RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:41 pm 
Board Emeritus

Classic. Blame the victim

Dallas officer who killed neighbor in wrong apartment said he ignored her verbal commands - CBS

Free on bond, charged for manslaughter, took them 4 days to arrest her.

She and the entire DPD are full of shit.

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:01 pm 
Board Emeritus

This story is just a joke to you, and this whole topic a mere game. We know why that is.

No, I'm just matter of fact about things.

Did you see this?

Republican bites lip while buying up lots of Deer Park Water before the storm. Something seems wrong about that. :|

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:59 am 
Board Emeritus

Uh-huh. Sure, it was.

The Latest: Affidavit: Cop said neighbor’s door was ajar - AP News

Cover up. She will walk, though, because whites have been taught to believe no Black person is ever innocent. Not even when sitting in your own apartment minding your own business, when a cop barges in and murders you on sight.

If she were a male and he was female, they'd be demanding to know what he was wearing.

From your link:
Quote:
He said one witness reported hearing a woman’s voice saying, “Let me in! Let me in!” Then they heard gunshots, after which one witness said she heard a man’s voice say, “Oh my God! Why did you do that?”

At what point did she identify herself as a police officer? I think this is going to be the key point in convicting her. As a police officer, she should have identified herself. Claiming Jean didn't obey her verbal commands is moot because:
1. She illegally entered his apartment.
She thought it was her apartment door that was ajar which, as a cop, should have tipped her off that something was wrong since she was coming home the door would have been closed. She should have called for backup immediately either on her radio (if she had one) or on a cell phone, which most people have, or on a neighbor's cell/landline.

2. She never announced herself as being a police officer.
What police officer would enter their own apartment thinking there was someone in there who shouldn't be. It wasn't an emergency so she should have called for backup.

3. Why did she say me "Let me in! Let me in!" if the door was ajar. Ajar means "slightly open." Perhaps there was a chain lock preventing the door from being fully opened but then that would have meant she'd be back to items 1 & 2 above.

Guyger screwed up big time and the fact she's a cop doesn't excuse or absolve her of what she did and I think a reasonable thinking jury will find her guilty of manslaughter.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:33 am 
Board Emeritus

From your link:
At what point did she identify herself as a police officer? I think this is going to be the key point in convicting her. As a police officer, she should have identified herself. Claiming Jean didn't obey her verbal commands is moot because:
1. She illegally entered his apartment.
She thought it was her apartment door that was ajar which, as a cop, should have tipped her off that something was wrong since she was coming home the door would have been closed. She should have called for backup immediately either on her radio (if she had one) or on a cell phone, which most people have, or on a neighbor's cell/landline.

2. She never announced herself as being a police officer.
What police officer would enter their own apartment thinking there was someone in there who shouldn't be. It wasn't an emergency so she should have called for backup.

3. Why did she say me "Let me in! Let me in!" if the door was ajar. Ajar means "slightly open." Perhaps there was a chain lock preventing the door from being fully opened but then that would have meant she'd be back to items 1 & 2 above.

Guyger screwed up big time and the fact she's a cop doesn't excuse or absolve her of what she did and I think a reasonable thinking jury will find her guilty of manslaughter.

Murderer.

The story the cops tell the press changes every day.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:25 am 
Policy Wonk

Manslaughter is a murder charge Carmen. It appears to be the charge which fits this crime.

Zimmerman would be in prison now, about to be getting out, had they not tried to over prosecute him. Instead of him getting seven years or so in prison he gets none because of that overreach.

First off, do not insult Carmen, she knows what Manslaughter is and you owe her an apology for that stupid remark.

Zimmerman was a member of the local Neighborhood Watch, NOT a uniformed patrol officer. He violated the rules of Neighborhood Watch by carrying a Sidearm. Zimmerman was ordered NOT to take action and failed to follow that order.

Rather than engage in that favorite tactic of the Right attempting "Mansplain" something, try to understand that Police Officers across this country have been able Murder Black Men out of hand for years.

You continue to think that you know better and you do do not. As said before you act is getting long in tooth.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:03 am 
Board Emeritus

First off, do not insult Carmen, she knows what Manslaughter is and you owe her an apology for that stupid remark.

Zimmerman was a member of the local Neighborhood Watch, NOT a uniformed patrol officer. He violated the rules of Neighborhood Watch by carrying a Sidearm. Zimmerman was ordered NOT to take action and failed to follow that order.

Rather than engage in that favorite tactic of the Right attempting "Mansplain" something, try to understand that Police Officers across this country have been able Murder Black Men out of hand for years.

You continue to think that you know better and you do do not. As said before you act is getting long in tooth.

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:52 am 
Board Emeritus

Everybody knows what someone means when they differentiate MURDER from lesser charges like manslaughter, the fact that I have to explain it further proves what the MOTIVES are of some folks around here.

Quote:
Manslaughter: A Lesser Crime Than Murder

Murder and manslaughter are each intentional killings, differing according to the state of mind of the defendant and the nature of the act. No single, neat definition separates the two crimes, unfortunately.

Manslaughter and murder are both homicides—the unlawful killing of a human being. Though a serious felony, manslaughter is considered a lesser crime than murder.

https://www.lawyers.com/legal-info/crim ... urder.html

While technically manslaughter is LISTED in and PART of murder charges, to say that the officer was then charged with a MURDER charge is of course obfuscating bullshit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_(United_States_law)

Your act is getting old...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:56 pm 
Board Emeritus

No, I'm just matter of fact about things.

I see. Do you feel you're any more matter of fact than anyone else around here?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:58 pm 
Board Emeritus

Everybody knows what someone means when they differentiate MURDER from lesser charges like manslaughter, the fact that I have to explain it further proves what the MOTIVES are of some folks around here.

It really does.

This is why sports players kneel. Exactly why.

Some of these people act like we haven't been watching this same cop malfesance, coverups, and malignant behavior go on for the past umpteen generations. (That's because they haven't been watching it go on in their own communities for just as long. So they think nobody has. :problem:)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:25 pm 
Policy Wonk

Well he is after all a Man....you know what I mean.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:31 pm 
Board Emeritus

That would be a zero sum thing to try to evaluate and then project upon others, it is a cinch that a lot of folks would think they're more matter of fact than anyone else.

And then there would be some who are too shy.

I'm just matter of fact about things. :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:35 pm 
Board Emeritus

That would be a zero sum thing to try to evaluate and then project upon others, it is a cinch that a lot of folks would think they're more matter of fact than anyone else.

And then there would be some who are too shy.

I'm just matter of fact about things. :)

Join the damn club, man.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:26 pm 
Board Emeritus

She is now saying he would not do what she commanded he do so she could and did shoot and kill him

I give up

This means ANY cop can go ANYWHERE with an arsenal on them, they can then demand you do whatever, if you dont they CAN kill you...period

Remove all guns to well regulated militias and cops wont need guns.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm 
Board Emeritus

NOW the truth comes out

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/attorn ... apartment/

I will post this and say since the source is this, that we need one more source, but this makes sense

Quote:
Attorney reveals potential link between a Dallas cop and the innocent man she gunned down in his own apartment

Figured as much, so she went there to threaten him with her gun, big shot and all that

and he probably ordered her the FUCK out, so she shot him.

I remember the last time a Black person had to be killed for making too much noise

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Jordan_Davis

Yep, obvious now. She works a long shift, comes home tired, he has loud music on , she goes up and ORDERS him to turn it off, he says fuck off which is what I would say, she shoots him. Just another day in America. And because he is Black, she is white and a cop, she KNOWS it wont amount to much and figures shooting him and killing him is the appropriate response to him refusing to turn down his stereo.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:15 pm 
Policy Wonk

Chief orders review after Dallas cop caught on video shooting pepper balls at Botham Jean protest

So Many killings marches are merging
www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:34 pm 
Board Emeritus

They got a search warrant AFTER they murdered him and found marijuana?

That is what I am reading somewhere...tick tick tick...good thing this aint happening to white folks, entire country burnt to the ground

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:05 pm 

absolutely brilliant :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

https://blavity.com/a-white-woman-hilar ... w-her-lane

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.
LYNDON B. JOHNSON, 1960

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

ICE officer in Oregon arrested on multiple sodomy charges

A deportation officer with US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) was arrested on multiple counts of sodomy last week, according to an Oregon State Police news release.

Blake V. Northway, 55, was arrested Thursday after a joint investigation between state police and ICE's Office of Professional Responsibility. He was charged with 10 counts of sodomy and one count of incest, according to online records with the Jackson County Sheriff's Office. Northway is being held on $1 million bail at the Jackson CountyJail, according to those online records.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/ic ... ar-BBNqNad

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:23 pm 
Board Emeritus

This shit just doesn't stop.

Quote:
A black employee at the University of Massachusetts was questioned by police after a caller reported him for walking to work.

Reg Andrade, who works as a case manager in the university’s disability services office, returned from a restroom break to find two plainclothes officers waiting to question him, reported the Daily Hampshire Gazette.

A black employee at the University of Massachusetts was questioned by police after a caller reported him for walking to work.

Reg Andrade, who works as a case manager in the university’s disability services office, returned from a restroom break to find two plainclothes officers waiting to question him, reported the Daily Hampshire Gazette.
Raw Story

I'm thinking white racists are purposely calling the cops to report "suspicious" black people as a form of harassment.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:26 pm 
Board Emeritus

This shit just doesn't stop.

I'm thinking white racists are purposely calling the cops to report "suspicious" black people as a form of harassment.

Yes viewtopic.php?p=418967#p418967

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:01 pm 
Policy Wonk

University of Massachusettts question African-American Employee for.....walking to work.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/cops-g ... king-work/.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:18 pm 
Board Emeritus

Stop calling the cops on us

Former Florida Police Chief Pleads Guilty To Pinning Burglaries On 3 Innocent Black People - Essence

Quote:
A former Florida police chief who had a lot to say five years ago after bragging about his department’s 100 percent clearance rate on burglaries is now singing a different tune, pleading guilty to directing three of his officers to frame two innocent young black men and one innocent 16-year-old boy of unsolved home and vehicle break-ins in order to boost and perfect the force’s property crimes record.

Biscayne Park Police Chief Raimundo Atesiano, 52, pleaded guilty to conspiracy in Miami federal court. Race was not a factor in the federal case, although the three who were wrongfully arrested are black, according to the Miami Herald. Nonetheless, the conspiracy conviction carries up to 10 years in prison, though it will be interesting to see how much time Atesiano actually serves (the Herald notes he is expected to serve far less time, so no surprise there.)

Atesiano will face sentencing on Nov. 27. Per the plea agreement, the U.S. Attorney’s Office agreed to recommend two years, however the final decision remains up to the judge. He faces between 2 and 2 1/2 years in prison under federal sentencing guidelines, which is a sham considering he was fully prepared to send three innocent people to serve likely far longer sentences.

Two other charges of civil rights violations which carried up to one year each will be dismissed in his case. And Atesiano probably dodged a bullet as he was due to face trial on Monday. Prosecutors were reportedly going to introduce evidence of three other false arrests while he was an officer.

“The vast majority of law enforcement officers across the nation serve our communities with honor and integrity,” U.S. Attorney Benjamin Greenberg said in a statement. “We will not allow the minority of officers who cast aside their oaths to tarnish the reputation of those who protect us all.”

Protect us all :problem:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:23 pm 
Board Emeritus

Reminds me of that pic I saw the other day where most of the cops were flashing the white supremacy sign.

Nah, we have a cop problem BIG TIME and it will really come to light if rump sees justice, they will be asked to defend patriots and shoot at rightwingers and most of them wont.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:40 pm 
Board Emeritus

California sergeant arrested after being found with a teenage girl - KRON

Quote:
A Porterville Police officer was arrested Sunday night after he was found in a parked car with a teenage girl, the Tulare County Sheriff's Office said.

Sheriff's deputies were called out to the area of Jaye Street and Baker Avenue in Porterville for a suspicious vehicle check.

When deputies arrived, they saw two cars parked in front of each other. When the deputy approached one of the car's, he observed an adult male with a female -- later determined to be a teenage girl.

The man in the car identified himself to deputies as, 33-year-old Wayne Martin, an off-duty Porterville Police sergeant.

The 17-years-old girl told deputies that she is an Explorer with the Porterville Police Department

:problem:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:48 pm 
Board Emeritus

Grand Jury: Campus Officers in Oregon Justified in Shooting - US News/World Report (AP)

Quote:
An Oregon grand jury on Thursday cleared two Portland State University campus safety officers in the fatal shooting of a legally armed black man outside a bar in a case that has focused attention on whether campus officers should be carrying weapons.

The grand jury deliberated for two days before finding that PSU officers James Dewey and Shawn McKenzie should not face criminal charges in the June 29 incident, the Multnomah County District Attorney's Office said.

The death of Jason Washington, a 45-year-old Navy veteran, father of three and grandfather, prompted protests against PSU's 2014 decision to arm its campus security officers despite concerns raised by students.

Washington's widow, Michelle Washington, said in a statement that her family was disappointed and would consult their private attorney on possible next steps.

"We want those responsible for the death of my husband to be held accountable," she said. "We will always remember and love Jason and know he was needlessly killed while attempting to keep the peace."

Portland State University's president said he had hired two independent firms, one to examine the school's policy of arming campus police and another to conduct its own investigation into the shooting.

"Mr. Washington's death has deeply shaken all those involved as well as the greater campus community, and we are determined to learn from it," said PSU President Rahmat Shoureshi.

"My hope is that our actions following this tragedy will help make our campus and community a safer place for years to come."

Shoureshi invited students and community members to attend an Oct. 4 trustees meeting, and the PSU Student Union said its members would be there in force. They are also planning a rally later this month.

"It is evident to us he was a victim of racial profiling from PSU police. This is why we do not, and have never wanted armed police officers on PSU's campus," the student union posted on their Twitter account.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next