RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:33 am 
Board Emeritus

From Politicus. Full Text of Minority Democratic HPSCI On Russian Collusion in the November 2016 Presidential Election. Very Important Reading and in some cases shocking.

https://www.politicususa.com/2018/03/13 ... pdate.html.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

Especially shocking if the Democrats can get their act together and get the evidence out into the media universe that the Republicans closed down an investigation because it started to turn up treasonous behavior by the titular heads of their party. Shocking for the poor compromised morally bankrupt rapidly imploding GOP, anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:40 pm 
Board Emeritus

That is what all these Republicans need to remember. A change in the House Majority would mean the Democrats can hold hearing that the Republicans have been afraid to hold or do not want to hold.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:55 pm 
Board Emeritus

Of course after they win power in a little over 3 years they will drop this. It is just another Democratic Party Kabuki dance. I am quite sure that when Obama was elected you all expected that there would be investigations into W's Whitehouse. There wasn't and during the time the Dems weren't in power they never intended that there would ever be.

Same for this issue. Once they get back the House, Senate and WH that will be the last time you hear the DNC talm about the Russian interference.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:02 pm 
Board Emeritus

Hey guys, another one of glen's famous, or should I infamous political predictions.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

Hey guys, another one of glen's famous, or should I infamous political predictions.

So tell me the night Obama won the WH and the Democratic Party won the House and Senate did you believe that they would not investigate the goings on of the Bush WH? I know I sure believed they were going to do so.

I see this as the same deal. The party out of power is always pilling stunts like this. Because their base always falls for it.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:19 pm 
Board Emeritus

So tell me the night Obama won the WH and the Democratic Party won the House and Senate did you believe that they would not investigate the goings on of the Bush WH? I know I sure believed they were going to do so.

I see this as the same deal. The party out of power is always pilling stunts like this. Because their base always falls for it.

That's nice. But as per usual you have no idea what's going on. And Mueller and the DOJ is republican, investigating, making arrests and handing out indictments.

Voting with hurt fees to pwn the libs:
Quote:
because of this board... it will be very hard for me to support a Democratic candidate.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:45 am 
Board Emeritus

Hey glen, ain't President Romney doing just bang up job? And after President Romney came President Jeb Bush....yep you sure know how to pick a winner.....NOT!!!

Take you well known and very seldom if ever correct political predictions and shove them up you Fat, Pimpled, White Racist Republican Truck Driving Ass glen.

Last edited by marindem on Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:36 pm 
Board Emeritus

I am quite sure that when Obama was elected you all expected that there would be investigations into W's Whitehouse.

?

Investigations into what? Who in the world thought that?

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:46 pm 
Board Emeritus

They did start some investigations into allegations of torture as I recall. That all ended after Cheny spoke up and informed them that members of both parties in the Congress had been fully briefed on enhanced interrogation. Things got real quite after that.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:01 pm 
Board Emeritus

They did start some investigations into allegations of torture as I recall. That all ended after Cheny spoke up and informed them that members of both parties in the Congress had been fully briefed on enhanced interrogation. Things got real quite after that.

And now you guys have put a known torture-happy spy in charge of the CIA.

Nice going.

Stop calling the cops on us.