Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:28 am 
Board Emeritus

Quote:
An undersecretary of state was fired today for saying that Tillerson learned of his dismissal over Twitter.

Two U.S. officials told the Associated Press that Steve Goldstein, the undersecretary of state for public diplomacy and public affairs, was dismissed after he penned a statement that contradicted the official account of why the secretary of state was fired. - National Review 3/13/18

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:18 am 
Board Emeritus

Not surprising from an administration that seems allergic to truth. Yet, of course, we should trust them completely over l'Affaire McCabe. :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:59 am 
Board Emeritus

Joe thinks Republicans, including Trump, must be considered innocent until proven guilty, usually in a court of law.

Conversely, he thinks Democrats like Obama MUST be considered guilty until proven completely innocent in a court of law, and will doubt it even then. Joe thinks that the lack of any blemish on Obama's administration just means he didn't get caught. He thinks Obama's AGs covered up for him.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:09 am 
Board Emeritus

Joe thinks Republicans, including Trump, must be considered innocent until proven guilty, usually in a court of law.

Conversely, he thinks Democrats like Obama MUST be considered guilty until proven completely innocent in a court of law, and will doubt it even then. Joe thinks that the lack of any blemish on Obama's administration just means he didn't get caught. He thinks Obama's AGs covered up for him.

As carmen so accurately pointed out. Joe is the Jeff Flake of RFL. He's all talk about how he does not "support" Trump (now there's an all-time powerful rejection, eh?) while he attempts to mitigate every issue brought up by any progressive that shows the incompetence of Donald and the complicity of every fucking Republican politician in this country,. Joe is an uncompromising con. If Joe were a member of Congress he would be supporting every fucked-up Trump initiative, voting for every anti-woman, anti-poor, anti-immigrant, anti-gun control, anti-gay, pro-wall bill dredged up by the rest of our traitorous Congressional Republicans.

Anybody hereabouts besides Justin having a problem seeing right through Joe Memphis at this point in the discussion?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:07 pm 
Board Emeritus

As carmen so accurately pointed out. Joe is the Jeff Flake of RFL. He's all talk about how he does not "support" Trump (now there's an all-time powerful rejection, eh?) while he attempts to mitigate every issue brought up by any progressive that shows the incompetence of Donald and the complicity of every fucking Republican politician in this country,. Joe is an uncompromising con. If Joe were a member of Congress he would be supporting every fucked-up Trump initiative, voting for every anti-woman, anti-poor, anti-immigrant, anti-gun control, anti-gay, pro-wall bill dredged up by the rest of our traitorous Congressional Republicans.

Anybody hereabouts besides Justin having a problem seeing right through Joe Memphis at this point in the discussion?

Joe is being the Devil's advocate and offering a different perspective on issues. As opposed to the borring place this would be if everyone agreed with everyone else.

Believe it or not. Evert rumor about Trump isnt true
Pointing out that doesnt mean you are a Trump supported.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:08 pm 
Board Emeritus

And how are you any different in the way you defend the Clinton's

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:13 pm 
Board Emeritus

Sorry, but I don't put partisanship BEFORE my country. I am an American first. If a Dem is conspiring with an enemy of our nation, I not only won't support them, I want them in JAIL.

Unlike yourself, who wants Trump in instead of Dem, even if he's conspiring with Putin. You said it yourself.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:04 pm 
Board Emeritus

Joe is being the Devil's advocate...

So what you're telling us is that you and Joe think the situation with Trump, scumbag Republican politicians, and asshole Republican voters in this country is some kind of fucking game.

Last edited by Ike Bana on Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:29 am 
Board Emeritus

Sorry, but I don't put partisanship BEFORE my country. I am an American first. If a Dem is conspiring with an enemy of our nation, I not only won't support them, I want them in JAIL.

And...after all this time and all the vitriol, if Republicans (politicians and their fucked-up voters like glen and Joe) actually had anything on the Clinton's, they would both be in jail. Nobody's defending the Clinton's. There's nothing to defend. Because...

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com