RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:53 pm 
Board Emeritus

So, Reagan was a patriot when he sold arms to terrorists when they used them to kill Americans? Are you kidding? How is that defensible?

And glen, here you are ONCE again calling us Communists. Fuck you.

Commies? :rofl:

I mean we do have to laugh at that, the guy who is supporting the traitor working with the former USSR, accusing us

I mean you HAVE to laugh at that one :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:56 pm 
Board Emeritus

Yeah, it's Trump and the GOP that loves Putin and the communists now, along with China. Trump is more interested in saving Chinese jobs than American jobs. Not surprised, that's who made all his stuff.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:56 pm 
Board Emeritus

So, Reagan was a patriot when he sold arms to terrorists when they used them to kill Americans? Are you kidding? How is that defensible?

And glen, here you are ONCE again calling us Communists. Fuck you.

I did not call you or anyone else a commie in what I posted. Are you denying that many on the left were singing the praises of Chavez or that many here were laughing when he called W the devil?

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:02 pm 
Board Emeritus

I did not call you or anyone else a commie in what I posted. Are you denying that many on the left were singing the praises of Chavez or that many here were laughing when he called W the devil?

I certainly don't recall that. Never thought much of or about Chavez. Just another third-world dictator. I mean, let's just remember that Reagan was a big fan of Saddam Hussein back in the day, plus he called the Afghani Muslims the "moral equivalent of the Founding Fathers".

Defend that, asshole.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:06 pm 
Board Emeritus

Bullshit, it was liberal democrats who until recently were singing the praises of Hugo Chavez and were laughing their collective asses off when he called President G W Bush the devil.

As for going back in history it was the Democrats who blocked Reagan from doing something about communist dictators in our hemisphere. Thankfully Reagan was enough of a patriot to risk his own liberty by doing an end run around the Democratic Party who at the time was supporting the communist.

More recently we do have the Russian interference with our election and yes it did help Trump win. But, the silence is defining when the topic of them also helping out Sen Sanders is mentioned.

Hypocrisy also reigns as it is not allowed on this site to show a link to CPUSA, because so many were "offended" when I pointed out their agenda sounds very similar to the Progressive agenda.

So the support of commies does run deep and it is time for our Gov't to quit the partisan bickering and do something about what Putin and his Gov't did. Instead of trying to win political points by playing the gothcha game.

What in the fuck are you going on about? Dude you're all over the fucking map once again offering off topic deflections and whataboutisms. Too much heat in the truck?

As far as Sanders is concerned , do you enjoy lying? Or is it something that just comes naturally that you can't help doing? Stating there's been silence on Sanders is complete bullshit, since you're addressing me. I've made a number of posts on Sanders.

As far as Russia is concerned, climb down off the soap box there champ. The good people of this board were quite aware of Russia's interference right from the get go, even before the election, WHICH YOU KEPT CALLING CONSPIRACY THEORIES AND TINFOIL. No one here needs a lecture from you. I've already stated many times it will be found there are some bad actors the left. But it's your party that is highly complicit here.

Voting with hurt fees to pwn the libs:
Quote:
because of this board... it will be very hard for me to support a Democratic candidate.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:06 pm 
Board Emeritus

Yeah, it's Trump and the GOP that loves Putin and the communists now, along with China. Trump is more interested in saving Chinese jobs than American jobs. Not surprised, that's who made all his stuff.

I still don't know what to make of this China deal. It seems legit and real that Trump has violated the emoluments clause. But, it seems the only place where a big deal is being made of it is on LW talk radio.

While I don't listen to national radio all that much, I do listen a little each day and it seems they are pretty much ignoring this story. So I am not sure if it is legit, or another one of those deals we used to hear Limbaugh talk about. As in here is what the Clinton's did and boy we have got him dead to rights this time.

However, if it is true and can be proven that Trump entered into this phone deal to get backing for a construction deal he will have to go. One thing I did notice today on the LW shows was instead of indicating Trump received the billion. They were saying companies he is associated were part of the project which received the loans and guarantees.

Common sense tells us it is no coincidence that the phone deal happened at the same time as the loan deal. Just as common sense tells us the Clinton's were selling influence through their charity. As only a hypocrite would defend one and then oppose the other.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:09 pm 
Board Emeritus

What in the fuck are you going on about? Dude you're all over the fucking map once again offering off topic deflections and whataboutisms. Too much heat in the truck?

As far as Sanders is concerned , do you enjoy lying? Or is it something that just comes naturally that you can't help doing? Stating there's been silence on Sanders is complete bullshit, since you're addressing me. I've made a number of posts on Sanders.

As far as Russia is concerned, climb down off the soap box there champ. The good people of this board were quite aware of Russia's interference right from the get go, even before the election, WHICH YOU KEPT CALLING CONSPIRACY THEORIES AND TINFOIL. No one here needs a lecture from you. I've already stated many times it will be found there are some bad actors the left. But it's your party that is highly complicit here.

If you have inside information you need to share it with the special prosecutors office, as there is an ongoing investigation. Maybe you admit that Sanders recieved help from Russia but, there are quite a few here who would vote for Sanders in a heartbeat.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:11 pm 
Board Emeritus

I still don't know what to make of this China deal. It seems legit and real that Trump has violated the emoluments clause. But, it seems the only place where a big deal is being made of it is on LW talk radio.

While I don't listen to national radio all that much, I do listen a little each day and it seems they are pretty much ignoring this story. So I am not sure if it is legit, or another one of those deals we used to hear Limbaugh talk about. As in here is what the Clinton's did and boy we have got him dead to rights this time.

However, if it is true and can be proven that Trump entered into this phone deal to get backing for a construction deal he will have to go. One thing I did notice today on the LW shows was instead of indicating Trump received the billion. They were saying companies he is associated were part of the project which received the loans and guarantees.

Common sense tells us it is no coincidence that the phone deal happened at the same time as the loan deal. Just as common sense tells us the Clinton's were selling influence through their charity. As only a hypocrite would defend one and then oppose the other.

Here we go again with a false equivilancy. What a bunch of bullshit. Even if what you said was completely true about the Clintons, it's no different than every politician that takes a campaign contribution then helps the CEO that gave it.

No, what Trump is doing has no equivilancy in our nation's history - not with a President. Trump is the most corrupt President in U.S. history.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:12 pm 
Board Emeritus

If you have inside information you need to share it with the special prosecutors office, as there is an ongoing investigation. Maybe you admit that Sanders recieved help from Russia but, there are quite a few here who would vote for Sanders in a heartbeat.

Really Glen? There's an ongoing investigation? Thanks for the update, tips.

And you were addressing me about Sanders, liar.

Quote:
because of this board... it will be very hard for me to support a Democratic candidate.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:12 pm 
Board Emeritus

So you are saying that Bernie Sanders colluded with Russia? Yes or no?

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:32 pm 
Board Emeritus

I still don't know what to make of this China deal.

Propagandized

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:33 pm 
Board Emeritus

glen does that when he can't defend the indefensible. Feigns ignorance.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:37 pm 
Board Emeritus

glen does that when he can't defend the indefensible. Feigns ignorance.

What I am saying is why isn't this above the fold front page news on our mainstream media the way it is on LW media?

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:38 pm 
Board Emeritus

What I am saying is why isn't this above the fold front page news on our mainstream media the way it is on LW media?

What is mainstream media to you?

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:40 pm 
Board Emeritus

No I am saying that Russia did thing to help his campaign. Evidently what they really didn't want to see was HRC winning the election.

As for Trump IMO once the facts are known we will learn that individuals in his campaign colluded for private and personal gain. I do not believe we will find a organized effort from him, his staff or his campaign.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:42 pm 
Board Emeritus

. I do not believe we will find a organized effort from him, his staff or his campaign.

LOL :roll:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:44 pm 
Board Emeritus

What is mainstream media to you?

ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, USA , Etc,. While I am sure they reported the story they sure do not seem to be sticking with it. Today I turned on CNN and they were talking about Mr and Mrs Trump's sleeping arrangements. Doing so for at least a half hour segment. Talk about hypocrisy and bias. Here we have what could be a major story and they are covering where Mr and Mrs Trump sleep.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:46 pm 
Board Emeritus

LOL :roll:

You really should be sharing all this inside information you seem to have with the proper authorities. Unless of course you are privy to documents from the investigation which haven't been made public yet.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:48 pm 
Board Emeritus

I'm in the camp that thinks they targeted Bernie's followers on social media, but he was not, personally, a mole. (I'm sorry, am I disappointing certain Vets who think I hate the man? :roll: )

Jill Stein ... meh.... let's just say I had my doubts about how poorly thought out her recount effort was, although if the thought behind it went toward making other avenues of questioning the legitimacy of the election suspicious ... yeah, OK, again, I have my doubts, and I'll leave it at that.

So, BTW, this does not mean I will not call out his son for saying idiotic shit, or quibble with some of his views and statements, or ask the verboten questions like who was Old Towne Media and why did Mr. man of the people give them millions of dollars for advertising campaigns. And three more words: Tad Devine, clients. P.S. if he runs in 2020, that question WILL come up, though I think he won't. I worship nobody.

My viewpoint is I like all his positions. I'm willing to settle for those who think we can get less (say public option over single payer), but have a surer shot at them. Hate me if you like. That's the realest form of winning.

Last edited by ProfessorX on Wed May 16, 2018 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:48 pm 
Board Emeritus

ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, USA , Etc,.

You mean the same "media" confederate whites label fake news because Donald Trump does?

Them?

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:49 pm 
Board Emeritus

No I am saying that Russia did thing to help his campaign. Evidently what they really didn't want to see was HRC winning the election.

As for Trump IMO once the facts are known we will learn that individuals in his campaign colluded for private and personal gain. I do not believe we will find a organized effort from him, his staff or his campaign.

Let me change that. What I believe Putin was doing was putting out information that would weaken the HRC whitehouse after she won. I personally do not believe that anyone with even half a brain thought Trump was going to win.

The fact he did win is just a bonus for Russia and is having an even greater effect than they had hoped for in weakening the office.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:50 pm 
Board Emeritus

You mean the same "media" confederate whites label fake news because Donald Trump does?

Them?

Yep

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:52 pm 
Board Emeritus

ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, USA , Etc,. While I am sure they reported the story they sure do not seem to be sticking with it. Today I turned on CNN and they were talking about Mr and Mrs Trump's sleeping arrangements. Doing so for at least a half hour segment. Talk about hypocrisy and bias. Here we have what could be a major story and they are covering where Mr and Mrs Trump sleep.

It was on each and every one of these outlets.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 7:53 pm 
Board Emeritus

So, taking meetings with Russians who said they could help them doesn't count?

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 8:06 pm 
Board Emeritus

You really should be sharing all this inside information you seem to have with the proper authorities. Unless of course you are privy to documents from the investigation which haven't been made public yet.

I don't need to share a thing with the authorities. They have all the receipts. You, though, are formulating an opinion that Trump isn't involved based on nothing but your feelings. A few short months ago you even stated he was too stupid to have conspired with Russia, but last year you claimed he was highly intelligent. You just go with whatever the hell suits your partisan views.

However:

-Trump has known ties with Russia going back decades.
-Trump has known ties to the Mob.
-Trump's family conducts business with Russia.
-Trump's son, Donald Trump Junior, and members of Trump's team met with Russian spies in 2016. They lied about the context of the meeting several times. Trump even dictated a bullshit story to Hope Hicks on airforce one.
-Trump: "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing."
-Countless members of Trump's team were seen speaking with Kislyak at various events, and they all lied about it.
-Trump refuses to implement sanctions on Russia. Veto proof sanctions passed overwhelmingly by congress.
-Trump invited Russian spies secretly into the oval office and handed them Allied Intel.
-The House Intel committee lead by Devin Nunes, who was part of Trump's transition team, has done nothing but try to obstruct the investigation

Edited to add:

-Trump denied Russia attacked the USA, even though 17 intel agencies across the US stated they did. Trump called it fake news.
-Trump was told not to congratulate Putin on his "election win." He did anyways.
- Trump invited Putin to the WH a few months ago, even though Putin organized an attack on the United States in 2016.

But oh, Trump isn't involved :roll:

Then we have
George Papadopoulos,- plead guilty
Michael Flynn - plead guilty
Paul Manafort - indicted
Rick Gates - plea deal
13 Russian Nationals - indicted
Richard Pinedo - plead guilty
Alex van der Zwaan - plead guilty

But Glen believes Trump wasn't involved.

Quote: