RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:29 am 
Board Emeritus

Thank you carmen...of course it's all to avoid the topic. When Joe is being handed his ass on a plate his first intervention is always to derail the topic by flushing out some distantly related issue. Our only mistake is letting ourselves get caught up in his hypocritical bullshit.

And correct, Joe's party is chock full of all the types you note. Also domestic violence perps, pedophiles, and philandering assholes paying off their pregnant girlfriends to get abortions. Are there similar people in the Democratic party? Certainly. The difference is...Democrats are not constantly lecturing others on morality and continually attempting to occupy the fucking ethical high ground. It's the party of hypocrisy, in spades.

And +++++++++++he would not be talking this way if Obama had pulled any of this shit. And we would not be having any of these discussions if white America had not put this sociopath in the White House as payback for 8 years of a black president.

But most of all for me...it's Joe continuously insisting that we measure Clinton and Obama with the same yardstick as Donald Trump. You can't measure any other politician, even any republican politician with the same yardstick as Donald Trump. All this bullshit about whether any of Obama's activity would warrant a special independent council is a horseshit tangential distraction of topic avoidance. Donald Trump is a psychopathically deranged malignant narcissist and deranged animal. There's no equivalency between him and anybody else who has ever held the office, and thus, no equivalency with whatever strategies are utilized to remove him from the office. Joe asks if there's anything good about "impeachment" and his self-absorbed answer is no. In this case there is everything good about impeachment...good for the country and the people therein.

Any interaction with Joe on this forum from this point forward will always end up being a giant false fucking equivalency exercise with a closeted Trump supporter, who doesn't have half the integrity of a Lynch or a Kernel when it comes to honestly stating his opinion. He's a bullshit waste of fucking time.

One last thing. The similarities between what is happening in this country and what was going on in Germany in the 1920's and early 1930's is terrifying. If Joe was a German in 1927 he would be saying everybody should wait and see about Adolf Hitler.

For the record Ike - I never asked if there's anything good about impeachment. Since you are all about integrity. This IS what I wrote: "Based upon the constitution, there is a process in place for removing a President from office that involves making a case and presenting evidence. It's called impeachment. Do you believe in that process?" GoU's response "No, I do not believe the impeachment process is good for America.". I never said impeachment was bad for the country.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:30 am 
Board Emeritus

I certainly feel that Joe was flabbergasted, as was glen, when Trump was elected. That was genuine. But since then, as they've gotten used to the idea that he's the leader of the party, and everyone they voted for are supporting Trump in whatever he does, they are back in their familiar roles of passive/aggressive support, where they only attack the left, and just act like they don't support Trump. Just like Joe not paying attention to news reports and congressional testimony and the words of Scott Pruitt, so that he doesn't have to make any kind of judgement against Pruitt, judgements they would make against any Dem.

"You would think that after 8 years of hearing allegations against Bill C and another 8 against President Obama you people would have learned that 90% of those types of allegations just aren't true."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:33 am 
Board Emeritus

For the record Ike - I never asked if there's anything good about impeachment. Since you are all about integrity. This IS what I wrote: "Based upon the constitution, there is a process in place for removing a President from office that involves making a case and presenting evidence. It's called impeachment. Do you believe in that process?" GoU's response "No, I do not believe the impeachment process is good for America.". I never said impeachment was bad for the country.

And since you must have gotten your college education in a Crackerjack box, you don't understand the nuance of my answer - that with all Republicans no longer willing to vote to impeach a President for the High Crimes Trump is committing, I pointed out that impeachment isn't working, and we need something more than a political process to remove a criminal President.

Too bad you can't understand that.

"You would think that after 8 years of hearing allegations against Bill C and another 8 against President Obama you people would have learned that 90% of those types of allegations just aren't true."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:37 am 
Board Emeritus

And since you must have gotten your college education in a Crackerjack box, you don't understand the nuance of my answer - that with all Republicans no longer willing to vote to impeach a President for the High Crimes Trump is committing, I pointed out that impeachment isn't working, and we need something more than a political process to remove a criminal President.

Too bad you can't understand that.

I find many of your answers difficult to understand as you make most of them up. But suffice it to say that I never stated that impeachment was bad for the country. Evidently Ike read your comment the same way I did because he came to the same conclusion. I dunno maybe he got his education from a Crackerjack box as well.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:43 am 
Board Emeritus

I find many of your answers difficult to understand as you make most of them up. But suffice it to say that I never stated that impeachment was bad for the country. Evidently Ike read your comment the same way I did because he came to the same conclusion.

Yeah, Joe. I make my OWN opinions, I don't get them from Fox News. Here's what's probably going to happen. Robert Mueller is going to find high crimes by the President. And the people you voted for, the Republicans, are going to vote against impeachment. That will be bad for America.

People like Marsha Blackburn, who will be the Republican nominee for Senate in Tennessee. She is running on her total support for Trump. Will you vote for her to be a vote to keep Trump in office, no matter what?

And where did you get your info on the Clintons, since you were around Arkansas all those years?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:57 am 
Board Emeritus

Yeah, Joe. I make my OWN opinions, I don't get them from Fox News. Here's what's probably going to happen. Robert Mueller is going to find high crimes by the President. And the people you voted for, the Republicans, are going to vote against impeachment. That will be bad for America.

People like Marsha Blackburn, who will be the Republican nominee for Senate in Tennessee. She is running on her total support for Trump. Will you vote for her to be a vote to keep Trump in office, no matter what?

And where did you get your info on the Clintons, since you were around Arkansas all those years?

Whether or not Trump is impeached and whether or not he is convicted in the Senate will depend a great deal on the evidence presented at the impeachment trial. Documents, copies of email, testimony under oath, etc, etc, etc. Real evidence offered as proof. If the evidence is as strong as you claim then there is a real possibility that Trump will be convicted. I haven't seen the case so it's impossible for me to predict. You can if you like. But that is the process and I do support the process.

My information on the Clintons comes from over 25 years. Most of it is in their own words. Much of it is public record. What part of what I wrote do you dispute? I would note that I never said that I didn't think the Clintons were corrupt. I am on the record on that.

I did say that I never made any allegation towards Barack Obama. You keep repeating that lie. A lie which you cannot find a single post to support but one I am sure you will continue to throw out there nonetheless.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:12 pm 
Board Emeritus

Whether or not Trump is impeached and whether or not he is convicted in the Senate will depend a great deal on the evidence presented at the impeachment trial. Documents, copies of email, testimony under oath, etc, etc, etc. Real evidence offered as proof. If the evidence is as strong as you claim then there is a real possibility that Trump will be convicted. I haven't seen the case so it's impossible for me to predict. You can if you like. But that is the process and I do support the process.

My information on the Clintons comes from over 25 years. Most of it is in their own words. Much of it is public record. What part of what I wrote do you dispute? I would note that I never said that I didn't think the Clintons were corrupt. I am on the record on that.

Where did you find this information? I keep asking, you keep running away. Why is it when the press talks about the Clintons, you believe it, but when they talk about Republicans, you say the press isn't trustworthy.

That's the point. Pure hypocrisy on your part.
Quote:
I did say that I never made any allegation towards Barack Obama. You keep repeating that lie. A lie which you cannot find a single post to support but one I am sure you will continue to throw out there nonetheless.

Yes, you have made accusations that Obama isn't as clean as I say, and that both is Attorney Generals have covered up for him.

What's sad is that you run away from your own wrods.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:13 pm 
Board Emeritus

My bad. Fuck off confederate trumper.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:33 pm 
Policy Wonk

I did say that I never made any allegation towards Barack Obama. You keep repeating that lie. A lie which you cannot find a single post to support but one I am sure you will continue to throw out there nonetheless

Joe:
"I complained about a number of things in the Obama administration. I thought there were things that should have received the type of thorough independent investigation of the type only a special counsel can deliver. I do not recall calling for anyone to be terminated not do I recall calling for anyone to be imprisoned, charged with a crime, or impeached without due process. Hypocrisy suggests that there are two standards. I have applied the same standard to both parties. Have you?"

Not directly, no. Instead you use luke-warm language to attempt to avoid being attacked. But you wanted a special counsel to investigate Obama? Does this 'process' occur randomly because JoMemphis didn't like something? You wanted Obama investigated, but nowhere do you mention why--other than your "thoughts."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:57 pm 
Board Emeritus

Thank you carmen...of course it's all to avoid the topic. When Joe is being handed his ass on a plate his first intervention is always to derail the topic by flushing out some distantly related issue. Our only mistake is letting ourselves get caught up in his hypocritical bullshit.

And correct, Joe's party is chock full of all the types you note. Also domestic violence perps, pedophiles, and philandering assholes paying off their pregnant girlfriends to get abortions. Are there similar people in the Democratic party? Certainly. The difference is...Democrats are not constantly lecturing others on morality and continually attempting to occupy the fucking ethical high ground. It's the party of hypocrisy, in spades.

And +++++++++++he would not be talking this way if Obama had pulled any of this shit. And we would not be having any of these discussions if white America had not put this sociopath in the White House as payback for 8 years of a black president.

But most of all for me...it's Joe continuously insisting that we measure Clinton and Obama with the same yardstick as Donald Trump. You can't measure any other politician, even any republican politician with the same yardstick as Donald Trump. All this bullshit about whether any of Obama's activity would warrant a special independent council is a horseshit tangential distraction of topic avoidance. Donald Trump is a psychopathically deranged malignant narcissist and deranged animal. There's no equivalency between him and anybody else who has ever held the office, and thus, no equivalency with whatever strategies are utilized to remove him from the office. Joe asks if there's anything good about "impeachment" and his self-absorbed answer is no. In this case there is everything good about impeachment...good for the country and the people therein.

Any interaction with Joe on this forum from this point forward will always end up being a giant false fucking equivalency exercise with a closeted Trump supporter, who doesn't have half the integrity of a Lynch or a Kernel when it comes to honestly stating his opinion. He's a bullshit waste of fucking time.

One last thing. The similarities between what is happening in this country and what was going on in Germany in the 1920's and early 1930's is terrifying. If Joe was a German in 1927 he would be saying everybody should wait and see about Adolf Hitler.

He is the type sitting at a Woolworth's lunch counter, frightened by phrases like "the fierce urgency of now," and "with all deliberate speed," wondering if all those Negroes don't understand that whites just aren't ready for integration because really, their brains are smaller. Considers himself middle of the road because he wonders instead of presumes, and capitalizes the "N". :problem:

Quote:
There's no equivalency between him and anybody else who has ever held the office, and thus, no equivalency with whatever strategies are utilized to remove him from the office.

Conservative whites have a double standard between their own and everyone else, but uniquely against us. These tacit demands of his to consider Donald Trump on any equivalent level of ANY past president, even dumb bigots like Woodrow Wilson and Trump's genocidal ego-ideal Jackson, is pure white-con entitlement issues.

These cons are dishonest with themselves about what they are and who they are. Thus they'd rather turn the conversation to ANY topic other than the fact that forty percent of white millennials voted for Trump.

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:04 pm 
Board Emeritus

Where did you find this information? I keep asking, you keep running away. Why is it when the press talks about the Clintons, you believe it, but when they talk about Republicans, you say the press isn't trustworthy.

That's the point. Pure hypocrisy on your part.

Yes, you have made accusations that Obama isn't as clean as I say, and that both is Attorney Generals have covered up for him.

What's sad is that you run away from your own wrods.

I never claimed that everything you hear in the news is false. I said it isn't evidence or proof. Lots of things reported in the press are accurate and lots of things reported in the press are not.

I formed my opinion of the Clintons for a number of sources. Hearings, interviews, and yes things I heard in the press. I never claimed that they should be tried and convicted in the press. I always called for independent investigations to uncover facts. And other than the Clintons, I have never passed judgement on an elected official, republican or democrat, who hasn't had an opportunity to receive due process. I will note that you cannot come up with a single post where I have. I know you have been searching my posts so show me where I accused Obama or any other politician of either party.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:49 pm 
Board Emeritus

I never claimed that everything you hear in the news is false. I said it isn't evidence or proof. Lots of things reported in the press are accurate and lots of things reported in the press are not.

I formed my opinion of the Clintons for a number of sources. Hearings, interviews, and yes things I heard in the press. I never claimed that they should be tried and convicted in the press. I always called for independent investigations to uncover facts. And other than the Clintons, I have never passed judgement on an elected official, republican or democrat, who hasn't had an opportunity to receive due process. I will note that you cannot come up with a single post where I have. I know you have been searching my posts so show me where I accused Obama or any other politician of either party.

Thanks for the admission that you believe what you want to believe in the press, and simply discount what you don't like. Both the Clintons and the Obamas has due process, but you still consider them guilty.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:52 pm 
Board Emeritus

I find many of your answers difficult to understand as you make most of them up. But suffice it to say that I never stated that impeachment was bad for the country. Evidently Ike read your comment the same way I did because he came to the same conclusion. I dunno maybe he got his education from a Crackerjack box as well.

Confederate trumpers may come to all the fucked up conclusions they like regarding things I've said. Will their conclusions be accurate? When pigs fly.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:37 pm 
Board Emeritus

Even when Dems get due process, Joe still sees them as guilty. Both the Clintons and Obamas were investigated their entire terms. He believes stupid conspiracy theories. "Oh, I knew all about the Clintons from back in Arkansas." What, I guess Joe believes all the bullshit that the right was making up about them, like they were having people murdered.

But if it's a Republican, Joe doesn't even want to make any kind of judgement call at all - oh, you just can't trust the press! Just because the press is reporting the facts about Pruitt from government releases and testimony before committees, he demands a long investigation before he'll say a word.

It's like, most people think that if there's a bank robbery going on, call the cops to stop it! No, says Joe, we don't know if the bank is REALLY being robbed, we can't believe any of that, have an investigation FIRST to see if there was actually a bank robbery before call the cops!

So, let Trump and his gang plunder and strip our government, and investigate, so a few years down the road, you can do something about it.

In the meantime, he'll vote for Marsha Blackburn who pledges to let the corruption continue - hell, she's PART of the corruption! She's long been part of CREW's "most corrupt in Congress." Tennessee, like most southern states, are in the grip of a terrible opioid epidemic, and Blackburn, taking tons of money from Big Pharma, is a co-sponsor of a bill that keeps the DEA from fighting the epidemic. The DEA is fighting the bill.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:42 pm 
Board Emeritus

Even when Dems get due process, Joe still sees them as guilty.

Conservative whites don't believe in "due process" and have no idea what it is.

Quote:
In the meantime, he'll vote for Marsha Blackburn who pledges to let the corruption continue - hell, she's PART of the corruption! She's long been part of CREW's "most corrupt in Congress." Tennessee, like most southern states, are in the grip of a terrible opioid epidemic, and Blackburn, taking tons of money from Big Pharma, is a co-sponsor of a bill that keeps the DEA from fighting the epidemic. The DEA is fighting the bill.

Conservative corruption is the "due process" to conservatives.

Note their conciliatory, kissup attitudes towards the biggest white supremacist, grifting, dishonest abusers of humanity in this country's history.

Stop calling the cops on us.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7