It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 8:40 pm 
Board Emeritus

Quote:
A Qatari spy just got caught bragging about a payoff to Trump campaign member

A federal court filing in Los Angeles claims that agents of the nation of Qatar gave a payoff to convicted former Trump NSA, Gen. Michael Flynn, and also that he had accepted those payments. (see below) A Qatari spy ring with at least two individuals operating in America as unregistered foreign agents of their highly controversial government stands accused of defamation in the federal lawsuit seeking $1.2 billion in damages.

A former Qatari General Consul let potentially serious information about Flynn slip while forcefully soliciting an American businessman’s help in obtaining contact with his former business colleague Steve Bannon, after the book Fire and Fury came out and the Mercer family fired him from Breitbart, cutting ties. Qatar Investments Director Ahmed al Rumaihi offered to bankroll Bannon’s American political websites and influence operations with his funds from, running an internal division of the Qatar Investment Authority.

Depending on the timing of any payments to Flynn, it could represent something else far more sinister, or even prove to be a link to the Trump Russia dossier, which outlined a giant Russian oil privatization scheme in which the QIA division purchased nearly 20% of the state-run oil company Rosneft.

Al-Hamadi says that he traveled to America on a B-1 business tourist visa representing the QIA division without diplomatic credentials. He should probably have registered under the Foreign Agents Registration Act for engaging in political action in America.

MORE :
https://washingtonpress.com/2018/05/11/ ... gn-member/

Here are pictures Michael Avenatti spoke about and posted on Twitter yesterday.

These pictures show Ahmed al Rumaihi meeting with Michael Cohen and Flynn, along with others (Rebecca Mercer was there) at Trump tower on December the 12th, 2016.

Voting with hurt fees to pwn the libs:
Quote:
because of this board... it will be very hard for me to support a Democratic candidate.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 8:43 pm 
Board Emeritus

You have a misprint. Evidently you meant to say Gen Flynn was up for sale.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 8:45 pm 
Board Emeritus

No, I was quite clear. Trump is for sale. Flynn worked for Trump. This meeting is at Trump Tower, with fixer Trump's fixer, Cohen.

But nice try attempting to cover for Trump, again.

Quote:
because of this board... it will be very hard for me to support a Democratic candidate.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 8:45 pm 
Board Emeritus

glen thinks Trump is as innocent as the driven snow! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 8:50 pm 
Board Emeritus

No, I didn't miss it, Trump is for Sale. :(

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 8:53 pm 
Board Emeritus

Shit don't go down in the Trump Tower without - first, Trump knowing about it and second, Trump getting in on the action.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 8:53 pm 
Board Emeritus

glen thinks Trump is as innocent as the driven snow! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Remember a little over a year ago, Trump was a highly intelligent person, according to Glen. Then this ultra corrupt shit starting immediately coming to light and all of a sudden Glen says Trump is too stupid to have committed any crimes and it's the people in his circle.

He is doing it again here.

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 8:57 pm 
Board Emeritus

Remember a little over a year ago, Trump was a highly intelligent person, according to Glen. Then this ultra corrupt shit starting immediately coming to light and all of a sudden Glen says Trump is too stupid to have committed any crimes and it's the people in his circle.

He is doing it again here.

Yep, glen kept telling me over and over and over that Trump was obviously a genius as a businessman, and should be idolized as such. I had to pound him on things like Trump University, which was a scam. But he kept wanting to tell me how smart a businessman Trump was, and how he should be respected as such.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 10:11 pm 
Board Emeritus

anyone else notice how cohen in the first pic has a pink tie and a little lapel pin(sppsd) on his lapel,
Then, in the last picture he has his pink tie and NO lapel pin.
which makes ya wonder what kind of "lapel pin" he was wearing...for a short time.

was he recording things? ....what happened to your little pin cohen? drop it in the john?
was he recording for groper?...hmmmmm.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 10:16 pm 
Board Emeritus

the pin caught my eye since it looks quite like the pins i saw on three large males standing behind groper
in some pic earlier today. like they were Sec of some kind. the pins are quite similar.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 10:21 pm 
Board Emeritus

here...three males with the pins, the one behind the large black guy id bet has one too, they all
stand out from the crowd in the same fashion.
cohens pin looked like these.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/trump- ... can-party/

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:25 am 
Board Emeritus

Trump is for sale?

Alert the fucking media.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

The new motto of the USA: Unum de multis. Out of one, many.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 12:33 pm 
Board Emeritus

Smart businessman? Naah, lousy businessman, good racketeer. New Yorkers understand. It's the kind of place where successful attorneys own 50 taxi medallions.

You're in Central Park.

That homeless guy over there in the Ramble right next to the rich folks dining in the Boathouse is changing his clothes again. Sleeping in the bushes is how he stays in the city.

The rich folks pay up their checks and go back to scamming every dollar they can get on the side. Running semi-legal hustles is how they stay in the city.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 4:41 pm 
Board Emeritus

And here we see glen doing exactly what he says he never does.....defending 45.

Keep lying glen.....keep lying.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

[url=http:98//radiofreeliberal.com/viewtopic.php?p=406022#p406022]gounion » Mon May 14, 2018 8:57 pm[/url] wrote:
Yep, glen kept telling me over and over and over that Trump was obviously a genius as a businessman, and should be idolized as such. I had to pound him on things like Trump University, which was a scam. But he kept wanting to tell me how smart a businessman Trump was, and how he should be respected as such.

And based on what we knew then that is the opinion any person being objective would have. Your opinion was not based on objectivity it was based on your hatred for anyone who is sucessful.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:33 pm 
Board Emeritus

And based on what we knew then that is the opinion any person being objective would have. Your opinion was not based on objectivity it was based on your hatred for anyone who is sucessful.

everyone who knows him knows he's a scammer at any and all business.
reputations do proceed the likes of this guy and, everyone..Everyone, from NY to DC Knew
he was a scamming ripoff litigation fool.

some goobers in the low rent states...the "shithole" states, of course, dont believe them city
folks when they try to say..you are getting fucked over.

in any event. you are getting fucked over.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:48 pm 
Board Emeritus

> pins

Is it DC? Pins in DC are to identify the pecking order. Lots of people involved with the government wear them. One means you're a member of Congress, one means you're a Senator, etc etc all the way down. It has a lot to do with who gets parking spaces, good tables, etc.

> success

Let me get this straight. Glen just said GoUnion hates anyone who is successful. I would put that one up there with free college destroying America.

Last time I looked, GoU was pretty successful himself.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:54 pm 
Board Emeritus

> pins

Is it DC? Pins in DC are to identify the pecking order. Lots of people involved with the government wear them. One means you're a member of Congress, one means you're a Senator, etc etc all the way down. It has a lot to do with who gets parking spaces, good tables, etc.

> success

Let me get this straight. Glen just said GoUnion hates anyone who is successful. I would put that one up there with free college destroying America.

Last time I looked, GoU was pretty successful himself.

I think conservatives do not understand it when they see a person who doesn't punch down.

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:02 pm 
Board Emeritus

And here we see glen engaging in one of his very lame attempts at deflection. This happens when ever glen sees something he does not like.

But we also know that glen would never.........ever.........defend 45, except when he does.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

I have no problem with success, even that of capitalist entrepreneurs. (It's not the only thing I define as success, but I digress.) If Elon Musk ends up sending a couple dozen people to Mars, well ... congratulations.

I do have a problem with enrichment through exploitation of the vulnerable, scamming and conning, and general douchebaggery. I don't view that as success, anymore than I do a sports team that wins through cheating.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 9:16 am 
Board Emeritus

More from the Tower of Treason.

Alexander Nix of Cambridge Analytica at 42:32:

Mnuchin follows in a minute later, at 43:01

Quote: