RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:53 am 
Political Junkie

I've watched nearly all of them over the years, it was quite funny with great characters. But again, it's a parody, well, on masculinity, and it's not hateful at all, to anyone.

I don't recall a female ever being on the show.

My favorite character is Hap Shaughnessy.

Come to think of it.....i can't remember any women on the show either. Never really noticed i guess.

Mine was Edgar K. B. Montrose and his one track desire to blow shit up. One of my faves...
www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

It was more self-deprecating humor than anything......
"Remember, men, we are all in this boat together and the women are on shore laughing."

"Remember, if the woman don't find ya handsome, they atta at least find ya handy."
i resemble that remark.

Keep your stick on the ice.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:41 pm 
Board Emeritus

just think, arming teachers means some killer only has to get the teachers weapon to then shoot freely.
male or female bringing weapons to schools makes it so easy for killers especially if killer is sitting
in the classroom. no worries! weapons are handy for the kids!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:45 pm 
Board Emeritus

glen- BIGOTED

Yes glen, YOU ARE A BIGOT.

You cried your eyes out when the South Carolina Cops took down the "Stars and Bars", it was your history culture. Bulllshit glen, it was racist and you are a racist, you are a BIGOT.

Michael Brown deserved to shot, he was Black and he "Looked like suspect", you are a BIGOT.

Walter Scott deserved to shot in back as fled a cop, if he was innocent he would have run away, you are a BIGOT.

Eric Garner deserved to choked to death, he was selling on the street, you are a BIGOT.

Laquan Martin deserved to shot, he was Black therefore he deserved it, you are a BIGOT.

You try and you fail project your Bigotry, your Racism, you Hate on Carmen and fail.

Poor....Poor glen, He Is White Southern Conservative Republican and he is victim...god you are a truly pathetic human being.

All that's needed now is the Oxford Dictionary definition of a bigot: A person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:00 pm 
Board Emeritus

In todays world your Aunt can have balls. :rw)

Indeed they can. In today's world, your uncle can have a uterus, too.

TRANSGENDER MALE MODEL FRONTS NEW PERIOD CAMPAIGN - Independent

And the best part? you don't have any clue who such uncles might be, unless they trust you enough to tell you. :) Given your attitudes, I am guessing most won't out of self-protection. I wouldn't, anyway.

My recommendation is that you get used to it, but you don't have to take my recommendation.

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:23 pm 
Board Emeritus

just think, arming teachers means some killer only has to get the teachers weapon to then shoot freely.
male or female bringing weapons to schools makes it so easy for killers especially if killer is sitting
in the classroom. no worries! weapons are handy for the kids!!

It's such a dumb but typically conservative idea.

I think they have dreams about arming teachers like this

Florida school removes teacher who hosted white nationalist podcast - NBC

or these gem-like specimens of humanity

Alabama High School Teacher Admits to Using Racial Slur Because Students Were Playing Tupac in Class - The Root

Baltimore teacher fired after calling black students the N-Word - Fuxx'd

Florida teacher suspended after allegedly telling students not to date African-Americans - USA Today

Nice going, Florida. :problem:

Stop calling the cops on us.