RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 8:48 am 
Board Emeritus

"Hang the bankers" ... hmmm, my spidey sense is tingling.

That site says it is dedicated to exposing the NWO.
http://www.hangthebankers.com/about/

It hosts a video by David Icke.

Oooh, the "documentary" section is majestic.
http://www.hangthebankers.com/documentaries/

9/11 truth videos ... anti-vax videos ... chemtrails ... Pizzagate ... HAARP ...

yup, it's a CT-nut paradise.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 8:55 am 
Political Junkie

Nice conspiracy website. Where did you find it, infowars?

As i told one of these nuts just yesterday...

"What's Bill and Hillary up to, 15-20 murders now? (He started to mumble something about Seth Rich when i cut him off :roll: ) There's only two possibilities here. Either they are innocent, or, they are evil fucking genius's. If the later is true, well then, we should have made her President. She could have offed Putin and gotten away scott free. Crist almighty, man, is there a conspiracy theory that you don't believe in? Loose Change?" He started mumbling something about there being some truth in it. i walked away.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 11:49 am 
Board Emeritus

Clinton's, thru their REAL foundation, not fake like you know who's, do more for those in need in ONE day than the entire Kushner family , Rump family and 200 Glenfs families combined in their lifetimes will do

someone like glen should NEVER let the words Clinton and foundation puke out of his mouth EVER again

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 3:34 pm 
Board Emeritus

As i told one of these nuts just yesterday...

"What's Bill and Hillary up to, 15-20 murders now? (He started to mumble something about Seth Rich when i cut him off :roll: ) There's only two possibilities here. Either they are innocent, or, they are evil fucking genius's. If the later is true, well then, we should have made her President. She could have offed Putin and gotten away scott free. Crist almighty, man, is there a conspiracy theory that you don't believe in? Loose Change?" He started mumbling something about there being some truth in it. i walked away.

I spent a bunch of time delving into qanon conspiratism last night because I hadn't before, and I saw it was trending on Hamilton68 :? :problem: .

If we thought rwnj paranoiacs were out of their minds over the past 20 years, they've got nothing on the qanon freaks. But there's a lot of it seeping into rightwing nutjob conspiratism that glen routinely spouts, namely the "but bill" "but hillary" nonsense. Last night they started to turn on Alex Jones for not being whackodoodle enough. :?

These ppl will evidently, truly, seriously, believe anything. Being raised on confederate conspiriatism will do that to a person.

:problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem:

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 1:18 pm 
Political Junkie

I spent a bunch of time delving into qanon conspiratism last night because I hadn't before, and I saw it was trending on Hamilton68 :? :problem: .

If we thought rwnj paranoiacs were out of their minds over the past 20 years, they've got nothing on the qanon freaks. But there's a lot of it seeping into rightwing nutjob conspiratism that glen routinely spouts, namely the "but bill" "but hillary" nonsense. Last night they started to turn on Alex Jones for not being whackodoodle enough. :?

These ppl will evidently, truly, seriously, believe anything. Being raised on confederate conspiriatism will do that to a person.

:problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem: :problem:

In all honesty...i was into the JFK stuff when i was a kid. It was as time went on that i outgrew it. Upon further investigating, reading, and just gathering more information.....my certainty faded. Do i think there's more than meets the eye...sure. Do i know for a fact there was a second shooter...a grand conspiracy...no.

It seems that where these nuts stop. It's a click bait, sound bite generation. They've decided and there's no need for further info that may challenge their belief. It's scary.

The same kid i mentioned earlier also got into a little rant about Obama paying ransom for his Iranian hostage deal. The old 400 million in barrels to get the hostages back shit. :roll: i asked him if he knew the real reason for giving Iran the money. He was sure it was ransom money.
Have you ever fact checked it?
No.
Fact check it.
What for?
So you know the real reason we payed an old debt off.
Old debt?
Yes, we owed Iran the money, plus interest.
For what?
Google it, dude.
It's all fake news. :roll:
So you really don't care the real reason.
Tell me.
No. Google it. But then keep in mind you'll have to read more than sound bite paragraph.

He won't do it. His mind is made up. There's no talking to them. There's nothing ya can do to change their mind. They're hopeless :x

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 4:37 pm 
Board Emeritus

In all honesty...i was into the JFK stuff when i was a kid. It was as time went on that i outgrew it. Upon further investigating, reading, and just gathering more information.....my certainty faded. Do i think there's more than meets the eye...sure. Do i know for a fact there was a second shooter...a grand conspiracy...no.

It seems that where these nuts stop. It's a click bait, sound bite generation. They've decided and there's no need for further info that may challenge their belief. It's scary.

The same kid i mentioned earlier also got into a little rant about Obama paying ransom for his Iranian hostage deal. The old 400 million in barrels to get the hostages back shit. :roll: i asked him if he knew the real reason for giving Iran the money. He was sure it was ransom money.
Have you ever fact checked it?
No.
Fact check it.
What for?
So you know the real reason we payed an old debt off.
Old debt?
Yes, we owed Iran the money, plus interest.
For what?
Google it, dude.
It's all fake news. :roll:
So you really don't care the real reason.
Tell me.
No. Google it. But then keep in mind you'll have to read more than sound bite paragraph.

He won't do it. His mind is made up. There's no talking to them. There's nothing ya can do to change their mind. They're hopeless :x

Cult behavior.

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 2:36 pm 
Policy Wonk

She will still take the money
Only in a less direct manner.

You continue to remain off topic glen. IF you are so damn concerned about HRC and the Clinton Foundation start owyour n damn thread.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

Last edited by marindem on Wed May 16, 2018 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:24 am 
Policy Wonk

and the 100's of millions the Clinton Charity received from foreign powers had nothing to do with buying influence.

This thread is NOT about the Clinton's.

Your attempt to deflect and misdirect is noted.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:27 am 
Policy Wonk

Zero self awareness, Clinton's received 100's of millions

You are off topic glen. You are attempting to hijack this thread. Stay on topic.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:30 am 
Policy Wonk

http://www.hangthebankers.com/clinton-c ... oundation/

10 facts about the Clinton Foundation, now I am off to work.

Stop trying to hijack this thread.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:32 am 
Policy Wonk

GoU, glen wants to deflect, hijack, misdirect this thread. Please do not take the bait.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:40 am 
Board Emeritus

http://www.hangthebankers.com/clinton-c ... oundation/

10 facts about the Clinton Foundation, now I am off to work.

1. You're a fool and you're comparing things that are not the same. This is also another example of you defending Trump.
2. Nice BS site to try and prove your ridiculous point and another attempted deflection which is not on topic. Your attempted deflections on topics are tiresome.
3. No one cares that you're heading off to work.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:46 am 
Policy Wonk

glen would never.....ever....in anyway shape and/or form defend 45.....or so says glen.

Whenever glen see's a thread he does not like he will endeavor to deflect, hijack or misdirect the thread away from the subject of the thread.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 12:39 pm 
Board Emeritus

Jamming a communications channel is an act of aggression. It's a classic denial of service attack, and it's been around since the first guy started a bigger fire to mask the other guy's smoke signals. I'm sure it's in every right wing tactical manual. If you have nothing to say, make sure no one else says anything either.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 5:46 pm 
Policy Wonk

Abdul El-Sayed says Mackinac Policy Conference 'exactly what is wrong' with politics