RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:21 pm 
Policy Wonk

I'll never give a fuck what some right winger, especially from glenfs part of the country, has to say about politics in IL, or race, or just about anything else. These are the people who bring us crap like Trump, therefore, to me, their opinion means nothing.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:57 am 
Policy Wonk

I was asking marindem a direct question that doesn't concern you. I would have sent him a PM but he requested that I don't PM him.

Maybe that's a hint you should accept. :)

Everything said in this forum concerns everyone.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:59 am 
Board Emeritus

The entire Nazi meme is very tired and overused. As for Moore the GOP gave him as little support as they could get away with and did not want him to win. Giving him much less than the DNC gave Garry Studds the child molester so many year ago. Whom the Democratic Party made a committee chairmen after he was caught with the 17 year old boy.

Did not want him to win? Trump went on the stump for him and the Party went back to giving him money!

And soooooooo many years ago. You guys give Joe Arpaio full support AND a pardon!

While the Nazi meme may be tired and overused, it's once again in full flower in your party. Here's your "very fine people":

You know, an honest person would admit your party has a problem that needs to be dealt with, and, until they got it under control, they wouldn't be throwing stones at us. These are the people you say need to have a voice on our college campuses.

Instead, you DENY it's real. You LIE to defend these people. You should be ashamed, but I guess you lack that capacity.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:06 am 
Board Emeritus

I'll never give a fuck what some right winger, especially from glenfs part of the country, has to say about politics in IL, or race, or just about anything else. These are the people who bring us crap like Trump, therefore, to me, their opinion means nothing.

Making you both wrong and bigoted. As you discount millions of people based on where they live. As I know it and please correct me if I am wrong. Isnt one of the NAZI pillars a belief that they are better or superior to other groups based upon their race vs the other groups race.

Well, how is that any different from a person like you [ and many others here I am sure] believing that you are superior to people who live in a particular region of the country?

It is a rhetorical question, as there is no difference. Your belief is exactly the same as those NAZI's you claim to despise.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:16 am 
Policy Wonk

Making you both wrong and bigoted. As you discount millions of people based on where they live. As I know it and please correct me if I am wrong. Isnt one of the NAZI pillars a belief that they are better or superior to other groups based upon their race vs the other groups race.

Well, how is that any different from a person like you [ and many others here I am sure] believing that you are superior to people who live in a particular region of the country?

It is a rhetorical question, as there is no difference. Your belief is exactly the same as those NAZI's you claim to despise.

YEAH!

WHITE LIVES MATTER TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:17 am 
Policy Wonk

i can't believe EVERBODY forgot about white lives.......... they matter too......lol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:31 am 
Board Emeritus

Geographic regionalism is just another form of ethnocentrism.

No geographic region is homogenous, in this country, or any other - ideologically, politically, racially, or even just culturally.

Molly Ivins was from Texas.
Alan Grayson from Florida. OK. Maybe not my best example. :D
The South has plenty of liberals in it. So do rural parts of the country.

But, that said, I mean, comparing it to racism fails on one criterion: in this country, you are still mostly free to move, economic/occupational constraints aside. :mrgreen:

Changing your race -- well, not even CRISPR is quite there, yet.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:45 am 
Board Emeritus

Such is the nature of politics as well as much religion. You believe that your beliefs are superior to someone else's otherwise YOU WOULD BELIEVE AS THEY DO. In your own particular case iirc you stated that you would vote for a bad republican over a "liberal" but that a moderate democrat would be OK. What decides liberal or moderate? YOU do. YOU decide who is worthy of holding office and who isn't.

BTW, regarding the initial premise of this thread I do not support such language spoken by Pritzker. However if sufficient apologies have been made that are acceptable to the group, African-Americans, then imo he should be permitted by the party to proceed. The difference between that and actions by your party is that your party generally does not apologize.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

The new motto of the USA: Unum de multis. Out of one, many.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:56 am 
Policy Wonk

BTW, regarding the initial premise of this thread I do not support such language spoken by Pritzker. However if sufficient apologies have been made that are acceptable to the group, African-Americans, then imo he should be permitted by the party to proceed. The difference between that and actions by your party is that your party generally does not apologize.

Precisely. Robert Byrd apologized and started flying right. Strom didn't.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:39 am 
Board Emeritus

Making you both wrong and bigoted.

So tell me glen. All those black local Illinois democrats who continue to support JB Pritzker for the job because they know he's the candidate who will do the best job for black people living in Illinois...how would you have us refer to them, glen? "Toms"...eh glen? "Self-hating black people"? You're an expert on all things black in the state of Illinois. Thrill me with your acumen.*

*From the now legendary: "Why do you think he removes their skins agent Starling? Thrill me with your acumen."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:53 am 
Board Emeritus

You know, an honest person would admit your party has a problem that needs to be dealt with, and, until they got it under control, they wouldn't be throwing stones at us. These are the people you say need to have a voice on our college campuses.

Instead, you DENY it's real. You LIE to defend these people. You should be ashamed, but I guess you lack that capacity.

Well this is what glen has become. Dozens of posts about JB Pritzker the racist...not one word about "Jews will not replace us."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:12 pm 
Policy Wonk

Now that makes 12 times that I know of where you have launched a personal attack at me this year and after late last December when you proposed that we quit doing so at each other. I eagerly endorsed your proposal and to date have not once came at you with such an attack.

Why did you propose doing so? Were you being sincere at the time? Did you have some ulterior motive? Does attacking a person on a personal level make you feel better about yourself? Seriously I would love to know what you believe your motivation was at the time and is now.

If you do not want to be called a liar, then I most strongly suggest that you stop lying. I stated a fact. You do not like it, as me if I care.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:06 pm 
Policy Wonk

JB's apology was accepted because his history and actions show him to not be a racist...not because of his political affiliation and not just because he apologized for inappropriate comments.

Politicians trying to say otherwise are just grandstanding, grasping for whatever they can against the apparent leading contender. Board posters claiming otherwise are generally unaware of the situation or merely throwing flames.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:33 pm 
Policy Wonk

Well this is what glen has become. Dozens of posts about JB Pritzker the racist...not one word about "Jews will not replace us."

We know that glen has put his Republican Party ahead of his Country. As far as glen is concerned, the only thing that matters is his Republican Party, even if that Party has become the vehicle for Fascists/KKK/Klan.

That is what glen has become and that is what his Republican Party has become. Defending Hate because to do otherwise might be the destruction of his Republican Party.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

So tell me glen. All those black local Illinois democrats who continue to support JB Pritzker for the job because they know he's the candidate who will do the best job for black people living in Illinois...how would you have us refer to them, glen? "Toms"...eh glen? "Self-hating black people"? You're an expert on all things black in the state of Illinois. Thrill me with your acumen.*

*From the now legendary: "Why do you think he removes their skins agent Starling? Thrill me with your acumen."

That is the exact way people on the left describe African American Conservatives. As for me I would have to judge them on an individual basis. I am sure some are just wrong when many others are race based poverty pimps looking to line their own pockets.

However all that being said how can you justify all the things you say about voters who support the GOP. Then turn around and give a pass to those who support a man who believes African Americans are offensive.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:11 pm 
Board Emeritus

JB's apology was accepted because his history and actions show him to not be a racist...not because of his political affiliation and not just because he apologized for inappropriate comments.

Politicians trying to say otherwise are just grandstanding, grasping for whatever they can against the apparent leading contender. Board posters claiming otherwise are generally unaware of the situation or merely throwing flames.

I am sure he is very sincere in his apology.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:23 pm 
Board Emeritus

Well, how the fuck do YOU know?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:27 pm 
Board Emeritus

That is the exact way people on the left describe African American Conservatives.

Are you ever going to stop putting your fetid words in my mouth?

I never refer to a black conservative as a tom or self-hater. I refer to them as stupid motherfucker.

Which is also how I refer to white conservatives...unless they're trumpists in which case I refer to them as asshole.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:31 pm 
Board Emeritus

Glen know everything about Illinois, and thus he know everything about everybody within Illinois.

I've tried to help him know a little bit more about himself, but alas as they say in the south, it's a lost cause.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:49 pm 
Board Emeritus

Odd how the left reacted to Trent Lott's apology and how they are reacting to this guys. Esp considering Lott said something totally off the cuff while at a birthday celebration. While Pritz was having a conversation about which African American's taking over Obama's seat.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

Odd how the left reacted to Trent Lott's apology and how they are reacting to this guys. Esp considering Lott said something totally off the cuff while at a birthday celebration. While Pritz was having a conversation about which African American's taking over Obama's seat.

Um, you DEFENDED what Trent Lott said. Not only that, you voted more than once for Strom.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:31 pm 
Policy Wonk

I'll try to not be as combative as some of the others posters....but its pretty clear that you know nothing, or almost nothing, about Mr. Pritzker.

Last edited by Viewer on Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:07 pm 
Board Emeritus

Oh please you dolt. Trent Lott has been a virulent racist his whole pathetic life. Lott would put a burning cross on a kike like Pritzker's front lawn.

PS- nobody calls him "pritz".

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:24 pm 
Policy Wonk

If JB had said anything within a MILE of what Trent Lott said, we'd all say screw JB. But he didn't.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:27 am 
Board Emeritus

If JB had said anything within a MILE of what Trent Lott said, we'd all say screw JB. But he didn't.

Just a little bit on Trent Lott, who glen apparently feels isn't half the racist that JB might be:
Quote:
While an undergraduate at the University of Mississippi, Lott participated in the effort at the 1964 national convention of the Sigma Nu fraternity to oppose a civil rights amendment proposed by the Dartmouth College and Duke University chapters to end mandatory racial exclusion by the fraternity. Lott sided with the segregationists who defeated the amendment. The Dartmouth chapter subsequently seceded from the fraternity, and Sigma Nu remained whites-only until later in the decade.

In 1998, Lott caused some controversy in Congress when as a guest on the Armstrong Williams television show, he equated homosexuality with alcoholism, kleptomania and sex addiction. When Armstrong Williams, a conservative talk show host, asked Lott whether homosexuality is a sin, Lott simply replied, "Yes, it is."

Outside of the occasional Chicago resident looking to make a name for him/herself...JB has all the same support he had before the Tribune released this transcript. We do have a few community activists up to their typical stuff, calling for JB to withdraw from the contest. These are the same activists who wanted, and got, states attorney Anita Alvarez out due to the Laquan McDonald killing. And they got it when their candidate Kim Foxx beat Alvarez in the Nov 2016 election...but now Foxx won't accede to the demands of these same self-promoters to name a special prosector in the Quintonio LeGrier and Bettie Jones police killings. So now the activists are demanding that Foxx resign. How quickly the might have fallen. Some people are never happy.

Meantime, unless people in Illinois suddenly get as stupid as the assholes in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania...or as stupid as 91% of the Republican voters in every red state in this fucked up country who will support a pedophile over a democrat...JB Pritzker will be the next governor of Illinois, and glen can go fuck himself with his one-sided, two-faced, talking out of both sides of his mouth simultaniously, trumpian accusations of Pritzker racism...when there's not a goddamn peep out of him on vile reincarnated nazi woman's death camp guard, and gubernatorial candidate, Jeanne Ives.

Why TF does glen even come here anymore? Doesn't he have some cretinous friends somewhere who will agree with him about everything?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next