RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 508 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Big Perv Thread
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:47 pm 
Board Emeritus

He said he was posting RW Lies, Lib. I accept his clarification. I just pointed out it should have been in the original post.

He may be sending a lot of this stuff from his phone where it's hard to type. I get that.

He told me once he does this as a public service for us and does it because the mainstream media lies and cant be trusted. Sigh...

corrupt corporate media who likes to spin and censor things is his exact words...

Last edited by Libertas on Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:49 pm 
Board Emeritus

That's cool. Speaking of adding context, how do you know he has anything to do with the newswire. Maybe his username stands for Artifact Power.

BTW: he often posts stuff from WolfPac and the Young Turks, and I would hardly say that is context-free, plus he DOES often comment on things he's posting, so I doubt he's operating under the constraints you're postulating. He is not a newswire.

Free of any other context, my logical assumption is if a person posts a story, without any additional commentary, it is because they believe it to be true. This norm of human communication was present before the Internet existed, BTW.

Sam: here's what I am saying. Note I did not ask for him to be reported, banned, or any additional action. If you have an issue with Lib, take it up with HIM.

I said stop posting crap, and if you're going to post crap, identify it as crap. That's all. And no, I will not change my position, even if it's Oprah posting.

The headline said gays in the Catholic Church are responsible for its abuse crisis, and that is fucking bullshit, and I hate bullshit. That is all, thank you very much.

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:58 pm 
Board Emeritus

Yeah Sam , take it up with me, so far AP has NOT withdrawn that post or explained that he made a mistake, HAS HE

And this is not the first time he has posted crap, but like the prof says since it was prog crap I had to let it slide because too many people are still BLINDED by people like Uyger.

If this was the first crap posted by the poster I would have NOT made my issue public this way but it isnt and I have tried to talk to him before about posting stuff that doesnt belong here.

Why do you feel you have the right to demand an explanation, an admission of acts and apology, or the withdraw of a post?

I don't feel I have that right.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:08 pm 
Board Emeritus

I dont answer STUPID fucking questions

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:16 pm 
Board Emeritus

That's cool. Speaking of adding context, how do you know he has anything to do with the newswire. Maybe his username stands for Artifact Power.

BTW: he often posts stuff from WolfPac and the Young Turks, and I would hardly say that is context-free, plus he DOES often comment on things he's posting, so I doubt he's operating under the constraints you're postulating. He is not a newswire.

Free of any other context, my logical assumption is if a person posts a story, without any additional commentary, it is because they believe it to be true. This norm of human communication was present before the Internet existed, BTW.

Sam: here's what I am saying. Note I did not ask for him to be reported, banned, or any additional action. If you have an issue with Lib, take it up with HIM.

I said stop posting crap, and if you're going to post crap, identify it as crap. That's all. And no, I will not change my position, even if it's Oprah posting.

The headline said gays in the Catholic Church are responsible for its abuse crisis, and that is fucking bullshit, and I hate bullshit. That is all, thank you very much.

It's obviously bull shit, and I haven't criticized you pointing it out up to the point of you pointing it out. Nor have I implied it was you who attacked our fellow member here.

Someone here has been attacked in a very frontal public way. In the aftermath of that attack the attack and the attackers intent has been swept under the rug and the victim who was attacked is now being asked to change their ways.

And there's still an outstanding demand from the attacker that the victim explain and apologize, "withdrawn that post or explained that he made a mistake."

What is this somewhat like, perhaps the issues surrounding METOO#!?! Rhetorical statement/question.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:25 pm 
Board Emeritus

I dont answer STUPID fucking questions

I have another STUPID fucking question, did you actually report AP, or did you just say you did?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:45 pm 
Board Emeritus

It's obviously bull shit, and I haven't criticized you pointing it out up to the point of you pointing it out. Nor have I implied it was you who attacked our fellow member here.

Someone here has been attacked in a very frontal public way. In the aftermath of that attack the attack and the attackers intent has been swept under the rug and the victim who was attacked is now being asked to change their ways.

And there's still an outstanding demand from the attacker that the victim explain and apologize, "withdrawn that post or explained that he made a mistake."

What is this somewhat like, perhaps the issues surrounding METOO#!?! Rhetorical statement/question.

What a stupid post.

Your #metoo observation is pretty accurate, though, just not in the way you think. You sound exactly like overdefensive men who themselves haven't been accused of anything.

Step back off of that ledge, man.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:48 pm 
Board Emeritus

What a stupid post.

Your #metoo observation is pretty accurate, though, just not in the way you think. You sound exactly like overdefensive men who themselves haven't been accused of anything.

Step back off of that ledge, man.

I refuse to allow this master of distraction to distract me today.

Still no apology for posting that vile story or retraction directly addressing that post.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:54 am 
Board Emeritus

Prosecutors won't charge former Attorney General Eric Schneiderman

Former New York Attorney General Eric T. Schneiderman will not face criminal charges for allegations of physical abuse against women he had dated, Nassau District Attorney Madeline Singas announced Thursday.

Singas, appointed in May as a special prosecutor in the case, said she believed the women who accused Schneiderman of abuse but that "legal impediments, including statutes of limitations, preclude criminal prosecution."

https://www.newsday.com/news/region-sta ... 1.23099018

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:24 pm 
Board Emeritus

TWO Outs ‘Ex-Gay’ Therapist Who Claims to Cure Gays, Yet Solicits Sex on Manhunt, a Gay Dating App - Truth Wins Out

Quote:
This latest scandal comes as the New Movie ‘Boy Erased’ has brought a Renewed Spotlight to the Dangers Caused by Conversion Therapy

WASHINGTON — Norman Goldwasser, by day, is an Orthodox Jewish therapist at Horizon Psychological Services who compares homosexuality to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and misleads clients by claiming that their sexual orientation can be changed with his special brand of quack therapy, which is rejected by every respected medical and mental health association. By night, an undercover investigation by Truth Wins Out has found, he solicits sexual partners on Manhunt, a gay dating App, using the profile “Hotnhairy72.” During our operation, Goldwasser, going by the pseudonym “Dave”, offered to meet for sex with our operative, “Brandon,” at a Fort Lauderdale motel room. Goldwasser also had a profile on Bear Nation by the same name.

This latest scandal comes as the new movie Boy Erased (Starring Lucas Hedges, Nicole Kidman, and Russell Crowe) has brought a renewed spotlight to the issue of the harm caused by “ex-gay” programs.

“Norman Goldwasser’s double life of unconscionable lies highlights the rank hypocrisy and predatory nature of the fraudulent ‘ex-gay’ industry,” said Truth Wins Out Executive Director Wayne Besen. “We urge every state to ban the scourge of conversion therapy that attacks the mental health of LGBT youth and puts them in harms way.” Besen is the author of Anything Bust Straight: Unmasking the Scandals and Lies Behind the Ex-Gay Myth.

According to the National Center for Lesbian Rights (NCLR) Born Perfect Campaign, 14 states and the District of Colombia have laws that prohibit conversion therapy for minors. Unfortunately, there is a loophole for religious groups to abuse minors with their companion “pray away the gay” programs.

Truth Wins Out does not engage in the outing of people participating in ex-gay programs unless there is overwhelming hypocrisy, exchange of commerce, and the threat of harm to LGBT youth. The Goldwasser outing passes all three tests.

dumb bigot

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:38 pm 
Board Emeritus

Self-hating dumb bigot.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

The new motto of the USA: Unum de multis. Out of one, many.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:13 pm 
Board Emeritus

Read Google CEO's response to employee sexual harassment protests

Google CEO Sundar Pichai just sent a memo to employees detailing changes to its sexual harassment and misconduct policies in the wake of massive protests last week.

More than 20,000 Google employees walked out of their offices Thursday following a bombshell New York Times report that detailed how the company has shielded executives accused of sexual misconduct, with organizers demanding concrete changes like a new system for reporting abuse and an employee representative on the company's board.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/08/google- ... nduct.html

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:34 pm 
Board Emeritus

Self-hating dumb bigot.

So many cons are. #yuck

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:16 pm 
Board Emeritus

MLB to investigate claims of racial discrimination vs. Mariners

Major League Baseball said Tuesday it will investigate claims of racial discrimination in the Seattle Mariners organization made by a former employee on Monday.

"MLB is aware of the allegations made by a former employee of the Seattle Mariners regarding the conduct of Club employees. Consistent with our policies, we are investigating the allegations," the league said in a statement given to The Athletic.

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/2526 ... e-mariners

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:24 pm 
Board Emeritus

Bye Bye U.S. Presidency

Trump critic Michael Avenatti arrested for domestic violence, TMZ reports

Michael Avenatti, a noted critic of President Donald Trump and attorney for Stormy Daniels, was reportedly arrested on Wednesday by Los Angeles Police over allegations of felony domestic violence, TMZ reported.

A report was taken by LAPD on Wednesday by Avenatti's ex-wife, the Hollywood Reporter said, citing a LAPD spokesperson.

https://www.wxyz.com/news/national/trum ... mz-reports

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:42 pm 
Board Emeritus

Seven women sue Dartmouth over sexual misconduct claims against former professors

Seven women filed a lawsuit on Thursday against Dartmouth College alleging that three former professors sexually assaulted and harassed them for more than a decade.

The current and former students allege in a lawsuit filed in federal court in New Hampshire that former professors Todd Heatherton, William Kelley and Paul Whalen used their positions in the school’s Department of Psychology and Brain Sciences (PBS) to coerce them into drinking and sex.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing ... ms-against

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:36 pm 
Board Emeritus

Anita Hill-Led Anti-Harassment Commission Names Former USOC Exec Malia Arrington Executive Director

The Hollywood Commission on Eliminating Sexual Harassment and Advancing Equality has appointed as executive director a former U.S. Olympic Committee official whose handling of a coach accused of sexually assaulting young athletes came under question.

Malia Arrington takes over in her new Hollywood role December 1, succeeding interim director Trista Schroeder. Anita Hill issued a statement, lauding Arrington’s work as chief operating officer of the U.S. Center for SafeSport, an organization dedicated to protecting athletes from emotional, physical and sexual abuse.

https://deadline.com/2018/11/hollywood- ... 202505460/

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:01 pm 
Board Emeritus

Former Michigan State president charged with lying in Larry Nassar investigation

The next shoe, and it’s a big one, dropped at Michigan State University Tuesday when Lou Anna K. Simon, the school’s former president, was charged with two felonies and two misdemeanors in relation to the Larry Nassar scandal.

Simon is accused of not detailing to police that she knew Nassar specifically was the subject of a 2014 Title IX investigation. She told police she knew about a “sports medical doc” being “subject to a review” but did not reveal that she knew exactly who it was or that it involved a Title IX investigation into abusing a patient.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/1 ... /23595198/

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:51 am 
Board Emeritus

49ers to release LB Reuben Foster after domestic violence charge in Tampa

The San Francisco 49ers announced Sunday morning that they will release linebacker Reuben Foster, who was arrested Saturday night at the team hotel in Tampa, Florida, on charges of domestic violence.

An arrest report from the Hillsborough County Sheriff's office said Foster was booked into jail at 11:11 p.m. ET. Bond was set at $2,000 during a bail hearing Sunday morning.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2537 ... nce-charge

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:04 am 
Board Emeritus

Home is the ‘most dangerous place’ for a woman: UN study

More than half the women who were murdered worldwide last year were killed by their partners or family members, making home “the most dangerous place for a woman,” a new UN study said Sunday.

In statistics released on the International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women, the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime calculated that of a total 87,000 female homicide cases worldwide in 2017, some 50,000 –- or 58 percent -– were committed by the victims’ intimate partners or family members.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/home-d ... ifications

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:20 pm 
Board Emeritus

New Les Moonves Accuser Says He Forced Oral Sex During Meeting

A New York Times story Wednesday detailed actress Bobbie Phillips accusation that former CBS CEO Les Moonves forced her to perform oral sex on him during a 1995 business meeting, then conspired with her former manager to keep her silent with a job offer when he knew he was being investigated for sexual misconduct.

Moonves said in a statement to the Times: “I strongly believe that the sexual encounter with Ms. Phillips more than 20 years ago was consensual.”

https://www.thewrap.com/les-moonves-acc ... ing-texts/

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:56 pm 
Board Emeritus

NYS bill would close private school loophole for reporting sexual abuse in schools

Presently, private schools in New York State are not required to report instances of sexual abuse by a teacher or anyone else at a school to police.

A measure that would fix this loophole, passed in both the Senate and the Assembly, is currently on Governor Cuomo's desk awaiting his approval.

https://www.wivb.com/news/local-news/ny ... 1631077122

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:50 pm 
Board Emeritus

:problem:

Neil deGrasse Tyson investigated by Fox, NatGeo Networks - AP

Quote:
NEW YORK (AP) — Renowned astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson will be investigated by Fox and National Geographic Networks after allegations of sexual misconduct were leveled against him.

Patheos.com published accounts Thursday from two women who say that Tyson behaved in a sexually inappropriate manner with them. Tyson was host of “Cosmos” on Fox in 2014 and a new edition of the series was to air on National Geographic next year.

Tyson has not commented publicly and an email request for comment to his representative was not immediately returned.

In a statement the producers of “Cosmos” said: “The credo at the heart of ‘Cosmos’ is to follow the evidence wherever it leads. The producers of ‘Cosmos’ can do no less in this situation.”

They said they will conduct a thorough investigation. Meanwhile Fox and National Geographic said Friday evening that they only recently learned of the allegations and were reviewing the allegations.

Besides numerous TV appearances, Tyson is also the director of the Hayden Planetarium at the American Museum of Natural History in New York City.

:problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:39 am 
Board Emeritus

Kay Felder Released By Raptors 905 After Domestic Violence Charge

Kay Felder has been released by Raptors 905 following a domestic violence charge.

Raptors 905 released a statement Monday afternoon:

https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/2 ... nce-Charge

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:39 am 
Board Emeritus

Les Moonves Destroyed Evidence, Misled Investigators — Report

Former CBS CEO Les Moonves destroyed evidence and misled investigators in an attempt to protect his reputation and preserve a lucrative severance deal, according to a report obtained by the New York Times.

This report, which is to be delivered to the CBS directors ahead of next week’s annual shareholders meeting, concludes that the media company has justification to deny Moonves his $120 million severance, the Times reports.

https://deadline.com/2018/12/les-moonve ... 202514171/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 508 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next