RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:22 am 
Board Emeritus

Wow, I'm not surprised. But it's sad how the right can do these things and supposedly decent people like Joe Memphis and glenfs just ignore these horrible things coming from the right. Lots of info at this link.

The right is attacking these kids in any way they can - obviously they don't have the right to have views. Of course, were these right-wing kids who wanted MORE guns, the right would say they had EVERY right to their views.

This is the right-wing noise machine in action. Let's remember that the "tea party" was funded by the Koch brothers - the people were bused in on Koch-provided buses, and the rich guys paid for all of it.

But that's okay. If left-wing groups support these kids? Well, of course, somehow that discredits the kids.

There is no low that the right won't go to for power. Including, of course, working with Putin.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:58 am 
Board Emeritus

Dunno. To me, the most disturbing aspect of the right-wing meme machine here is we're back to this bizarre Alex Jones/Sandy Hook CT that not only could liberal organizations be supporting and working with these teens (I could buy that, but I doubt it's like George Soros is once again doing this "single handedly") ... but that apparently some of the kids from the school or their parents are "not real" and are in fact "crisis actors" hired to put on a performance. Where does this nonsense come from? I know it comes from Jones, I've come to expect it ... but other people? So, in fact, this is a "staged" tragedy?

Pretty soon they're going to be getting phone calls from nutters, accusing their children of "not really dying" at the school. :cry:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:19 am 
Board Emeritus

As I posted in some other thread...on Tuesday, Limbaugh gave these kids credit for having opinions and speaking their minds. Followed by mocking them as ignorant tools of liberalism.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:56 am 
Policy Wonk

Attack the victim, typical Republican/Conservative move.

Cons have no morals and for their Holy Holy....they are as far removed from their version of their god as they can be.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:56 am 
Board Emeritus

Does anybody really think that going to the White House and sitting there having a pleasant discussion with a sociopathic sexual assault perp is going to change anything? These kids, the most eloquent being Samuel Zeif 18, "How have we not stopped this after Columbine, after Sandy Hook?"...............

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

And who's sitting in the front row with Zeif and parents of a six year old slaughtered at Sandy Hook? Fucking Betsey DeVos. The response from the deranged orange animal was that he is looking into arming the faculty.

Sorry Samuel...you were as eloquent as anyone I've ever heard, when you were speaking about your experience, the country's history and what needs to happen...but after everybody walks out of this dog and pony show, Americans don't give a shit any more than they did before you spoke.

This country sucks donkey. It took James Brady getting shot in the head himself for him to change his tune about the NRA and gun violence in this country. And after he did...after he and his wife went out and fought for some minor controls on firearms, his former conservative colleagues hated his guts for it for the rest of his life.

The people of this country are not going to rise up and demand that the country do what is necessary to stop this. Because the people of this country, including way, way, way too many fucking alleged liberal/progressive/democrats want their gun rights just as much as conservative republicans...and bottom line, don't give a shit how many students are slaughtered in the classrooms. And I'll tell you what...Donald can be impeached and thrown out of office, Pence can be impeached. Democrats can take control of both houses of Congress this fall...AND NOT A FUCKING THING IS GOING TO CHANGE ABOUT THIS COUNTRY'S DEMOCRATIZED GUN CARNAGE. In 2008 the Democrats had the White House and the Congress. Did anything change? Fuck no.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:05 pm 
Board Emeritus

It's absolutely and utterly disgusting up that right wing talking heads and politicians are attacking these children and calling them crisis actors after such a horrific tragedy. Now these kids are being harassed by Trumpers and loons. What the fuck is wrong with these people? This is the very same mentality that propagates these mass killings.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:16 pm 
Board Emeritus

It's absolutely and utterly disgusting up that right wing talking heads and politicians are attacking these children and calling them crisis actors after such a horrific tragedy. Now these kids are being harassed by Trumpers and loons. What the fuck is wrong with these people? This is the very same mentality that propagates these mass killings.

This plus they have no brain cells for anything