It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:49 pm 
Board Emeritus

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/lock-her ... l-omarosa/

Quote:
Lock Her Up! Trump is Reportedly Telling Advisers He Wants Sessions to Jail … Omarosa

Donald Trump is not handling the feud with former friend Omarosa Manigault Newman well, say insiders, and it’s because she knows exactly how to “troll” him. That’s the word from Vanity Fair’s Gabriel Sherman, who spoke with current and former advisers to the President.

After Trump apparently ignored advice from his inner circle and even the First Lady when he went on the warpath, advisers fear, reports Sherman, that “his rage at Manigault Newman is fueling irrational outbursts that bolster the claim in her book that Trump said the “n-word” during an Apprentice outtake.”

“He’s known her for 15 years and thinks it’s a personal betrayal,” the former West Wing official said. Others said Manigault Newman’s well-oiled media rollout ignited Trump’s fury. “She is doing everything perfect if her ultimate goal is to troll Trump,” another former official said.

oh, and while I have your attention

I like this too, btw

Senator Sanders says he wants to transform the Democrats into a party for workers. But like a scab, he won’t join the union, won’t pay dues, won’t put in the work, but still thinks he’s entitled to union protection. Is that who we want representing workers? - Jason Haddix

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:19 pm 
Board Emeritus

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/lock-her-up-trump-is-reportedly-telling-advisers-he-wants-sessions-to-jail-omarosa/

oh, and while I have your attention

I like this too, btw

Senator Sanders says he wants to transform the Democrats into a party for workers. But like a scab, he won’t join the union, won’t pay dues, won’t put in the work, but still thinks he’s entitled to union protection. Is that who we want representing workers? - Jason Haddix

Yeah, I had noticed that which you like, noticed that you like it and have been showing off, you've even got it dressed up in a nice font to make a good first impression.

The line about him being a scab was inspired. :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:51 am 
Board Emeritus

You have to pay your dues if you want to sing the blues. Union dues are the best money I ever spent.