RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:28 pm 
Board Emeritus

Former First Lady Barbara is in failing health and no longer accepting medical care.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ba ... ca2cbad431.

Barbara Bush, wife of former President George H. W Bush and mother of former President George W. Bush is suffering Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Obstructive Disease (COPD) and Congestive Heart Failure. She is no longer accepting medical care and the focus is on keeping her comfortable.

Mrs. Bush, age 92 was last in hospital in 2017. She and her husband were married in 1945 and had six children. Bush Senior was also admitted to the hospital in January 2017 with shortness of breath.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:55 pm 
Board Emeritus

Wow, she's 92, that's a pretty good run. Of course, I feel for the Bush family. Both GHW and his wife's health has been declining as they head toward the century mark. I wish the entire family the best in their trying times.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:39 pm 
Board Emeritus

Wow, she's 92, that's a pretty good run. Of course, I feel for the Bush family. Both GHW and his wife's health has been declining as they head toward the century mark. I wish the entire family the best in their trying times.

We are going to lose many current and former leaders between now and the next election There are so many past 80.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:47 pm 
Board Emeritus

The elder Bush went skydiving a few years ago. Now, mind you as a Naval Aviator, that man served in Marianas Turkey Shoot, which by all accounts was one helluva battle.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:11 am 
Board Emeritus

Sad to hear this.

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:32 am 
Board Emeritus

I never liked her much.

If you weren't a dutiful, long suffering wife to one of her baby boys you were fucked forever. She was/is particularly vindictive and vicious with asshole Neil's first wife Sharon. When Sharon decided she was done with Neil and his addiction to Thai and Hong Kong hookers, that was the end of the line for her.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:58 pm 
Board Emeritus

Former first lady Barbara Bush dies at age 92

Former first lady Barbara Bush died Tuesday at her home in Houston, Texas. She was 92.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/former-first- ... on-brknews

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:04 pm 
Board Emeritus

I didn’t care that much for her either. But I will still offer my condolences to her family and loved ones.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

The new motto of the USA: Unum de multis. Out of one, many.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:14 pm 
Board Emeritus

Rest in Peace.

Voting with hurt fees to pwn the libs:
Quote:
because of this board... it will be very hard for me to support a Democratic candidate.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:24 pm 
Board Emeritus

I never liked her much.

If you weren't a dutiful, long suffering wife to one of her baby boys you were fucked forever. She was/is particularly vindictive and vicious with asshole Neil's first wife Sharon. When Sharon decided she was done with Neil and his addiction to Thai and Hong Kong hookers, that was the end of the line for her.

I didn't like her much either Ike, but I liked her a little bit.

I didn't like Pat Nixon or Nancy Reagan at all.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:29 pm 
Board Emeritus

the old man wont last long now. give him a few weeks.

these oldies have been around most of our lives a long time. the millens donts even know
who they are.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:39 pm 
Board Emeritus

I will reserve comments until after the funeral.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:14 pm 
Board Emeritus

Some of us might not have agreed with a lot of her politics, but the Obamas seemed to be dear to her. And she was a dog lover..

Voting with hurt fees to pwn the libs:
Quote:
because of this board... it will be very hard for me to support a Democratic candidate.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:37 pm 
Board Emeritus

RIP

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:43 pm 
Board Emeritus

I didn't like her much either Ike, but I liked her a little bit.

I didn't like Pat Nixon or Nancy Reagan at all.

When it came to vindictive retribution, Barbara made Pat and even Nancy, who was pretty bad, look like rank amateurs.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:40 pm 
Board Emeritus

RIP

Barbara Bush, a baby and breaking a shameful silence on AIDS
Quote:
When the news alert of the passing of Barbara Bush hit my phone on Tuesday, my mind immediately went back to a 1989 photo of her cradling a baby. A grandmother holding an infant isn’t shocking. But when the grandmother was the new first lady and the child was suffering from AIDS, the photo spoke volumes.
WaPo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:08 pm 
Board Emeritus

I never liked her much.

Neil should have married a women who was willing to put up with his sexual peccadillos like two Democratic Party Presidents wives did. As for Mrs Bush, held an Aids Baby to help end the taboo, raises 100 million to help teach people read. I get your point what a bitch........not.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:31 pm 
Policy Wonk

she had a long life, still hard to lose a loved one. condolences to Mrs. Bushs family

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:36 pm 
Board Emeritus

RIP

Barbara Bush, a baby and breaking a shameful silence on AIDS
WaPo

i didnt relish her simply due to Circumstance I was hearing or learning what news had to say about her.
she wasnt all good nor all bad. if she held that baby as she did, she was not all good nor all bad,
and, by that time she had learned a whole lot more than she had ever before.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:04 am 
Board Emeritus

Neil should have married a women who was willing to put up with his sexual peccadillos like two Democratic Party Presidents wives did. As for Mrs Bush, held an Aids Baby to help end the taboo, raises 100 million to help teach people read. I get your point what a bitch........not.

Wow. With the current Republican President, you have the nerve to call out Dems on wives that allow "sexual peccadilloes"? Barbara's husband is, if nothing else, a serial groper of young women, often while Barbara was present!

I note you've never said a word on Melania accepting what her husband does, while I know you are obsessed with Dem wives and what they accept.

That makes you a hypocrite!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:04 am 
Board Emeritus

Neil should have married a women who was willing to put up with his sexual peccadillos like two Democratic Party Presidents wives did.

Fuck off. You would politicize a pleasant little wet dream.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:23 am 
Board Emeritus

Off topic glen. Even in thread about the death of a former First Lady, you cannot help yourself and attack Democrats.

This thread is NOT about Neil or Democrats. This thread is Mrs. Bush. You are truly pathetic.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:48 am 
Board Emeritus

Off topic glen. Even in thread about the death of a former First Lady, you cannot help yourself and attack Democrats.

This thread is NOT about Neil or Democrats. This thread is Mrs. Bush. You are truly pathetic.

Republican passes away, glen dances on Democratic party graves.

He couldn't even wait a couple days. :problem:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:42 am 
Board Emeritus

Republican passes away, glen dances on Democratic party graves.

He couldn't even wait a couple days. :problem:

glen wonders why he had the credibility of dried up dog turd and then he posts about Dems....in a thread about a deceased First Lady.....yes glen please continue to the stupid, you are really good at it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:27 pm 
Board Emeritus

In news that is not really to surprising at all, 45 will not be attending the funeral for Mrs. Bush.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 3a6fe4eec2.

He is instead sending Melania.

I can imagine the conversation.

"Melania, I need you to go to the funeral for Mrs. Bush"...."Will you be going with me"..."No"....."Good as long as you're not anywhere near the funeral I will go...now hang up and don't call me again."