RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 4:27 pm 
Policy Wonk

And here we go again. 45 has agreed to help a Chinese Cell Phone maker, and in exchange for his help the Chinese Government will Five Hundred Million Dollars ($500,000,000.00) into a Trump Named Resort and will include (wait for it) golf course.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tr ... 0bcab7fa66.

This deal is a clear violation of Article I. Section IV. Clause VIII of the United States Constitution.

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince or foreign State.

Waiting for the gutless Republicans to do nothing....which is all they are good for.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 4:40 pm 
Board Emeritus

This shows how hypocritical the right is. Nary a peep about this from the right.

But Hillary's emails!

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 5:03 pm 
Policy Wonk

This shows how hypocritical the right is. Nary a peep about this from the right.

But Hillary's emails!

EMAILS!!!!! EMAILS!!!!! EMAILS!!!!!

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 5:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

If any democratic president did this, they would have to hire Elon Musk to build them a spaceship to take them to Venus, any closer than Venus and the deplorable army which would be hunting him or her down to kill them would find them.

Any democrat simply would not survive literally if they did this.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 12:57 am 

But Hillary's emails!

Also don't forget Benghazi, Uranium One, the Seth Rich murder! Nothing to see with president Carrot Top!

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 3:15 am 
Board Emeritus

EMAILS!!!!! EMAILS!!!!! EMAILS!!!!!

The Trump cult is still shrieking lock her up at those stupid rallies. What kind of president needs rallies 18 months after the campaign :problem:

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 5:02 am 
Board Emeritus

The Trump cult is still shrieking lock her up at those stupid rallies. What kind of president needs rallies 18 months after the campaign :problem:

A populist kind of President. :(

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:16 am 
Board Emeritus

A populist kind of President. :(

True, true

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 9:14 am 
Board Emeritus

I googled this in news: democrats speak out against trump deal with china company

This was the first article to come up

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKCN1IG37O

It mentions 32 members of the senate who signed a letter saying Trump was putting Chinese interests above our own.

It also mentions republican Marco Rubio accusing China of stealing our technology. Sen. John Kennedy doesn't mind. Afterall, Trump's business deal is just part of renegotiations with China. :roll:

So, this is how fascism wins. We have a political body that's too weak and corrupt to fight for the constitution.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 10:37 am 
Policy Wonk

I googled this in news: democrats speak out against trump deal with china company

This was the first article to come up

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKCN1IG37O

It mentions 32 members of the senate who signed a letter saying Trump was putting Chinese interests above our own.

It also mentions republican Marco Rubio accusing China of stealing our technology. Sen. John Kennedy doesn't mind. Afterall, Trump's business deal is just part of renegotiations with China. :roll:

So, this is how fascism wins. We have a political body that's too weak and corrupt to fight for the constitution.

This is the same "Better Dead Than Red", Republican Party that praised the Ronnie God when he said, "Trust But Verify."

Now it is, "Eh, so what". Just think of what these same Republicans would be doing right now if a President HRC was making money off of deal with the People's Republic of (Communist) China. Just think of the howls for impeachment.

The sheer and utter hypocrisy of Republicans is beyond disgusting.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:17 am 
Board Emeritus

This is the same "Better Dead Than Red", Republican Party that praised the Ronnie God when he said, "Trust But Verify."

Now it is, "Eh, so what". Just think of what these same Republicans would be doing right now if a President HRC was making money off of deal with the People's Republic of (Communist) China. Just think of the howls for impeachment.

The sheer and utter hypocrisy of Republicans is beyond disgusting.

You are correct that Republicans would be howling if Clinton did such a thing. What you fail to mention is that Democrats like you would be ignoring it. Hypocrisy is disgusting. Doesn’t matter who owns it.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 11:26 am 
Board Emeritus

You are correct that Republicans would be howling if Clinton did such a thing. What you fail to mention is that Democrats like you would be ignoring it. Hypocrisy is disgusting. Doesn’t matter who owns it.

Oh look, Joe is playing the game again, "Republicans and democrats are the same."

The stuff Trump is doing is severe. If a Democrat did it, it wouldn't be acceptable by the people on this board. Your statement is complete dishonest bullshit.

Democrats and liberals on this board will call often call out corruption and crimes no matter which side is doing it. However, I don't often see that from the conservatives on this board. There's a recent thread on China for instance, and Glen only chimed in to try and deflect. You never even bothered.

If you go back through Justme's posts, you will find many examples where he calls out Democratic leaders found to be doing corrupt things.

Don't just make shit up because it suits you.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 12:28 pm 
Policy Wonk

Furnish your proof to support that statement joe and I mean now.

You are a liar and you know you are a liar. If nothing else, you must know by now that I did not support HRC and you post a statement that you know is false.

I would demand any Democrat be held accountable but as a Republican you make the mistake that just because I'm a Democrat I would such disgusting behavior.

Your wrong. Plain and simple wrong.

And your attempt to deflect, misdirect and/or hijack this thread is noted.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 12:33 pm 
Board Emeritus

You mean the way Democrats ignored Al Franken?

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 12:59 pm 
Board Emeritus

Oh look, Joe is playing the game again, "Republicans and democrats are the same."

The stuff Trump is doing is severe. If a Democrat did it, it wouldn't be acceptable by the people on this board. Your statement is complete dishonest bullshit.

Democrats and liberals on this board will call often call out corruption and crimes no matter which side is doing it. However, I don't often see that from the conservatives on this board. There's a recent thread on China for instance, and Glen only chimed in to try and deflect. You never even bothered.

If you go back through Justme's posts, you will find many examples where he calls out Democratic leaders found to be doing corrupt things.

You prove my point for me. You imply we are to ignore certain behavior that you do not believe is “severe”.

The emoluments clause: No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince or foreign State.

Please point to the language that imposes the severity limitation.

Please note the language that is actually in the clause: no person holding any office; any present, emoluments; of any kind whatever. This is broad language. Not narrow as you imply.

You seem to narrow the focus so you can target those people with whom you disagree politically and ignore behavior from people you support. The law and the emoluments clause were not written that way. So if we are to have a standard, it should apply equally to office holders of both parties.

Do I find it disturbing that Trumps business dealings at a minimum create the appearance of a conflict of interest with his official duties as POTUS? I most certainly do.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 1:18 pm 
Board Emeritus

No. I do not imply that.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 1:29 pm 
Board Emeritus

Other presidents have put their businesses in trust.

This one didn't.

He continues to profit directly from the office. He got a real nice favor from China this week. The only thing from Congress is silence. The Constitution does not provide for a pocket veto in this case. Silence, in this case, means that they condone unlawful activity.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:07 pm 
Policy Wonk

You prove my point for me. You imply we are to ignore certain behavior that you do not believe is “severe”.

The emoluments clause: No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince or foreign State.

Please point to the language that imposes the severity limitation.

Please note the language that is actually in the clause: no person holding any office; any present, emoluments; of any kind whatever. This is broad language. Not narrow as you imply.

You seem to narrow the focus so you can target those people with whom you disagree politically and ignore behavior from people you support. The law and the emoluments clause were not written that way. So if we are to have a standard, it should apply equally to office holders of both parties.

Do I find it disturbing that Trumps business dealings at a minimum create the appearance of a conflict of interest with his official duties as POTUS? I most certainly do.

And yet the Republicans continue to do Jack Fucking Shit about 45 and his ongoing Violations of Article I Section IV Clause VIII.

You want to wait and see. You want to wait and wait and wait.

You accuse me of being a Go Along To Get Along Democrat, even after the numerous posts and threads I have made regarding Corrupt Democrats.

I never endorsed or supported HRC. As a Delegate to California Democratic Party I could not under penalty of reprimand endorse or support any candidate other than HRC after she won the Nomination, but that fact never stopped me from being critical of her.

HRC was investigated for Benghazi. HRC was investigated for Emails. HRC has investigated time and again for over 25+Years. Still the Republicans found nothing.

45 gets a free and lasting pass.

You are the Go Along To Get Along Republican. You do not care, you continue accept and do nothing about 45 and his ongoing violations of Emoluments Clause. You have no problem with Russian Interference in our Presidential Elections.

Do not project on to me you own failings.

Last edited by marindem on Sun May 20, 2018 1:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:13 pm 
Board Emeritus

We already know that you think there's no difference. Repetition compulsion.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:32 pm 
Policy Wonk

Federal Ethics Office Says 45 Should Have Disclosed Stormy Daniels Payment.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/ ... ear-591886.

But good old joe is gonna wait and see.

And Wait.....And Wait.....And Wait.....And Wait

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:33 pm 
Board Emeritus

If any democrat did a fraction of what rump has done, including the ZTE deal, for instance, the entire DEMOCRATIC PARTY would vote to impeach. Now, we will never be able to prove that, why?

No democrat would EVER do this kind of shit, and the ZTE deal is but one of hundreds of crimes, acts of treason, this piece of shit in the WH has committed.

Wait, did I hear something from the right side of the room? "Not treason per the definition" you said? (not you IKE)

Guess what, if this was a democrat you can be damn sure it would be defined as treason. And no democrat would last long enough for us to find out about the hundreds of crimes and acts of treason rump and company have committed because they would have been impeached the DAY AFTER inauguration based on emoluments alone.

We are far past double standards and hypocrisy. The Republican party is working with Putin and the Russians against our country, period.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:40 pm 
Board Emeritus

Federal Ethics Office Says 45 Should Have Disclosed Stormy Daniels Payment.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/ ... ear-591886.

But good old joe is gonna wait and see.

And Wait.....And Wait.....And Wait.....And Wait

I haven’t defended Trump. You want him impeached. I get it. Where are the articles of impeachment?

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:45 pm 
Board Emeritus

Remarkable how many alleged patriots there are in the GOP who are not AS ANGRY about the treason and emoluments clause violations as we are.

I know they LIKE the new tax bill that will eventually devastate them while making the rich richer, and I know they LOVE the idea of new justices putting women in prison or executing women for having reproductive rights to their own bodies or they LOVE the idea that our justice department has now all but announced being non white in America may be a crime, but how can they like the outright treason and betrayal of our country?

Oh and yes I know they LOVE the idea of separating children from their parents at the border then putting the parents in torturous conditions.

Maybe I just figured it out. their hatred for these groups of people appears stronger than their patriotism.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:44 pm 
Board Emeritus

Bullshit, it was liberal democrats who until recently were singing the praises of Hugo Chavez and were laughing their collective asses off when he called President G W Bush the devil.

As for going back in history it was the Democrats who blocked Reagan from doing something about communist dictators in our hemisphere. Thankfully Reagan was enough of a patriot to risk his own liberty by doing an end run around the Democratic Party who at the time was supporting the communist.

More recently we do have the Russian interference with our election and yes it did help Trump win. But, the silence is defining when the topic of them also helping out Sen Sanders is mentioned.

Hypocrisy also reigns as it is not allowed on this site to show a link to CPUSA, because so many were "offended" when I pointed out their agenda sounds very similar to the Progressive agenda.

So the support of commies does run deep and it is time for our Gov't to quit the partisan bickering and do something about what Putin and his Gov't did. Instead of trying to win political points by playing the gothcha game.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:50 pm 
Board Emeritus

So, Reagan was a patriot when he sold arms to terrorists when they used them to kill Americans? Are you kidding? How is that defensible?

And glen, here you are ONCE again calling us Communists. Fuck you.