RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:42 pm 
Board Emeritus

Z's Law remains in effect: In any country, an average of 35% are total shitheads.

Indeed.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:26 am 
Political Junkie

Wow. Talk about fucked up.....

Incel, the misogynist ideology that inspired the deadly Toronto attack, explained

Some of the reactions to the Toronto attack have been even more extreme. David Futrelle, a journalist who follows the incel movement on his site We Hunted the Mammoth, took screenshots of some of the most extreme pro-Minassian posts, in which posters call for more “ERs” (attacks like the California shooter’s). Here’s one of the worst ones (highlights by Futrelle):

BlkPillPres BlkPillPres Veteran - JoinedFeb 28, 2018 Messages1,089 Yesterday at 10:25 PM#61 If he is incel I wonder if he saw my thread TOP KEK - https://incels.me/threads/more-mass...o ... gin.31789/ This shit right here is lifefuel for me and exactly what I was talking about, too many ER guys are using guns so its expected and they get taken down very quickly these days, not only that but having these killings only take place with guns makes normies feel safe. Since this guy used a vehicle now the whole "ban guns" spiel looks like retarded coping, you can't ban hatred, hatred is all it takes to go do a mass killing event. This is literally what I asked for, finally somebody breaking the mold, next up how about a guy who breaks into a condom vending machine at night, pokes holes in all the condoms and closes the machine. I would love to see the end result of that shit, pure lifefuel. So many normie males will get trapped in unwated lives ;) ER doesn't always have to be violent, it just needs to be strategic and punish normies in some way, they need to be in constant fear for EVERY ASPECT OF THEIR LIFE, killing normies from my perspective is kinda pointless but this is still good, I prefer acid attacks to mass killings though, wonder who is going to do a "mass acid attack". He will have zero kills to his high score but in my book he'd have beaten all the high scores by virtue of lives ruined and BLACK PILLS FORCED DOWN PEOPLES THROATS. All the normies who used to think "looks don't matter" will not get to test the theory lol.

https://www.vox.com/world/2018/4/25/172 ... -minassian