Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:31 pm 
Board Emeritus

Glen could be accommodated Carmen.

This thread could be about how conservative men race away when they see girls.

This hundred and twelve hour instructional play list might be on topic: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 45E8C2EF45

This is the first installment of that playlist, "The Big Outboard":

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

Mmph. Well, I seriously doubt if you say the word "race" to glen, the first thoughts are going to be of outboard motors.

And I can gua-ron-tee you if I say the word "race"? ... haha, won't ever happen, regardless of the context.

Heh, as we see from his behavior in this thread, I don't even have to say the word "race" at all. Watch him still go organize the Million Militia March against "racism" on this board. :problem:

It's a fantastic way of avoiding the topic of this feckless conservative Republican male from Maine, who is intimidated by a bi Latinx girl from gated-community Florida.

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:59 pm 
Board Emeritus

Mmph. Well, I seriously doubt if you say the word "race" to glen, the first thoughts are going to be of outboard motors.

And I can gua-ron-tee you if I say the word "race"? ... haha, won't ever happen, regardless of the context.

Heh, as we see from his behavior in this thread, I don't even have to say the word "race" at all. Watch him still go organize the Million Militia March against "racism" on this board. :problem:

It's a fantastic way of avoiding the topic of this feckless conservative Republican male from Maine, who is intimidated by a bi Latinx girl from gated-community Florida.

Umm, that's what the episode "The Big Outboard" is about. That's what all 300 of the episodes of the RED GREEN show are about,,, avoiding the topic.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:08 am 
Board Emeritus

Umm, that's what the episode "The Big Outboard" is about. That's what all 300 of the episodes of the RED GREEN show are about,,, avoiding the topic.

Yes I get it, man.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:48 am 
Board Emeritus

Conservative men tend to believe in the "traditional" marriage where the man is the head of the family and the wife and children defer to him. In other words, the wife and children are subservient and only do what they're told. If a girl or woman (wife or girl friend) defies or contradicts him then that's an attack on his role as the head of the family. Being the head of a family also covers girls/women and children he come in contact with.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:22 am 
Board Emeritus

Conservative men tend to believe in the "traditional" marriage where the man is the head of the family and the wife and children defer to him. In other words, the wife and children are subservient and only do what they're told. If a girl or woman (wife or girl friend) defies or contradicts him then that's an attack on his role as the head of the family. Being the head of a family also covers girls/women and children he come in contact with.

Conservatives of every stripe are prone to spiralling into an identity crisis when anyone different from them either asserts our own rights, or simply crosses their paths not even thinking about them.

It's deeply threatening. Especially the males.

It's why I do not respect American conservatives. They are snowflakes, and crybabies who equate mere disagreement with their lifestyle with oppression on the level of having been enslaved or genocided or deprived of citizenship rights for hundreds of years. Especially the males.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:05 am 
Board Emeritus

glen, you don't see Carmen as an equal. You hold her in deep contempt.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:09 am 
Policy Wonk

By "Special Rights", glen means the Right To Vote. The Right To Freedom of Speech and The Freedom of Assembly. Those are "Special Rights" to glen.

Nice to see glen using White Southern Racist KKK Birth of A Nation Code Words...way to fail glen.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:12 am 
Board Emeritus

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:59 am 
Board Emeritus

Get your biscuits in the oven and your buns in the bed.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:24 pm 
Board Emeritus

Well that didn't take long. This creep was running unopposed. Not anymore...

Greene Democrat files paperwork to run against Sabattus candidate who insulted Florida teens - Press Herald

Quote:
“Who wants to run against this hate-loving politician?” Hogg asked. “I don’t care what party. JUST DO IT.”

It appears that somebody plans to do just that.

Democrat Eryn Gilchrist of Greene filed the required paperwork Thursday to run in the 57th District, eliminating the possibility that Gibson could win the seat uncontested,

She said never anticipated running for office but felt so “horrified and embarrassed” at the thought of Gibson representing her that she decided to jump into the fray.

“I would really have been happy to partake in representative democracy by voting,” Gilchrist said.

Gilchrist, 28, a Connecticut native who works for a medical device company based in Bowdoin, is a 2013 graduate of Bates College.

Well, good.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:00 pm 
Board Emeritus

I'm afraid I don't understand. The Red Green Show makes fun of MEN, does not attack women. It's quite funny. Heck, the man's prayer they recite is quite hilarious: " I'm a man, but I can change, If I have to, I guess."

I was a big fan of the show. I don't get your point.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:24 pm 
Board Emeritus

By "Special Rights", glen means the Right To Vote. The Right To Freedom of Speech and The Freedom of Assembly. Those are "Special Rights" to glen.

Nice to see glen using White Southern Racist KKK Birth of A Nation Code Words...way to fail glen.

"Special rights" is a flagrant, flamingly anti-LGBTQ slur wielded by cons every time we push back against their second-class citizenship public policy.

Don't want to get canned because you're a woman with a wife? don't want to pay your taxes like everyone else and then be barred from military service? don't want to live under the forced-heterosexuality police state? where the government matches up your private parts to your birth certificate just to go in a restroom for 3 minutes? WHY DO YOU WANT SPECIAL RIGHTS!!!!!!! :roll: :problem:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:51 pm 
Board Emeritus

That poster was not calling all women whores. He referred to female politicians as whores. He also refers to male politicians as whores. He's gender neutral in its application. He also would hardly be the first person to have called politicians whores.

That's a nice way of inverting and distorting what she has said previously.

No one is asking for "special" rights - just those that are fair and equal.

So you are saying if someone referred to a liberal female as "another whore" there would be no backlash.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:53 pm 
Board Emeritus

You know how much I hate hypotheticals.

If my aunt had balls, she would be my uncle.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:03 pm 
Board Emeritus

In todays world your Aunt can have balls. :rw)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:12 pm 
Board Emeritus

:rw)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:18 pm 
Board Emeritus

So you are saying if someone referred to a liberal female as "another whore" there would be no backlash.

Until you entered this thread to cry racism, no one said anything about race but you. Did you notice that?

Thread topic: one of your guys running for office (R - Something To Prove) referred to a 17 year old girl as a "skinhead lesbian."

I notice you'd rather complain about everything and everyone else but that.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:49 pm 
Board Emeritus

Until you entered this thread to cry racism, no one said anything about race but you. Did you notice that?

Thread topic: one of your guys running for office (R - Something To Prove) referred to a 17 year old girl as a "skinhead lesbian."

I notice you'd rather complain about everything and everyone else but that.

Because it is bigoted because you took one person and attributed his actions to many. Not only that but a guy very few if any had ever heard of. No different than if a person pointed out an African American asshole and stated why are so many blacks such assholes.

There are messed up people from every race and walk of life and they only represent themselves not a group.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:58 pm 
Board Emeritus

Quote:
How come so many conservative men are scared of girls?

why?...theyre not as strong as "girls".
not physically not spiritually.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:07 pm 
Board Emeritus

bigoted

:problem: Uh-huh. It's "bigoted" now.

Sure, it is. :roll:

The topic of the thread, however, is not your ceaseless grievances about me, it's about yet another vile conservative misogynist male running for office as an R.

He's a perfect fit for your party. Despite your wishful thinking that this guy is some kind of an exception, your party is packed to the gills with conservative males like him. He's right at home in the party of violent social overdefensiveness.

If you're in doubt, look at your president.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:09 pm 
Board Emeritus

why?...theyre not as strong as "girls".
not physically not spiritually.

They know it, everyone sees it. All the AR-15s in the world can't help them out of it, either. They know that, too.

Everybody knows.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:04 pm 
Board Emeritus

I'm afraid I don't understand. The Red Green Show makes fun of MEN, does not attack women. It's quite funny. Heck, the man's prayer they recite is quite hilarious: " I'm a man, but I can change, If I have to, I guess."

I was a big fan of the show. I don't get your point.

It seems to me you understand what the show was about quite well. It's a slapstick parody of men avoiding the topic. I've been a fan of the show since 1993 when I first saw it on Canadian TV in Montana. :)

BTW watch that first season. It's different than the later seasons. The lodge meeting with the man's prayer come in later seasons, it wasn't an original part of the show.

The continuous background noise at the threshold of hearing it in that first season is interesting too, chain saws, lawn mowers, engines of all kinds, and guns being fired off in the distance, it was quite a manly man's din. That's something they dropped in the later seasons.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:08 am 
Board Emeritus

It seems to me you understand what the show was about quite well. It's a slapstick parody of men avoiding the topic. I've been a fan of the show since 1993 when I first saw it on Canadian TV in Montana. :)

BTW watch that first season. It's different than the later seasons. The lodge meeting with the man's prayer come in later seasons, it wasn't an original part of the show.

The continuous background noise at the threshold of hearing it in that first season is interesting too, chain saws, lawn mowers, engines of all kinds, and guns being fired off in the distance, it was quite a manly man's din. That's something they dropped in the later seasons.

I've watched nearly all of them over the years, it was quite funny with great characters. But again, it's a parody, well, on masculinity, and it's not hateful at all, to anyone.

I don't recall a female ever being on the show.

My favorite character is Hap Shaughnessy.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:50 am 
Board Emeritus

Alabama lawmaker: We shouldn't arm teachers because most are women - AL.com

Quote:
Most women, and women teachers in particular, "are scared of guns," and should not be expected to carry them in classrooms, he said.

Shiver, in comments to AL.com, echoed the statements he made during this morning's Public Safety Committee hearing in which he said he wanted to protect women teachers.

"I'm not saying all (women), but in most schools, women are (the majority) of the teachers," Shiver told AL.com. "Some of them just don't want to (be trained to possess firearms). If they want to, then that's good. But most of them don't want to learn how to shoot like that and carry a gun."

Shiver was discussing a bill, sponsored by Rep. Will Ainsworth R-Guntersville, that would allow school systems to designate trained teachers and administrators to carry guns on school campuses.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:01 am 
Policy Wonk

glen- BIGOTED

Yes glen, YOU ARE A BIGOT.

You cried your eyes out when the South Carolina Cops took down the "Stars and Bars", it was your history culture. Bulllshit glen, it was racist and you are a racist, you are a BIGOT.

Michael Brown deserved to shot, he was Black and he "Looked like suspect", you are a BIGOT.

Walter Scott deserved to shot in back as fled a cop, if he was innocent he would have run away, you are a BIGOT.

Eric Garner deserved to choked to death, he was selling on the street, you are a BIGOT.

Laquan Martin deserved to shot, he was Black therefore he deserved it, you are a BIGOT.

You try and you fail project your Bigotry, your Racism, you Hate on Carmen and fail.

Poor....Poor glen, He Is White Southern Conservative Republican and he is victim...god you are a truly pathetic human being.