RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:22 am 
Board Emeritus

Republican National Committee to host its winter meeting at Trump National Doral Miami
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politi ... 77634.html

The Republican National Committee will hold its winter gathering in January at President Donald Trump’s Doral resort, the latest example of the intertwining of the Republican Party and the president’s personal business.

[snip]

Federal campaign records show the national party paid $84,822 to the hotel back in March, which is when the RNC says the event was booked. Over the first half of 2018, when the RNC held its spring meeting at Trump’s Doral resort, the national party reported $600,000 in expenses at Trump National Doral Miami.

[snip][end]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:35 am 
Board Emeritus

Pimp = Trump

Whores = Republican office holders

Johns = Republican voters.

To be honest, it's the same fucking deal with Democrats. In this case however it's particlarly flagrant and...uh...nasty. The only difference is with the Democrats the whole DNC is the pimp. In this case there's a boss pimp.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:58 am 
Board Emeritus

bullshit, they are NOT the same...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:23 pm 
Board Emeritus

why would the rnc launder this money since they dont pay any town city place this douchebag
goes and runs up yuge tabs....oh but they will pay his hotel? oh i see. you will launder money
to groper but refuse to pay civilian merica for giving him "time"...

traitor fucks.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:43 pm 
Board Emeritus

Republican National Committee to host its winter meeting at Trump National Doral Miami
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politi ... 77634.html

The Republican National Committee will hold its winter gathering in January at President Donald Trump’s Doral resort, the latest example of the intertwining of the Republican Party and the president’s personal business.

[snip]

Federal campaign records show the national party paid $84,822 to the hotel back in March, which is when the RNC says the event was booked. Over the first half of 2018, when the RNC held its spring meeting at Trump’s Doral resort, the national party reported $600,000 in expenses at Trump National Doral Miami.

[snip][end]

This is the equivalent of the republican party giving him a blow job.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

bullshit, they are NOT the same...

Libby, on the great continuum of vote whoring liars, they are all on the continuum. Some are worse than others. It's pretty easy to identify the worst of them, particularly by party. But it doesnt change the fact that all of them lie their asses off to get elected, and re-elected.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:32 pm 
Board Emeritus

Libby, on the great continuum of vote whoring liars, they are all on the continuum. Some are worse than others. It's pretty easy to identify the worst of them, particularly by party. But it doesnt change the fact that all of them lie their asses off to get elected, and re-elected.

Adam Schiff is not a liar.

Barack Obama is not a liar.

I could go on.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:09 am 
Board Emeritus

Adam Schiff is not a liar.

Barack Obama is not a liar.

I could go on.

Going on is pretty much what you do best.

Nevertheles...yes they are liars. Just not quite as noxious as most. I have a short list of a half dozen or so, lies from Obama. Things he promised to deliver if we would put him in office, that he not only did not deliver...that he didn't even try to deliver. But here's the full list from Politifact.

Politifact - Obama broken promises

Seven pages worth.

Last edited by Ike Bana on Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:32 am 
Board Emeritus

And the silence...was deafening.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:32 pm 
Board Emeritus

And the silence...was deafening.

That or some folks have a life and different hours than you

NOT lies, if you dont know the difference between campaign promises unfulfilled for what can be a variety of reasons NOT the candidates fault and outright LIES like ALL cons do daily, then you are the one who needs to spend some time in silence. ;)

Calling these lies proves you are not who you say you are, but the others here figured it out before I did, I kept giving you chance after chance...no more.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:49 pm 
Board Emeritus

This is why I tell people that Warren's wealth tax and health system aren't relevant to her presidency, since both are DOA in the Senate.

Still, people go eww, she's a left winger. I laugh internally. She's only a left winger in today's atrophied political dialog. Before about 1990, a left winger was someone who advocated seizing the means of production and distribution.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:03 pm 
Board Emeritus

This is why I tell people that Warren's wealth tax and health system aren't relevant to her presidency, since both are DOA in the Senate.

Still, people go eww, she's a left winger. I laugh internally. She's only a left winger in today's atrophied political dialog. Before about 1990, a left winger was someone who advocated seizing the means of production and distribution.

Did you watch Maher last night?

The Ira guy, what is his name? Said that Warren 's wealth tax was as BAD for the country as all the shit rump is doing, or almost as bad.

FUCK HIM

He accused her of an "Eat The Rich" campaign... Which is rightwing talk. If I wanted to eat the rich I would ...joke goes here

"fatten them up first"

no, that sucks...

anybody?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:09 pm 
Board Emeritus

The class affected by the wealth tax would hardly see a difference. For many, it would mean paying basically chicken feed (for them) instead of no tax at all.

The point remains, it's another DOA campaign promise, and we should judge Warren on deeper things. She's a great candidate, though I still don't know how she'd do in the 17 or whatever districts swung the electoral last time.

Too bad a once mighty nation is hobbled by a 1790 election system.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:29 pm 
Board Emeritus

The class affected by the wealth tax would hardly see a difference. For many, it would mean paying basically chicken feed (for them) instead of no tax at all.

The point remains, it's another DOA campaign promise, and we should judge Warren on deeper things. She's a great candidate, though I still don't know how she'd do in the 17 or whatever districts swung the electoral last time.

Too bad a once mighty nation is hobbled by a 1790 election system.

The EC makes it almost impossible.

We may well not survive as a nation and the EC will be why. Cuz if righty thinks I will sit by while they take away rights from married Gay people or execute or imprison Women and doctors, they got another thing coming. And I am old, sick with many different ailments, but NO...NOT HAPPENING

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:25 pm 
Board Emeritus

NOT lies, if you dont know the difference between campaign promises unfulfilled for what can be a variety of reasons NOT the candidates fault and outright LIES like ALL cons do daily, then you are the one who needs to spend some time in silence. ;)

Calling these lies proves you are not who you say you are, but the others here figured it out before I did, I kept giving you chance after chance...no more.

Youre such a fucking hypocrite. When I produce a similar list of lies spewed by Trump or Cruz to get elected you'll be all over them for their "lies."

But when it's Obama it's not a lie, it's a campaign promise that went unfulfilled because bnb of GOP obstructionism.

Isn't that fucking convenient. Obama promised to have us out of Iraq within 16 months of taking office. The Republicans couldn't stop him. He just changed his mind. His campaign promise was a fucking lie, he knew he couldn't do it when he bnb promised it.

Board Emeritus

Youre such a fucking hypocrite. When I produce a similar list of lies spewed by Trump or Cruz to get elected you'll be all over them for their "lies."

But when it's Obama it's not a lie, it's a campaign promise that went unfulfilled because bnb of GOP obstructionism.

Isn't that fucking convenient. Obama promised to have us out of Iraq within 16 months of taking office. The Republicans couldn't stop him. He just changed his mind. His campaign promise was a fucking lie, he knew he couldn't do it when he bnb promised it.

Board Emeritus

But when it's Obama it's not a lie, it's a campaign promise that went unfulfilled because of GOP obstructionism. Isn't that fucking convenient.

Obama promised to have us out of Iraq within 16 months of taking office. The Republicans couldn't stop him. He just changed his mind. His campaign promise was a fucking lie, he knew he couldn't do it when he promised it.