It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 6:50 pm 
Board Emeritus

https://www.theroot.com/wypipo-held-a-p ... 1825782119

Quote:
Wypipo Held a Protest for White Teacher Who Slapped, Kicked and Pulled Locs of Sleeping Student

A group of alabastard activists held an #EvilWhiteWomenLivesMatter march in South Carolina after a teacher was filmed standing on a student’s desk, rubbing her feet on him and pulling his dreadlocks as he slept in her classroom.

I will admit that I cannot properly report this story as I have what some would consider the opposite of a foot fetish (if there is such a thing). Not only do I not like feet, I would rather lick the inside of the rim of an airport toilet than be touched by a white person’s feet. I know it sounds racist, but ... let me get through this story. I’m getting the heebie-jeebies just thinking about pink toes.

After the incident went viral on social media, Beckyzilla decided that it was best for her to retire. But people in the community were so outraged, they decided to protest.

Nah, bruh. Not for the student. They marched so that the district could bring back the teacher!