Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Nikki Haley's in Trouble
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:34 pm 
Policy Wonk

There is no way Trump puts up with this.

A new (April 20-24) Quinnipiac poll finds that Haley is currently most popular politician in the US. That's among Republicans, independents and Democrats. Overall 63% support her. (17% disapprove and 20% no opinion)

• Republicans support is at 75%
  • Independent support is at 63%
  • Democratic support is at 55% (at the same time Chuck Shumer's Democratic support is at 56% and Nancy Pelosi's Democratic support is at 55%)

CNN: Is Nikki Haley the most popular politician in America?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:05 pm 
Policy Wonk

Looking forward to twitter tantrums. Haley knows her time was limited anyway. 45 does hate to share the limelight, especially if the person doing the sharing a a Woman.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:12 pm 
Board Emeritus

Eventually, Trump turns on everyone and everyone will in-turn turn on Trump. I better lay in a supply of popcorn because the show's going to be a interesting.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:15 pm 
Board Emeritus

There is no way Trump puts up with this.

A new (April 20-24) Quinnipiac poll finds that Haley is currently most popular politician in the US. That's among Republicans, independents and Democrats. Overall 63% support her. (17% disapprove and 20% no opinion)

• Republicans support is at 75%
  • Independent support is at 63%
  • Democratic support is at 55% (at the same time Chuck Shumer's Democratic support is at 56% and Nancy Pelosi's Democratic support is at 55%)

CNN: Is Nikki Haley the most popular politician in America?

If these numbers represent anywhere near the actual opinions of the American people, this is proof of just how royally fucked up this country is.

Last edited by Ike Bana on Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:16 pm 
Policy Wonk

Eventually, Trump turns on everyone and everyone will in-turn turn on Trump. I better lay in a supply of popcorn because the show's going to be a interesting.
She's never been much of a Trump supporter...was vocally opposed to him till she was appointed to the UN position. She was Trump's 'see I can have my opponents working with me' appointment (Romney wouldn't play ball enough to become Sec of State). Still she's kept an arms length....that's one reason she's generally liked. She seems pretty politically astute.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:18 pm 
Board Emeritus

So the liar is popular? Definition of a “politician” meaning she checks which way the wind blows to make a decision.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

The new motto of the USA: Unum de multis. Out of one, many.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:22 pm 
Board Emeritus

She's never been much of a Trump supporter...was vocally opposed to him till she was appointed to the UN position. She was Trump's 'see I can have my opponents working with me' appointment (Romney wouldn't play ball enough to become Sec of State). Still she's kept an arms length....that's one reason she's generally liked. She seems pretty politically astute.

She's a fucking lying-ass scumbag.

"America is locked and loaded." WTF IS THAT??? This is how the U.N. Ambassador behaves? We have a diplomatic mission at the U.N. Too bad our ambassador doesn't have a fucking clue on how to practice diplomacy. Am I surprised the fucked up American people support this shit? Not surprised in the least.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:22 pm 
Board Emeritus

She's not the worst Republican out there.

OK, that's the best I can do at damning with faint praise.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:36 pm 
Board Emeritus

She is a Trump toadie and opportunist, with even less qualifications to be an ambassador to the UN than I do.

#grifter

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:57 am 
Board Emeritus

She is a Trump toadie and opportunist, with even less qualifications to be an ambassador to the UN than I do.

#grifter

Anybody who accepts a job in this administration is unqualified to have a job in any presidential administration outside of a Trump administration.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:16 am 
Board Emeritus

Anybody who accepts a job in this administration is unqualified to have a job in any presidential administration outside of a Trump administration.

But he has the best people.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

The new motto of the USA: Unum de multis. Out of one, many.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:58 am 
Policy Wonk

She's not the worst Republican out there.

OK, that's the best I can do at damning with faint praise.
Not even close to the worst.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:23 am 
Policy Wonk

Haley will stay put rather than leave because she wants the limelight. She has no real understanding of what her job is. Even after being insulted and demeaned by the administration she serves, she will remain.

For her window dressing is important. She looks beyond being an Ambassador at the U.N. But if she thinks her party would nominated for President, then she ain't thinking right. She is Woman and a Minority. Neither of which help. Republicans only White Men in White House.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:48 am 
Board Emeritus

Not even close to the worst.

The problem with the Republican party right now is that even the best of them are still despicable. And they will remain so unless and until they stop looking the other way and reverse themselves 180 degrees on Donald.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:16 am 
Board Emeritus

I see the left's war on women is alive and well. Maybe someday you folks will be able to disagree with a person's political views without feeling the need to attack them personally.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:19 am 
Policy Wonk

I see the left's war on women is alive and well. Maybe someday you folks will be able to disagree with a person's political views without feeling the need to attack them personally.

should probably quote the post.... cause I haven't done it..... yet you generalize...."the left"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:54 am 
Board Emeritus

Can't you guys come up your own phrases instead of parroting every word "the left" utters?

Your president brags about sexual abuse of women, is a philanderer, gets his lawyers to pay off adult film stars to shut them up, and your party coddles and defends child rapists like Strom Thurmond and pedophiles like Roy Moore. And so do you.

We're all sluts and whores to conservative males like you.

You're not in a very good spot to be casting aspersions about wars on women.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:16 pm 
Policy Wonk

OH NO!!!!!! SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!!!!! You mean there is War On Women?

Over used and under rated RW Talking Point. Given to us by a MAN who constantly brings up HRC when lacking anything else to say.

Nikki Haley is NOT being subjected to criticism because she is a Woman by "The Left". She is being criticized for being a Republican Shill. Once again you are using that "Broad Brush Attack" that you love to throw at Progressives on the board...

I would remind you glen that it was Larry Kudlow, Director of The National Economic Council, a Republican who said Ambassador Haley, "Got Confused." She was attacked by a Republican Official and you of course say nothing about it.....

It is Republicans who have attacked Emma Gonzalez, a survivor of the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland Florida, one going so far as to call her a "Skinhead Lesbian".

In the thread by Drak titled, "Breaking - Coz Verdict Reached - Guilty ", YOU attacked Gloria Allred with this little gem, "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". Those are YOUR words, including the shall we say your misspelling the words "In Between". Not only do you attack a Woman, you throw in an expletive to boot.

45 has attacked Senator Elizabeth Warren, calling her "Pocahontas".

Former First Lady Michelle Obama was a constant victim of Republican Attacks.

Republicans continue to attack Women's Health Care and a Woman's Right To Choose.

45 is a Misogynist who boasts of Sexually Assaulting Women and YOU GLEN along other Republicans continue to support him.

45 attacked Myeshia Johnson, widow of Sergeant La David Johnson after was killed while on a mission in Niger. 45 did not even know the name of man he sent off to be killed.

Conservatives circled the wagon's around Bill O'Reilly when he was accused of Sexual Harassment, the Women were proven to telling the truth.

You are sick and sad little man who cannot think for himself and can only use tired and worn out talking points while at the same time choosing to ignore the attacks on Women by Conservative Republicans.

Last edited by marindem on Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:02 am, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:19 pm 
Policy Wonk

Can't you guys come up your own phrases instead of parroting every word "the left" utters?

Your president brags about sexual abuse of women, is a philanderer, gets his lawyers to pay off adult film stars to shut them up, and your party coddles and defends child rapists like Strom Thurmond and pedophiles like Roy Moore. And so do you.

We're all sluts and whores to conservative males like you.

You're not in a very good spot to be casting aspersions about wars on women.

glen, like most Conservatives is not known for having an original thought process.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:35 pm 
Board Emeritus

The left's war on women..........

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can only give it a three. Glen's off his game. We haven't had a four in a long time.

------

Republicans always send unqualified ambassadors to the UN. They want to destroy it, so they don't take it seriously, at least not until they need its blessing to conduct the war du jour.

Remember how Bolton started. Some bush or other sent the UN an ambassador who wanted to blow the top third off the Secretariat.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:40 pm 
Board Emeritus

Maybe someday you will not be so ignorant.

The primary battle in my war against women is doing everything I can to keep your nose out of their reproductive organs. So shame on me, eh glen?

Last edited by Ike Bana on Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:44 pm 
Board Emeritus

glen, like most Conservatives is not known for having an original thought process.

Except for their mass-murder and grifting, everything conservatives do is imitative, mimicked, caricatured, and ripped off of someone else.

It fits, since the only other thing they're good at is con artistry.