Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:30 pm 
Policy Wonk

Kris Kobach, Republican Secretary of State for Kansas and his heretofore unproven allegations of "Voter Fraud" are now on trial in that state after Donna Bucci, a resident of Kansas in her 50's and a U.S. Citizen (Born in Maryland) discovered her Voter Registration was on hold because she could not prove she was a Citizen of the United States of America. ... ba4ad37328.

In 2013 Kansas enacted a law that requires individual desiring to register to vote, prove that they were in fact Citizens of the United States.

Forty-Four (44) states and District of Columbia have refused to cooperate with Kobach and his commission's request for certain voter information which included Party Affiliation and voting history. ... index.html.

45 of course thinks this is Unamerican.

As a person who worked as a Clerk at the Marin City Polling Station for almost 20-Years, I strongly support Ms. Bucci and her lawsuit. Which according Lying Orange Faced 5-Deferment Draft Dodging, Russian love fuck wad in the White House makes me Unamerican.

Let's hear for being Unamerican.

Long Live The Right To Vote....

"I don't stand by anything." President Donald J. Trump to CBS Political Editor John Dickerson on
Monday May 1, 2017