RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Thu May 24, 2018 6:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:43 pm 
Board Emeritus

If you and others here believe those voters support racism by voting for Moore. Then how can you not say the same thing about those who support Pritzker.

Keeping in mind he called every African American vying for President Obama s Senate seat offensive.

First, Moore IS a racist, a white supremacist. They voted for him in the primary, too. They had a choice of another Republican. They went with Moore.

Tell me, glen, if you were voting in that election, would you have taken a moderate who was a great district attorney that put murderous Klansmen in jail, or would you have voted for Moore.

Simple question.

Admittedly, I did not come up with the phrase, but I'm nearly positive that I got it from one of my white nationalist buddies. It just fits so well.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:45 pm 
Policy Wonk

You are a fucking liar.

As often as you lied your ass off, what exactly are you fucking bitching about? You defend and you support Trator.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:48 pm 
Board Emeritus

If you and others here believe those voters support racism by voting for Moore. Then how can you not say the same thing about those who support Pritzker.

Lying ass bullshit. Sure Roy Moore is a fucking racist. I suspect blue dog, half-assed Democrat Doug Jones is a racist. The Alabama vote issue is about how 91% of Republicans voted for a pedophile. Alabama republicans support pedophilia.

The blatant racist scumbag in the Illinois gubernatorial contest is Jeanne Ives.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:09 pm 
Policy Wonk

I said was I didn't want to get rid of Trump in a manner that would destroy the GOP.

By your own words, by your own admission you in that one sentence putting your fucking party ahead of your country. You care more about your fucking party than your country.

Your party, the Republican Party has embraced the evil that 45 and you are more than willing to see your country destroyed than buck your party.

As often as I have seen GoU call you out on your outright defense of 45 (the latest being his wonderful job on the economy) and you call GoU a liar. What does that make you for defending a lowlife Fascist Five-Deferment Draft Dodging Fuck Wad?

You are the liar here glen, you are if not a Traitor, then you are a Collaborator. You are person who willing accepts the fact 45 under control of Putin and that the Republican Party is desparate to defend a Man under the control of a Foreign Dictator. YOUR PARTY glen, YOUR PARTY is defending a person under the control of a Foreign Power and all you can say you do not see your party destroyed.

That has already happened glen. You just to damn dumb to see it.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

Last edited by marindem on Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:18 pm 
Policy Wonk

91% of Republicans in Alabama voted for a Racist Pedophile. They voted to support a Racist Pedophile. There is no denying those facts.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:01 pm 
Board Emeritus

91% of Republicans in Alabama voted for a Racist Pedophile. They voted to support a Racist Pedophile. There is no denying those facts.

My point exactly, if you or others consider those who supported Moore to be racist shouldn't that same standard apply to those who support the Illinois racist.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:14 pm 
Board Emeritus

jesuschrist glen...WTF are you talking about. why post this weakass shit like its something
offensive..when in reality there is an offensive piece of shit in the WH offending everyone
who wont suck his tiny weenie
and does it Every Day like its the food he takes in.

i dont get where youre head is making a "thing" about something this stupid.
did you just turn off faux snooze?....like groper?..he watches faux then he knows what
to tweet about.
he cant think of anything on his own.

....because he's a fucking idiot.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:28 pm 
Policy Wonk

In Glen's world, a Democrat who makes a poorly worded comment in private is the end of the world, and that JB just HAS to be a racist, all while being quiet about real pedophiles, racists, white supremacists in his party.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:18 am 
Policy Wonk

The article appeared in yesterdays paper and was recently written. So evidently those Democrats are standing by their endorcement.

not what you posted.... fuck off. You lied..... AGAIN..... now you are trying to change the narrative.... but the point is really simple.....

YOU ARE......
www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:14 am 
Board Emeritus

In Glen's world, a Democrat who makes a poorly worded comment in private is the end of the world, and that JB just HAS to be a racist, all while being quiet about real pedophiles, racists, white supremacists in his party.

Glen has to create more liberal racists any way he can. There certainly are white liberal racists...but they are just not naturally occurring in anywhere near the mass quantities as they occur amongst conservatives, or as malicious in their racism. So glen and his ilk have to work hard at framing white liberals as numerous and vicious as white conservatives. It's not working very well...which becomes obvious when we look at where the votes go.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:58 am 
Policy Wonk

not what you posted.... fuck off. You lied..... AGAIN..... now you are trying to change the narrative.... but the point is really simple.....

YOU ARE......
www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

glen only lies on days that end in "Y".

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:12 pm 
Board Emeritus

Amazing how almost to a person you folks are defending a Democrat who referred to all African Americans vying for Obama's senate seat as being offensive. After al the holier than thou posts you folks decide to defend a man who is a blatant racist.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:16 pm 
Board Emeritus

Amazing how almost to a person you folks are defending a Democrat who referred to all African Americans vying for Obama's senate seat as being offensive. After al the holier than thou posts you folks decide to defend a man who is a blatant racist.

Show me where I defended him.

And the difference is, he'll end up dropping out. The vast majority of Dems won't support him. You won't see the Dems voting for him by 91%.

You need to clean up your own backyard before you try to bitch about us. Your party in infected by neo-nazis, racists and Trump.

Admittedly, I did not come up with the phrase, but I'm nearly positive that I got it from one of my white nationalist buddies. It just fits so well.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:19 pm 
Board Emeritus

Show me where I defended him.

And the difference is, he'll end up dropping out. The vast majority of Dems won't support him. You won't see the Dems voting for him by 91%.

You need to clean up your own backyard before you try to bitch about us. Your party in infected by neo-nazis, racists and Trump.

You are an exception to the rule. As for the 91%, if he wins the nomination I believe it would be a safe bet that those who vote for him in the general election will be at least 91% Democratic Party members or consider themselves to be progressives.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:26 pm 
Board Emeritus

You are an exception to the rule. As for the 91%, if he wins the nomination I believe it would be a safe bet that those who vote for him in the general election will be at least 91% Democratic Party members or consider themselves to be progressives.

He won't make it past the primary. Most dems have no use for racists. Unlike your side, where they are heroes.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:28 pm 
Board Emeritus

glen only lies on days that end in "Y".

Now that makes 12 times that I know of where you have launched a personal attack at me this year and after late last December when you proposed that we quit doing so at each other. I eagerly endorsed your proposal and to date have not once came at you with such an attack.

Why did you propose doing so? Were you being sincere at the time? Did you have some ulterior motive? Does attacking a person on a personal level make you feel better about yourself? Seriously I would love to know what you believe your motivation was at the time and is now.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:30 pm 
Board Emeritus

He won't make it past the primary. Most dems have no use for racists. Unlike your side, where they are heroes.

Tell you what I ll do. If he loses I will post a you were right and I was wrong post and make a $100 donation to the guide dog foundation that you and your union support. In honor of Ted Kennedy

If he wins the primary you post the same and donate $100 to the Shriners Hospital for Burned and Cripple Children in honor of Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:32 pm 
Policy Wonk

Now that makes 12 times that I know of where you have launched a personal attack at me this year and after late last December when you proposed that we quit doing so at each other. I eagerly endorsed your proposal and to date have not once came at you with such an attack.

Why did you propose doing so? Were you being sincere at the time? Did you have some ulterior motive? Does attacking a person on a personal level make you feel better about yourself? Seriously I would love to know what you believe your motivation was at the time and is now.

First, I suggest you examine your own motivations. You're holding up a feather in a shitstorm. You have no integrity or even common sense.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:35 pm 
Board Emeritus

First, I suggest you examine your own motivations. You're holding up a feather in a shitstorm. You have no integrity or even common sense.

I was asking marindem a direct question that doesn't concern you. I would have sent him a PM but he requested that I don't PM him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:38 pm 
Board Emeritus

Tell you what I ll do. If he loses I will post a you were right and I was wrong post and make a $100 donation to the guide dog foundation that you and your union support. In honor of Ted Kennedy

If he wins the primary you post the same and donate $100 to the Shriners Hospital for Burned and Cripple Children in honor of Ronald Reagan

Nope. Just mark my words. My party comes far closer to meaning what it says than yours does. All the "never Trumpers" are now fully supportive of his criminal activities.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:49 pm 
Board Emeritus

Nope. Just mark my words. My party comes far closer to meaning what it says than yours does. All the "never Trumpers" are now fully supportive of his criminal activities.

Unless he is forced to drop out which at this point looks unlikely. He will win the nomination handily and will also go on to win the general. When he does expect an I told you so post.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:52 pm 
Board Emeritus

Keeping in mind he called every African American vying for President Obama s Senate seat offensive.

Instead of spending so much time and energy desperately looking for a BS gottcha argument against liberals, you should be condemning your party for normalizing and allowing Nazis and pedophiles to run for office. The fact is, you haven't and you won't. The fact that you're merely looking to score points shows that you don't really care about any of it. Shameful.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:53 pm 
Board Emeritus

Unless he is forced to drop out which at this point looks unlikely. He will win the nomination handily and will also go on to win the general. When he does expect an I told you so post.

Sorry, that's the right that champions racists. See Roy Moore.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:58 pm 
Board Emeritus

Instead of spending so much time and energy desperately looking for a BS gottcha argument against liberals, you should be condemning your party for normalizing and allowing Nazis and pedophiles to run for office. The fact is, you haven't and you won't. The fact that you're merely looking to score points shows that you don't really care about any of it. Shameful.

The entire Nazi meme is very tired and overused. As for Moore the GOP gave him as little support as they could get away with and did not want him to win. Giving him much less than the DNC gave Garry Studds the child molester so many year ago. Whom the Democratic Party made a committee chairmen after he was caught with the 17 year old boy.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:00 pm 
Board Emeritus

The entire Nazi meme is very tired and overused. As for Moore the GOP gave him as little support as they could get away with and did not want him to win. Giving him much less than the DNC gave Garry Studds the child molester so many year ago. Whom the Democratic Party made a committee chairmen after he was caught with the 17 year old boy.

Of course you don't like it. Tough. It is what it is. You keep ignoring it and offering up distractions rather than what's going on. Same game you play when you deny the relevance of hate groups. You know they nest on your side of the fence but you try to cover it up and deny it rather than admit it. Shameful. You did it again in this very post.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next