RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 190 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:30 pm 
Board Emeritus

Glenn you posted this defense of hate speech on Facebook. You defended a person whose racial hatred was taken down by Facebook by comparing those who support an end to Confederate monuments to ISIS and Nazis.

Please come defend your hate speech, your targeting of liberals, and your defense of white supremacy on Facebook. We'll be waiting.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:06 pm 
Board Emeritus

J-dogg, the Glen who's here spells his name Glen, not Glenn.

Are you calling out someone who's here, or someone who's not here?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:22 pm 
Board Emeritus

Deleted

Last edited by Drak on Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:37 pm 
Board Emeritus

J-dogg, the Glen who's here spells his name Glen, not Glenn.

Are you calling out someone who's here, or someone who's not here?

He spells his real name Glenn.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:52 am 
Policy Wonk

Glenn you posted this defense of hate speech on Facebook. You defended a person whose racial hatred was taken down by Facebook by comparing those who support an end to Confederate monuments to ISIS and Nazis.

Please come defend your hate speech, your targeting of liberals, and your defense of white supremacy on Facebook. We'll be waiting.

Hey jdogg.

glen has been openly racist for sometime now. What he posts on facebook does not surprise me in the least.

He prefers a Russian Backed Republican in the White House over a Democrat.

His party has embraced Racism and glen is just following his fellow lemmings off the cliff.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

Last edited by marindem on Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:37 pm 
Board Emeritus

Hey jdogg.

glen has been openly racist for sometime now. What he posts on facebook does not surprise me in the least.

He prefers a Russian Back Republican in the White House over a Democrat.

His party has embraced Racism and glen is just following his fellow lemmings off the cliff.

Please quit lying about me. I am not racist nor do i prefer russian backed republicans over a Democrat.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

Last edited by glenfs on Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:39 pm 
Board Emeritus

I believe those statues should not be destroyed or put out of sight in some warehouse. Before being removed there should have been a plan in place of how and where to display them.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:40 pm 
Board Emeritus

Please quit lying about me. I am not racist nor do i prefer russian backed republicans over a Democrat.

Did you make that post to Facebook that J_Dogg cited in the OP?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:43 pm 
Board Emeritus

Did you make that post to Facebook that J_Dogg cited in the OP?

I reposted it and ive explained why. Starting down the road of doing completely away with statues and historical artifacts I consider to be wrong.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:54 pm 
Board Emeritus

I reposted it and ive explained why. Starting down the road of doing completely away with statues and historical artifacts I consider to be wrong.

So, you believe it's okay to compare people demanding the statues come down to Nazi Germany? Yes or no?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:59 pm 
Board Emeritus

I believe those statues should not be destroyed or put out of sight in some warehouse. Before being removed there should have been a plan in place of how and where to display them.

So you compared liberals to Nazis occupying Poland and ISIS? Can you defend that?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:00 pm 
Policy Wonk

Yes glen. YOU. ARE. A. RACIST.

Your Republican Party is RACIST.

Your Russsian Supported/Russian Backed President is RACIST.

You have posted links from and/or referenced articles from The Daily Stormer, a White Supremacist website in threads you have created and posts you have made.

You have posted links from and/or referenced articles from Storm Front, a White Supremacist website in threads you have created and posts you have made.

Your lies are as empty as the words you use in those lies.

YOU.....ARE.....A.....RACIST.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:01 pm 
Policy Wonk

So you compared liberals to Nazis occupying Poland and ISIS? Can you defend that?

glen will find a way, just like defended statues of Robert E. Lee and the murder Michael Scott.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:20 pm 
Board Emeritus

glen will find a way, just like defended statues of Robert E. Lee and the murder Michael Scott.

Not exactly but there is a relationship between blowing up likenesses of Budda covering the breasts on statues and this. The similarity is those in charge get to censor in the name of what they believe to be right.

We have had people here say the images on Stone Mountain should be sand blasted away.

While i don't completely disagree with moving the statues to a more appropriate place. Destroying them or warehousing them where they can never be seen is wrong

If nothing else they are works of art. Now we have many of the same people who defended Piss Christ in favor and supporting the removal and destruction of Confederate Statues and monuments.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:22 pm 
Board Emeritus

DEFENDED MICHAEL SCOTT PLEASE QUIT YOUR LYING

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:32 pm 
Board Emeritus

Not exactly but there is a relationship between blowing up likenesses of Budda covering the breasts on statues and this. The similarity is those in charge get to censor in the name of what they believe to be right.

We have had people here say the images on Stone Mountain should be sand blasted away.

While i don't completely disagree with moving the statues to a more appropriate place. Destroying them or warehousing them where they can never be seen is wrong

If nothing else they are works of art. Now we have many of the same people who defended Piss Christ in favor and supporting the removal and destruction of Confederate Statues and monuments.

Nazis killed people that didn't fit with their ideologies, as does ISIS. The people that want these statues gone are the opposite of what Nazis and ISIS represent. Your comparison is highly offensive, and utterly stupid. Those statues are very offensive to many Americans, and the people they represent promoted great harm to American society.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:54 pm 
Board Emeritus

Isn't there a "likeness" to blowing up Nazi statues Glenn? Except I wouldn't call you a Nazin or terrorist.

That's what you compared me to right?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:01 pm 
Board Emeritus

Isn't there a "likeness" to blowing up Nazi statues Glenn? Except I wouldn't call you a Nazin or terrorist.

That's what you compared me to right?

Not at all. I am comparing how it is almost always wrong for those in power to censor that which they find offensive. Those statues should have been relocated not destroyed or forever removed from public viewing
I am sure it wont stop with confederate monuments
Knowing that most of our founding fathers enslaved people.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:02 pm 
Board Emeritus

huh...what the heck does this mean?
english please.

Quote:
Now we have many of the same people who defended Piss Christ in favor and supporting the removal and destruction of Confederate Statues and monuments.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:03 pm 
Board Emeritus

Not at all. I am comparing how it is almost always wrong for those in power to censor that which they find offensive. Those statues should have been relocated not destroyed or forever removed from public viewing
I am sure it wont stop with confederate monuments
Knowing that most of our founding fathers enslaved people.

I looked at the guy whose post you shared. He's a vile racist white supremacist.

The company you keep...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:11 pm 
Board Emeritus

Let me publically apologize and state it was never my intent to offend anyone.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:12 pm 
Board Emeritus

I looked at the guy whose post you shared. He's a vile racist white supremacist.

The company you keep...

Those are just folks from my hometown that I never seek out and rarely see

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:12 pm 
Board Emeritus

Does everything in history deserve a monument honoring it or them?

Was the U.S. military and Iraqis like ISIS or the the Taliban when it took down statues of Saddam Hussein?

When Eastern Europe pulled down statues of Stalin, was that like the Nazis?
How about when statues of Hitler and Mussolini were destroyed after the end of WW II?

Do you think there should be a large monument honoring Benedict Arnold? Why not -- he was a historical figure?

I reject your proposal saying I want to remove or erase history.

People should learn about Saddam, or Stalin, or Benedict Arnold, or Hitler, in textbooks, in museums, of course they should not be forgotten.

My position is they should not be HONORED by monuments.
And that includes the leaders of the Confederacy. Treason and defense of slavery should not be honored.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:17 pm 
Board Emeritus

Those are just folks from my hometown that I never seek out and rarely see

This is just one of many times you've posted from racist or white supremacist sites.

I don't understand you. Doesn't this EVER fucking embarrass you?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:19 pm 
Board Emeritus

So, black people wanting to take down a statue of people that fought for slavery makes black people just like Hitler.

Such is glen logic.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 190 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next