now in possession of Ronan Farrow — the journalist whose byline has been attached to #metoo stories, and whose reporting on accusations against Harvey Weinstein earned a Pulitzer prize.

Farrow has done some very good reporting on the corrupt 45 and his cabal.

Tom Arnold is loud mouth and I am very dubious of any claim made by Aronold.

IF Farrow does have these tapes, I hope he releases them as soon as they can be verified.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:33 am 
Board Emeritus

Much jawing about these tapes.

Enough jaw-jaw, let's play-play them on TV. No reality show hunt with Tom Arnold for them.

If Ronan's got 'em (and won't get the living daylights sued out of him, I guess there's that), freaking play 'em already.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:37 am 
Policy Wonk

Agree.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:13 pm 
Board Emeritus

Much jawing about these tapes.

Enough jaw-jaw, let's play-play them on TV. No reality show hunt with Tom Arnold for them.

If Ronan's got 'em (and won't get the living daylights sued out of him, I guess there's that), freaking play 'em already.

I like Tom and while for a long time I didnt think he had any talent and I was maybe even a bit jealous he was able to get such a free Hollywood ride simply by marrying someone, I do think he does have talent now and regardless of that I think he means to be on the right side of things and has for a very long time.

I think he is trying to get a revived career out of this situation but is at the same time trying to get the truth out there.

I look forward to his show.

I wish we could find outtakes of the Palin - Sacha Baron Cohen ordeal.