RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 607 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25
 Post subject: Re: The Big Perv Thread
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:38 pm 
Board Emeritus

I don't know, I don't get Showtime. I think I would need a TV to have that. I looked on google to see what SMILF is about, google showed me this:

I'm thinking maybe her show was shot down was because she was carting too many children off up into the sky.

How would you get your kid out of her grip and back down from there???

Most of the billboards in the rich white parts of L.A. are now for TV shows instead of cigarettes. SMILF is up all over the place. They have a key to the abbreviation, which is wrong. Everyone knows it really stands for Single Mom I'd Like to Fuck.

Somebody who's big in This Town is in trouble for human trafficking. I don't remember who. It's hard to keep all the names straight. We've been doing at least one celeb/notable death a day for at least the past week, and probably longer. They get chronicled daily on the same part of the L.A. Times Section B front page. Some people out there seem to be in continuous mourning. With all the stuff flying around the Internet it's hard to keep up.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:04 pm 
Board Emeritus

Google paid $35 million to former executive accused of sexual harassment

Google paid former search executive Amit Singhal $35 million in an exit package when he was reportedly forced to resign after a sexual assault investigation, according to court documents released Monday.

Details of the exit package were revealed as part of a shareholder lawsuit against the company, one that followed a published report of payouts Google made to executives accused of sexual misconduct.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/google-pai ... arassment/

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:27 pm 
Policy Wonk

I just wish they'd used a less vulgar name for the Show. I find MILF and SMILF to be slurs and misogynistic. I'm not a prude but these terms even SOUND nasty.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:04 pm 
Board Emeritus

Officer resigns after allegedly using police database to ask 150 women on dates: 'This is truly a disturbing situation'

A Florida police officer on the force for 12 years has resigned after being accused of using the police department’s confidential database as his personal dating service, contacting at least 150 women to ask them out.

Bradenton police chief Melanie Bevan held a press conference last Thursday to discuss the case of Sgt. Leonel Marines, who she says “cast a dark shadow on our law enforcement profession.” The investigation into Marines’s behavior began in June 2018, Bevan said, when the department received a citizen complaint from “an adult female and her parents.”

https://news.yahoo.com/officer-resigns- ... 10528.html

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:22 pm 
Board Emeritus

Man accused in five sex assault cases finally gets prison. But one of his victims says that's not enough.

A 27-year-old man accused in at least five sex crimes was sentenced this week to four years in prison and 10 years of special supervision after pleading guilty to reduced charges in two cases.

Mason McKay Reilly of Gilbert faced felony sex abuse charges in connection with two alleged rapes within weeks of each other last year at the same Hamilton County campground.

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story ... 141413002/

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:13 pm 
Board Emeritus

Jeffrey Epstein prosecutor was previously rebuked for handling of a child sex case

Nine months before cutting a covert plea deal with sex trafficking suspect Jeffrey Epstein, Miami U.S. Attorney Alexander Acosta was notified that the lead prosecutor in Epstein’s case had concealed victim information in another underage sex crimes case, the Miami Herald has learned.

The prosecutor, A. Marie Villafaña, was harshly rebuked by a federal judge in January 2007 for what he called her “intentional and/or serious lapse in judgment’’ when she failed to explicitly inform him that the defendant, a Texas man who traveled to Florida to have sex with a 14-year-old girl, had a prior history of predatory behavior with minors, court records show.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politi ... 65309.html

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:37 pm 
Board Emeritus

Warner Bros chairman-CEO resigns after sexual impropriety allegations

The Warner Bros chairman-CEO, Kevin Tsujihara, has resigned after allegations of sexual impropriety.

The 54-year-old has been embroiled in controversy since the Hollywood Reporter published an article suggesting that he engaged in a sexual relationship with the British actor Charlotte Kirk amid promises that he would help her get roles in the studio’s movies.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2019/m ... llegations

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 607 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25