RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:33 pm 
Policy Wonk

Chairman of House Oversight Committee Trey Gowdy (R-SC) has announced that his committee will investigate how Rob Porter was able to stay on as White House Staff Secretary even after accustions of spousal abuse by Porter became public.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/37377 ... loy-porter.

Both of Porter's Ex-Wives have leveled charges of Sposual Abuse Against Porter. Porter's position as Staff Secretary required the one highest levels of security clearance, but Porter only had an interim clearance. The F.B.I. concluded its investigation into Porter back in July, the White House says otherwise.

45 has yet address the victims of Porter's abuse, he on the other hand did wish Porter well.

During his Presidential Campaign 45 boasted of Sexually Assaulting Women.

Gowdy annouced his investigation last night.

So, will the Republicans be as rabid in their zeal to investigate Porter as they were for investigating HRC....the world wonders.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:30 pm 
Board Emeritus

Chairman of House Oversight Committee Trey Gowdy (R-SC) has announced that his committee will investigate how Rob Porter was able to stay on as White House Staff Secretary even after accustions of spousal abuse by Porter became public.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/37377 ... loy-porter.

Both of Porter's Ex-Wives have leveled charges of Sposual Abuse Against Porter. Porter's position as Staff Secretary required the one highest levels of security clearance, but Porter only had an interim clearance. The F.B.I. concluded its investigation into Porter back in July, the White House says otherwise.

45 has yet address the victims of Porter's abuse, he on the other hand did wish Porter well.

During his Presidential Campaign 45 boasted of Sexually Assaulting Women.

Gowdy annouced his investigation last night.

So, will the Republicans be as rabid in their zeal to investigate Porter as they were for investigating HRC....the world wonders.

And he'll shell out the 10 bucks to buy a can of white wash to cover it up.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:42 pm 
Policy Wonk

And he'll shell out the 10 bucks to buy a can of white wash to cover it up.

It will be one of the shortest investigations ever. As opposed the endless HRC Emails.....

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:57 pm 
Board Emeritus

Lol NOW they want an investigation.

:problem:

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:22 pm 
Board Emeritus

Lol NOW they want an investigation.

:problem:

srsly.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:56 pm 
Board Emeritus

Trey (self-admitted lousy politician) Gowdy is going to conduct an investigation.

Big. Fuckin’. Deal.

He couldn’t find his ass with both hands and a map.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

The new motto of the USA: Unum de multis. Out of one, many.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:36 pm 
Policy Wonk

Trey (self-admitted lousy politician) Gowdy is going to conduct an investigation.

Big. Fuckin’. Deal.

He couldn’t find his ass with both hands and a map.

Yeah, fornicate Trey. He's so stupid he doesn't know the difference between rabbit turds and rice krispies.

"Liberalism demonstrated at its very finest."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:07 am 
Policy Wonk

Yeah, fornicate Trey. He's so stupid he doesn't know the difference between rabbit turds and rice krispies.

It's................ the taste...... right?

Cheers 47.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:17 am 
Board Emeritus

It's................ the taste...... right?

Cheers 47.

I think they are different colors too. ;)

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

The new motto of the USA: Unum de multis. Out of one, many.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:30 am 
Board Emeritus

On WLS-AM this morning, we have the right-wing talkshow morons therein reporting that Kelly has finally been dismissive enough of plastic barbie first daughter Ivanka that she has told dad that she wants him gone.

PS - Trey! What's with your fuckin' hair???

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

Last edited by Ike Bana on Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:41 am 
Board Emeritus

If the door hits him (Kelly) on the way out where the good lord splits him ... won't miss him.

The early spin is he would be the adult in the room and end all the Trump chaos. Yeah, how's that working out.

What I've seen is he's the devil on Trump's shoulder over the immigration debate and a closet nativist ... see you, JK. Won't miss you.

And if the next CoS is even worse at controlling the chaos ... bad for TrumpCo, bad for the country maybe, but as it will be bad for TrumpCo and maybe lead to them exiting the national stage sooner, could be good for the country. :D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:58 am 
Board Emeritus

If the door hits him (Kelly) on the way out where the good lord splits him ... won't miss him.

The early spin is he would be the adult in the room and end all the Trump chaos. Yeah, how's that working out.

What I've seen is he's the devil on Trump's shoulder over the immigration debate and a closet nativist ... see you, JK. Won't miss you.

And if the next CoS is even worse at controlling the chaos ... bad for TrumpCo, bad for the country maybe, but as it will be bad for TrumpCo and maybe lead to them exiting the national stage sooner, could be good for the country. :D

I never had the opportunity to speak directly to, or have to listen directly to a general officer...or even a full-bird colonel. But...there were quite a few ambitious Kelly's in the ranks of field grade and company grade officers I ran into while in the Corps. Most did not come across to me as glaringly decent human beings. There's a reason why it was typically officers who were fragged in Vietnam. And there were just short of 900 such incidents in Vietnam between 1969 and 1972. Kelly is a belligerent, overblown ass. Particularly in his opinions on the Confederacy, the causes of the Civil War, and his evaluation of Robert E. Lee.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:45 am 
Policy Wonk

I never had the opportunity to speak directly to, or have to listen directly to a general officer...or even a full-bird colonel. But...there were quite a few ambitious Kelly's in the ranks of field grade and company grade officers I ran into while in the Corps. Most did not come across to me as glaringly decent human beings. There's a reason why it was typically officers who were fragged in Vietnam. And there were just short of 900 such incidents in Vietnam between 1969 and 1972. Kelly is a belligerent, overblown ass. Particularly in his opinions on the Confederacy, the causes of the Civil War, and his evaluation of Robert E. Lee.

I know at least 4-Officers who were "Fragged". Never in my unit though. For the most part they were full of themselves, Academy Types who came across as being god on earth.

As a squad leader I made damn sure nothing like that every happened. I had several officers who were best suited to coffin salesmen. There were ways around obeying stupid orders (walking a path or a riverbed....) They more often as not did not last very long. Company Commanders knew what was going on and did they best to prevent unnecessary deaths.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:13 pm 
Board Emeritus

I've had the opportunity to speak with a couple of generals and numerous full-bird colonels while in the AF. While in Croatia during the Balkans crisis, being the Senior NCO in our unit I had lunch with a general who wanted to know how our medical unit was doing and what he could do to help. I told him the medical depot in Germany was doing a good job supporting us but the problem I had was getting the supplies to us. I explained I know guns, butter, and bullets receive priority but we're at the end of the line for supplies. He said he'd look into it and a couple days later the depot called me (they weren't too happy with me talking to him) and said they were establishing a contract to deliver supplies to medical units throughout the theater by truck, which they did.

In my experience, if a general or full-bird colonel says he wants your opinion give it to them. The only caveat is be respectful when you do it. The officers that are hardest to work for are the captains (O3s) to Lt. Colonels (O5s) are trying to get promoted and only care about what you can do to help them get that next rank.