RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:00 pm 
Board Emeritus

Stop calling the cops on us

Oklahoma Police Chief Who Lost Job Because of Neo-Nazi Ties Gets Hired for New Police Job - Slate

Quote:
Bart Alsbrook resigned from his job as the then interim police chief of Colbert, Oklahoma a year ago after a local TV station uncovered videos where Alsbrook “is shown selling racist media online and talks his involvement in a skinhead group named Blood and Honour and a neo-Nazi group called Combat 18.”

Soon after Alsbrook got the Colbert police chief job, the Southern Poverty Law Center identified him in an image in “Blood & Honour: The Way Forward,” a “a future-facing manifesto authored by a member one of the largest networks of organized racist skinheads in the world.” Blood & Honour is, according to the SPLC, “a shadowy international coalition of racist skinhead gangs.”

“My life is utterly destroyed, there’s nothing left,” Colbert told KXII.

:problem: boo hoo

Quote:
Not only was his life not utterly destroyed, his career in policing wasn’t either. Alsbrook was recently hired by the nearby Achille police department as a reserve officer. “Everyone has a past, some of which they may not be proud of, of which he is not. He wishes he never had those connections,” the town’s police chief Christopher Watson told KXII.

“The media and cameras have ruined that man’s name enough,” Watson told another local station.

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:21 pm 
Policy Wonk

sweatshop staffing and the unsolvable never ending scarcity of Qualified employees

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:45 pm 
Board Emeritus

sweatshop staffing and the unsolvable never ending scarcity of Qualified employees

Well, white cops doing what they have always done, which is be the taxpayer-funded blunt object enforcers of whites-rule.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:36 pm 
Board Emeritus

Affrican-American Candidate Reported To Police As A "Suspected" Drug User.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/black- ... ghborhood/.

I mean she is after Black, in a White Neighborhood she had to be there to buy drugs.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

Last edited by marindem on Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:32 pm 
Board Emeritus

Police accidentally revealed their spying on progressives — then tried to delete the evidence

The Massachusetts State Police accidentally revealed surveillance of progressive political groups in a social media post on gas explosions in Lawrence, North Andover and Andover, WBUR reports.

The police posted an image of 39 gas explosion locations. But the screengrab of the police computer included the browser’s bookmarks bar.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/police ... -evidence/

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:39 pm 
Board Emeritus

America is broken and about to be fixed by putin because of garbage like this

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... s-out.html

Quote:
It reeks of racist ideology and misogyny': Mini-dress wearing student, who was photographed and shamed by University of Mississippi donor in online rant, blasts him as racist, as her classmates call for his name to be removed from campus

I say the filthy piece of shit racist who said all this and posted all this should suffer consequences beyond harsh tweets.

All racist filth need to suffer consequences beyond tongue lashings.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:45 pm 
Policy Wonk

8 prisoners released, 263 cases under review after Florida deputy accused of planting drugs

Quote:
A judge vacated sentences of at least eight people in state prisons and correctional facilities who were arrested by a former Jackson County deputy accused of ginning up traffic stops and planting meth on unsuspecting drivers.

Circuit Judge Christopher Patterson entered the orders Wednesday in the Jackson County Courthouse in Marianna, about an hour’s drive west of Tallahassee. State Attorney Glenn Hess also announced in court documents that charges would be dropped in the cases, all of which involved former Deputy Zachary Wester.

“(An) investigation conducted by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office into the professional conduct of Deputy Zach Wester has revealed facts that undermine the state’s confidence in the case,” Hess wrote in documents filed in each of the cases.

Patterson also ordered Jackson County Sheriff Lou Roberts to take custody of at least five of the inmates, transport them back to the county and release them immediately.

The inmates, all of whom were convicted on methamphetamine and other drug charges, were being held at correctional facilities from Quincy to Lake City. One of the inmates had been arrested twice by Wester, according to court records......................

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:59 am 
Board Emeritus

Detroit Police Officer Fired after boasting another day of "Busting These Zoo Animals."

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/se ... 5f8f9fef9e

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:18 am 
Board Emeritus

San Francisco police targeted only black residents in drug arrests, lawsuit claims

San Francisco police exclusively targeted black residents during undercover drug arrests as part of a pattern of racial profiling, according to a new lawsuit.

Police in the California city, where only 6% of the population is black, worked with federal authorities to arrest 37 people, all of whom were black, for selling small amounts of drugs, the American Civil Liberties Union of Northern California said in a complaint announced Thursday. During the operations, one undercover officer was caught on camera declining to buy drugs from an Asian woman and waiting to buy from a black woman, who was later prosecuted.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... lu-lawsuit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:28 am 
Board Emeritus

Minn. deputy demoted after racist tweets sues to get his job back

A Rice County sheriff’s deputy doesn’t think a racist tweet should cost him his job. Now a judge will have to decide.

Tom McBroom is appealing his demotion, which happened after his November 2017 tweets and comments about Diamond Reynolds, the woman who was with Philando Castile, the man shot to death by a St. Anthony police officer.

https://blogs.mprnews.org/newscut/2018/ ... -job-back/

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:27 am 
Board Emeritus

San Francisco police targeted only black residents in drug arrests, lawsuit claims

San Francisco police exclusively targeted black residents during undercover drug arrests as part of a pattern of racial profiling, according to a new lawsuit.

Police in the California city, where only 6% of the population is black, worked with federal authorities to arrest 37 people, all of whom were black, for selling small amounts of drugs, the American Civil Liberties Union of Northern California said in a complaint announced Thursday. During the operations, one undercover officer was caught on camera declining to buy drugs from an Asian woman and waiting to buy from a black woman, who was later prosecuted.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... lu-lawsuit

NO big surprise there. This is the same department that had Cops standing of Moscone Convention Center in the 1980's with cards rating Women as they walked by.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:11 am 
Board Emeritus

Texas Cops Confiscate Anti-Republican Yard Sign After Threatening Property Owner

A political yard sign in Central Texas was confiscated by local authorities last week after it upset the feelings of a Republican Party official in the Lone Star State.

The sign in question was homemade and didn’t offer support for any particular candidate. Rather, the sign–hand-painted in red, white and blue–featured an elephant with its trunk up a woman’s skirt. The woman in the painting had word bubble with the word “Help.” The sign was captioned, “Your vote matters.”

https://lawandcrime.com/first-amendment ... qus_thread

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:34 am 
Board Emeritus

So much for the Freedom of Speech in Texass.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:06 pm 
Board Emeritus

Officer who fatally shot Tamir Rice hired by Bellaire, Ohio, police department

BELLAIRE, Ohio — The former Cleveland police officer who fatally shot 12-year-old Tamir Rice has been hired by a police department in a small Ohio village.

The Times Leader reports Bellaire's police chief Richard Flanagan confirmed Friday he hired Timothy Loehmann as a part-time officer.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/of ... ce-n917391

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:44 pm 
Policy Wonk

A humorous video about people being afraid of whales that fits in with the topic.

https://www.elle.com/culture/a23693712/ ... m=referral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:27 pm 
Board Emeritus

Texas Cops arrest a Democrat because......he is a Democrat.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/texas- ... filiation/

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:57 pm 

Officer who fatally shot Tamir Rice hired by Bellaire, Ohio, police department

BELLAIRE, Ohio — The former Cleveland police officer who fatally shot 12-year-old Tamir Rice has been hired by a police department in a small Ohio village.

The Times Leader reports Bellaire's police chief Richard Flanagan confirmed Friday he hired Timothy Loehmann as a part-time officer.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/of ... ce-n917391

https://blackamericaweb.com/2018/10/11/ ... 0.facebook

he quit his job....

Quote:
So, when we learned that he was hired yet again by another police department in Ohio, I’ll be frank with you, we were shocked. I never thought anybody would hire him again. The man is a massive liability. He’s a horrible cop. And hiring him also devastated Tamir’s mother, Samaria, but she decided to fight back. Tens of thousands of us called and emailed the Bellaire Police Department – completely overwhelming their systems – to tell them what we think about this hire – and yesterday they announced that Timothy Loehmann had already quit.

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.
LYNDON B. JOHNSON, 1960

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:05 pm 
Board Emeritus

White Woman Accuses Nine-Year Old African-American Child of Grabbing Her Ass.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/12/nyre ... oklyn.html

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:31 pm 
Policy Wonk

Dumbest Trump supporters on Earth.

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/lifestyle ... 18422.html

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:23 am 
Board Emeritus

They're pretty weird Roy.

For the dumbest remember that Bundy brother who had his head ran over when he was a kid by the family car?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:34 am 
Board Emeritus

White Woman calls Police on an African-American Man trying to enter his apartment.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/white- ... alls-cops/.

"Hello Police, I'm a White Woman and there is Black Man trying to enter HIS APARTMENT...PLESE SEND HELP!!!!!!"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:02 pm 
Board Emeritus

Proud Boys Leader: 'I Have A Lot Of Support In The NYPD' - Gothamist

Quote:
Proud Boys leader Gavin McInnes isn't apologizing for the mob assault committed by members of his gang in the Upper East Side on Friday—instead, he's touting his alleged ties with local law enforcement.

In a Sunday episode of his podcast, Get Off My Lawn, McInnes described his arrival at the Metropolitan Republican Club: "So I get there and there’s a mob of screaming lunatics and the cops have been there all day," he says. "Tons of cops, I have a lot of support in the NYPD and I very much appreciate that, the boys in blue."

Elsewhere in the episode, McInnes justifies the violence committed by Proud Boys by claiming that antifascists created a "climate of fear" after allegedly vandalizing the GOP clubhouse. He also appears to liken members of his group to those who fought back against the Ku Klux Klan.

"You’ve set the atmosphere now, so you can’t complain about violence after that," he argues. "If I go to Harlem and I put posters all over the streets saying 'the Klan is coming, your days are numbered' and then, you know, I’m seen in a Klansman uniform after this neighborhood watch thing, that’s different than me just wearing a Klansman uniform."

In video taken of Friday night's scene, dozens of Proud Boys can be seen kicking a protester who lies in the fetal position, while shouting "faggot" at him. One of the attackers is later heard bragging to his buddies about smashing the head of a "fucking foreigner" into the pavement.

Though video evidence appears to show officers at the scene during some of the violence, not a single Proud Boy was questioned or arrested on Friday night. Meanwhile, three protesters were reportedly arrested on Friday night for punching a Proud Boy and stealing his backpack.

Same old law enforcement collusion with violent conservative white vigilantes; different hair, different clothes.

Something similar happens on the west coast viewtopic.php?p=393773#p393773

Last edited by carmenjonze on Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:03 pm 
Board Emeritus

They will beat and kill citizens and say it is democrats fault and ABC and NBC will report as if it is, sort of.

We really cant come back from this, we are over and done and the media failed.

I will vote and work for vote blue and all that but I dont expect these vile, filthy scum to accept election outcomes and when I say vile, filthy scum I include ALL of our board cons. Cuz you KNOW they will support this violence because rump does.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:50 pm 
Board Emeritus

They will beat and kill citizens and say it is democrats fault and ABC and NBC will report as if it is, sort of.

We really cant come back from this, we are over and done and the media failed.

I will vote and work for vote blue and all that but I dont expect these vile, filthy scum to accept election outcomes and when I say vile, filthy scum I include ALL of our board cons. Cuz you KNOW they will support this violence because rump does.

Blah, well I disagree. Let's not underestimate or write off what our traditions and heritage has come back from in the wake of white conservative violence, rape as their right, exploitation of everyone in their path, and mass-murder as the law of the land.

And we did ALL of it without being violent, ourselves.

It's what makes them so nervous and miserable.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:04 pm 
Board Emeritus

No one shot in New York City over weekend for first time since 1993

(Meredith) — New York City went an entire weekend without any shootings for the first time in at least 25 years, police announced Monday.

"This past weekend #NYC had no shootings, a milestone we haven't reached in over a decade," NYPD chief of patrol Rodney Harrison tweeted.
https://www.kmov.com/news/no-one-shot-i ... 2908e.html

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 324 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next