Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Mon May 28, 2018 6:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:37 am 
Board Emeritus

Quote:
President Trump’s personal lawyer told The New York Times on Tuesday he paid $130,000 out of his own pocket to an adult film star, Stormy Daniels, who claimed to have had an affair with President Trump.

“Neither the Trump Organization nor the Trump campaign was a party to the transaction with Ms. Clifford, and neither reimbursed me for the payment, either directly or indirectly,” Cohen told the Times in a statement, referring to Stephanie Clifford, who goes by the stage name Stormy Daniels.

“The payment to Ms. Clifford was lawful, and was not a campaign contribution or a campaign expenditure by anyone.”

He declined to discuss the payment further, including whether Trump knew of it or the motivation behind it.
The Hill

Is anyone buying this story? Cohen just out of the love for Trump decides to pay Stormy Daniel's $130,000 to keep quiet about her and Trump's little romp. Sorry to disappoint the Trump lovers but I don't buy bridges, buy elevator passes for a one-story building, nor do I buy his story.

The answer he isn't providing is why did he pay her out of his own money? Was there a "quid pro quo" between him and Trump, the Trump campaign, or both Trump and his campaign? This story stinks to high heaven and it may be just to distract us from the revelations of the FBI contradicting the White House story on Porter's security clearance but it needs further investigation.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:03 am 
Board Emeritus

Conservatives are grifters.

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:45 pm 
Policy Wonk

Stormy Daniels now says since Cohen opened his mouth about making the payments out of his pocket, that mean N.D.A. null and void and she talk all she wants.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/stormy ... ct-report/.

I wonder how that toes are tasting Mr. Cohen, you opened mouth and inserted your foot...enjoy the meal.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:05 pm 
Board Emeritus

Don't know how long they could keep lying about there being no payment to her.

Reporters found it. And they would have eventually found where it came from.

If the story that it came entirely from Cohen's own personal funds ends up not being true ... well, that will be found, as well.

I hope reporters keep digging.

As I said, even if he's telling the whole truth (which I doubt), his own behavior is sketchy.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:12 pm 
Board Emeritus

Is anyone buying this story? Cohen just out of the love for Trump decides to pay Stormy Daniel's $130,000 to keep quiet about her and Trump's little romp. Sorry to disappoint the Trump lovers but I don't buy bridges, buy elevator passes for a one-story building, nor do I buy his story.

The answer he isn't providing is why did he pay her out of his own money? Was there a "quid pro quo" between him and Trump, the Trump campaign, or both Trump and his campaign? This story stinks to high heaven and it may be just to distract us from the revelations of the FBI contradicting the White House story on Porter's security clearance but it needs further investigation.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
gawd i kno-oooww....who believes this shit? hilarious!!

all these white folks want to take the fall for prezpussie. fucking hilarious!!

then of course, all those getting out wanting to get out and those who refuse to hire on.
no one wants to associate with this cabal of federal government money launderers looting
the till while dining out in europe.

its difficult to believe a lawyer when theyre trying not to lie let alone when they are boldface LYING.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:14 pm 
Board Emeritus

we have an entire admin in this WH who are gaslighting the merican public and getting away with it
becuz so many mericans refuse to believe they can so easily be...gaslighted. :rw) :rw) :rw)

trust the facts jack. you are being gaslighted.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:16 pm 
Board Emeritus

hey...you think this lawyer guy will pay me to shut up??

no checks.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:08 pm 
Board Emeritus

ddint this money transfer... :rw) :rw) ...didnt the money come from campaign "contributions"...

good for all those pale women folk who'd rather pay their hubbys to fuck someone else. :rw) :rw)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:23 pm 
Board Emeritus

ddint this money transfer... :rw) :rw) ...didnt the money come from campaign "contributions"...

good for all those pale women folk who'd rather pay their hubbys to fuck someone else. :rw) :rw)

Cohen says he paid with his own money and was not reimbursed by the Trump organization or his campaign nor was is a campaign contribution or campaign expenditure by anyone. However, if his purpose for paying her was to keep her quiet before the election that could be considered an "in-kind" campaign contribution which could make it illegal.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:45 pm 
Board Emeritus

Cohen says he paid with his own money :rofl: :rofl: and was not reimbursed by the Trump organization or his campaign nor was is a campaign contribution or campaign expenditure by anyone. However, if his purpose for paying her was to keep her quiet before the election that could be considered an "in-kind" campaign contribution which could make it illegal.

and we're to "believe" this guy coughed up from his own personal money and paid this gal.

su-re. ohLOLOLOLOL.

will he sue groper now for reimbursement?

damn, these goons cant even make up good bullshit stories.
lemme get this straight....this guy just coughed up $130 THOUSAND bucks to pay some gal he didnt know.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
even his bullshit story makes him look like a foolish idiot.