It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 1:48 pm 
Board Emeritus

Quote:
Israel Kills Dozens at Gaza Border as U.S. Embassy Opens in Jerusalem

This is a win win for those two fascists, Bibi and rump.

Quote:
• At least 1,700 Palestinian demonstrators were also wounded on Monday along the border fence with Gaza, the Health Ministry reported, as the mass protests that began on March 30 and that had already left dozens dead erupted anew.

• The protests took place as the United States Embassy was formally relocated to Jerusalem from Tel Aviv, on the 70th anniversary of the formation of Israel, amid formality and celebration that created an almost surreal contrast to the violence raging barely 40 miles away.

No I dont include Israeli citizens in this win-win, only the fascist leaders who profit from it.

Note: Rump does not know where Jerusalem is, nor why it is good or bad to put embassy there, what he knows is his idiot deplorables wanted this so that is all he needed to know

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 1:52 pm 
Board Emeritus

This is so f'd.

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 2:06 pm 
Board Emeritus

This is so f'd.

Just saw Schumer is supporting rump on this.

Sigh

I dont know enough about the history of any of this to have an opinion one way or the other, but neither does Rump.

Rump knows nothing at all about it and did not know where Jerusalem was on a map until they flew him there and he still didnt know.

Rump cares as much about Israel as he does American workers; i.e. none at all unless he can use them or it for personal profit like he is doing in China.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 2:27 pm 
Board Emeritus

Sigh

I dont know enough about the history of any of this to have an opinion one way or the other, but neither does Rump.

Rump knows nothing at all about it and did not know where Jerusalem was on a map until they flew him there and he still didnt know.

Rump cares as much about Israel as he does American workers; i.e. none at all unless he can use them or it for personal profit like he is doing in China.

My take on it is that Trump does not care about Israeli Jews any more than he cares about Palestinians, which is why that ceremony at the embassy was chock full of Christian Zionist whackodoodles like Jeffress and Bachmann.

Today is also Nakba day.

Every liberal Zionist I know is in mourning over today's events, some even including the Nakba. As can be expected of the venal rightwing, they are gleefully rationalizing the IDF killings, and gloating about both the embassy and the Nakba. Disgusting.

And we're supposed to believe the reason they ran to the polls for Donald Trump was because liberals on the internet called them some names. :problem:

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 4:20 pm 
Board Emeritus

THIS...this is all groper cares about.
he doesnt GAF about jews about israel etc...he just and only cares about THIS:
he does his hair for THIS:

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/shocki ... n-hannity/
Shocking expose on the blissful bromance between Donald Trump and Sean Hannity---

“It got to the point that they were just like, ‘We need to get him off these channels and onto Fox & Friends or else we’re going to be chasing down this crazy-train bullshit from MSNBC and CNN all day,’” one former White House official told New York Magazine.

Thanks to former chief of staff Reince Priebus and press secretary Sean Spicer, however, the team was able to move the president to Fox News.

....explained the current White House official. “When they cover the smaller stories, if that gets the president riled up, then that becomes an issue. Whenever he tweets, all of us do a mad dash or mad scramble to find out as much information about that random topic as possible. We’re used to it in a lot of ways, so it’s part of our morning routine.”

To make matters worse, Trump doesn’t trust anyone willing to work for him. Instead he flocks to his phone, begging for outsiders to confirm he’s right. At the center of those on speed dial, however, is Hannity.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 6:37 pm 
Board Emeritus

On the one hand,

a) the embassy is opening in west Jerusalem, which any known peace settlement will leave in Israeli hands.
b) the U.S. has actually been claiming it will move its embassy to Jerusalem for decades, it's just now finally actually done it.
c) Nothing in Trump's move will prevent Palestinian sovereignty over East Jerusalem, if that is the result of a final peace agreement.
d) the Gaza demonstrations are not entirely non-violent. (The ones in Jerusalem have been.)

Oh yeah. Have I pointed out my brother and my niece are in Israel right now? Great time to go. It was their decision.

I have cousins there, as I've said, who have been there for decades, and they're visiting.

On the other,

a) Trump did this is a typically, "don't give a fuck what the other side thinks," unilateral way, which probably wasn't best.
b) The IDF is using excessive lethal force against children at the Gaza border. Inexcusable. Natalie P and I agree on this.
c) Yes, that Jeffress creep should not have been asked to participate in the ceremony.
d) The fact that they are putting Donald's face on collectible coins now in Israel makes me vomit.
e) I still don't think Israelis should trust him further than they can throw him, and Jared K & Ivanka should not representing us. We should have actual diplomats doing that job. If we actually had a functioning State Dept./diplomatic corp.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:07 pm 
Board Emeritus

Casualties are now 55 dead and 2700 wounded per BBC.

Gaza demonstrations have been violent at times, but rocks and improvised fire bombs are being met by sniper fire.

I have a distant relative serving in the Israeli Army.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:12 pm 
Board Emeritus

Dean Obeidallah is of the opinion that Trump moved the embassy not because of Israel or US Jews, He moved it to appease US Evangelicals who believe the battle of Armageddon cannot occur until Israel is restored.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:15 pm 
Board Emeritus

Dean Obeidallah is of the opinion that Trump moved the embassy not because of Israel or US Jews, He moved it to appease US Evangelicals who believe the battle of Armageddon cannot occur until Israel is restored.

So what could possibly go wrong...

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:19 pm 
Board Emeritus

D appease US Evangelicals who believe the battle of Armageddon cannot occur until Israel is restored.

Please, call them cultists.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:36 pm 
Board Emeritus

what the fuck does "restoring israel" mean?

am i just imagining them being there? am i hallucinating...

or it this like bringing Rome back....
...you realize how crazy that is, right?....

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:45 pm 
Board Emeritus

[quote="rainwater » Mon May 14, 2018 7:36 pm"]what the fuck does "restoring israel" mean?

am i just imagining them being there? am i hallucinating...

or it this like bringing Rome back....
...you realize how crazy that is, right?....[/qu

Of course it is semi-crazy talk. Semi because we have had a state of Israel for 70 years as of tomorrow. Crazy in the sense of restoring Israel to where it was during Biblical Times.

http://www.aboutbibleprophecy.com/restoration.htm

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:51 pm 
Board Emeritus

Dean Obeidallah

?

Quote:
is of the opinion that Trump moved the embassy not because of Israel or US Jews, He moved it to appease US Evangelicals who believe the battle of Armageddon cannot occur until Israel is restored.

Then he's been reading my posts.

Having actually been a rightwing Christian Zionist Evangelical, I know so.

:problem:

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:55 pm 
Board Emeritus

what the fuck does "restoring israel" mean?

It's parroted theological fantasy propaganda for Jesus coming back, destroying Jerusalem, and forcing Planet Earth into the rightwing nutjob Christian fascist lifestyle choice.

I wish I were exaggerating, buth this is what they actually think.

Rightwing Jewish Zionists don't care, have the same mutual contempt for these people, yet cynically accept this supposed "help" in pushing their own agenda.

All of them can go jump, AFAIC.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:59 pm 
Board Emeritus

Sort of/not exactly. These people say they are Lutherans and Catholics. http://www.aboutbibleprophecy.com/about.htm

What we're talking about is Christian Zionist Evangelicals. The above may have crossover with these people's beliefs on Israel, Biblical inerrancy and infallibility, but they are credal and many Evangelicals of the Trump-voting ilk either look down on the Creeds, or flat-out despise them.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 8:01 pm 
Board Emeritus

even if the sky ghost decided to..return here..why would he pick jerusalem to destroy, and, so that means
all these humans ..want to burn up in jerusalem...

what the fuck. :roll:

the planet is ruled by dumb shits looking to die in some fantasy fire VS DYING FROM DROUGHT AND FAMINE.

oh. now i get it.

you know wurld leaders dont believe any of this shit, right?
thinning out the herd is all they seek.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 8:16 pm 
Board Emeritus

....70% unemployment in israel, young people dont got nuthin or nuthin to do for wages.

i guess thats how israel gets its armageddon.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 9:41 pm 
Board Emeritus

glen, get your quote marks fixed.

Quote:
a state of Israel for 70 years as of tomorrow. Crazy in the sense of restoring Israel to where it was during Biblical Times.

oh, so they want to live in the sand and eat bugs...only the rich got the water back then.
israel in biblical times...hooweee, that sounds like a load of fun and yuks which all humans of today
...wouldnt go near on a bet.

hard to believe they still peddle this bullshit today..and get away with it. smh.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 10:16 pm 
Board Emeritus

?

Then he's been reading my posts.

Having actually been a rightwing Christian Zionist Evangelical, I know so.

Yeah, I know so too.

The thing is Trump doesn't even know what he's talking about, it's like he has biblical verse in crayon with two inch letters on a single 5 x 7 inch card.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 10:56 pm 
Board Emeritus

So, one of the things I've been watching as this unfolds.

What does this accomplish, for the people of Gaza?

Palestinians set fire to gas pipes at Kerem Shalom crossing
For the second time in recent days, Palestinian rioters destroy infrastructure and equipment meant to benefit them during violent clashes on the Gaza border.
https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,734 ... 68,00.html

Hundreds of Palestinian rioters vandalized and set fire to a fuel complex and a conveyor belt on the Gaza side of Kerem Shalom, the strip's main cargo crossing with Israel, causing more than $9 million in damages and disrupting the import of diesel fuel and building materials.

According to the IDF, the fuel installation is the only way to bring diesel fuel into Gaza for operating generators for hospitals and other key facilities.

A video from the Kerem Shalom crossing shows Palestinians cheering as a fire was set.

[snip][end]

I can understand their anger at the IDF ... but what would be the point of destroying the fuel depot and pipes that bring fuel into Gaza?

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 11:50 pm 
Board Emeritus

---I can understand their anger at the IDF ... but what would be the point of destroying the fuel depot and pipes that bring fuel into Gaza?----

we're not there. we dont know truly what is going on on too many levels. maybe the palestinians didnt get
any of this fuel, maybe they got ripped off..idk, but i wont gaslight them either making it seem as tho
there couldnt possibly be a reason other than they are bad.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 4:02 am 
Board Emeritus

even if the sky ghost decided to..return here..why would he pick jerusalem to destroy, and, so that means
all these humans ..want to burn up in jerusalem...

what the fuck. :roll:

the planet is ruled by dumb shits looking to die in some fantasy fire VS DYING FROM DROUGHT AND FAMINE.

oh. now i get it.

you know wurld leaders dont believe any of this shit, right?
thinning out the herd is all they seek.

Yeah but these are rational questions asked about irrational cult-behavior belief. It's something like asking why an entire country and much of the continent it's in followed a frothing at the mouth failed artist right down the moral toilet into rationalizing atrocities.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 12:30 pm 
Board Emeritus

Location: Treasure Coast, Florida & Fairfield County, Connecticut

Sigh

:arrow: Schumer is a Jewish person from New York, who is also a puppet for the American/Israel lobby AIPAC. But that only explains his being okay with moving the Embassy to Jerusalem, it doesn't applaud his agreeing. Most preceeding Administrations agree that Jerusalem should be the capitol of Israel, but only after a peace agreement and a two-state solution could be worked out. That has not happened. It's just Trump trying to appease the white Evangelicals. I personally don't agree that Jerusalem should be the Israeli capitol, for the very reasons we are seeing playing out in the occupied territories right now. Israel is so guilty of human rights violations and atrocities, and they've never been held to account for them. They get coddled with unconditional love by the United States~!

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 12:45 pm 
Board Emeritus

i guess thats how israel gets its armageddon.

So...what you're looking for is some sort of armageddon for Israelis? Do I need to remind you that European Jews, who were the beneficiaries of the U.N. partition, faced their armageddon a long time ago.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 12:47 pm 
Board Emeritus

It's really more about the Nabka anniversary than the embassy, which is one reason why the timing of the move to Jerusalem was interpreted as yet another frack-you from the ruling class.

The professor notes that they destroyed one of their few fuel sources. This is prison behavior. It's discussed in Sociology 1. Convict riots usually destroy the places that were making life more bearable for convicts. People in captivity destroy the few amenities they have, because that's what's accessible.

If Gaza is not an outdoor prison, with Hamas as the warden, then such a thing does not exist.

You will notice who was at the embassy ceremony:

drumpf's repellent son in law who was given huge responsibilities
Sheldon Adelson, a corrupt Zionist casino magnate
His employee Bibi Netanyahu, a corrupt asshole with imperialist tendencies
Two anti-Semitic evangelical Christian clerics
Assorted government appointees, hangers-on, and sycophants

That says it all.