RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 12:40 pm 
Board Emeritus

Wouldnt want you to feel uncomfortable and have your views challenged....we have puppies and kittens, and warm cocoa in the back.

Wow. Hilarious and hypocritical at the same time!

How fucking many times have you screamed about your treatment and left this board? Fucking snowflake.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 12:42 pm 
Board Emeritus

This guy wisecracks about having "white nationalist friends" yet thinks he's entitled to something approximating a normal conversation from me about Donald Trump's statements calling people "animals."

Smh...

You are joking, right. This person demands YOU satisfy his bigotry with an answer while admitting he hangs with KKK?

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 12:43 pm 
Board Emeritus

WHat is that new group, INCEL

So they are angry women wont sleep with them OR answer their questions?

Yeah and they'll mass-murder over it.

This guy actually repeats rhetoric off of white nationalist websites, but thinks I'm supposed to answer some contorted, leading questions of his. :problem:

Somebody set the alarm to go off at 6:00 on the 12th of Never. Because that's about the time that will actually happen.

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 12:44 pm 
Board Emeritus

Wow. Hilarious and hypocritical at the same time!

How fucking many times have you screamed about your treatment and left this board? Fucking snowflake.

He freely and gladly said he likes calling brown people animals.

I dont want him here but I dont make the rules. I wont talk to these people on the internet or in real life, not anymore, they lost their right to that luxury long ago.

MUELLER go team go! And vote for ANY democrat, right!

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 12:45 pm 
Board Emeritus

God, what an ego....yes, Carmen you are the cradle of all original thought. :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
What a spot you are in....either answering or not answering makes you look like a really awful human being.

According to the guy with the white nationalist buddies?

Okayyy..

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 12:45 pm 
Political Junkie

You just hate me because I never let you get away with playing your passive/aggressive bullshit. I'll answer your question, but you have then promise to answer mine. Prediction: you won't, because you NEVER want to answer a question or take a stand. It's far easier to just attack the stands of others.

You keep saying you "might" agree with us about Trump - you NEVER say you do. Gutless.
Pay attention...Ive already given my feelings about Trump...he is an unprincipled, shallow narcissist, and a creepy human being.

Question answered...fulfill your promise.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 12:46 pm 
Board Emeritus

This guy actually repeats rhetoric off of white nationalist websites, but thinks I'm supposed to answer some contorted, leading questions of his. :problem:

Somebody set the alarm to go off at 6:00 on the 12th of Never. Because that's about the time that will actually happen.

To distract myself form these MISERABLE murderous, disgusting racist pricks AKA republicans, I am watching Will and Molly do the Royal Wedding.

Did you see the Black preacher and his sermon WOW

and did you see this?

https://twitter.com/bbcthree/status/997791204724084736

:rw) :rw) :rw) will drive the FASCIST crazy...too bad rump has such a tiny member, if it wasnt so little he might not want to kill so many of us

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 12:51 pm 
Political Junkie

You are joking, right. This person demands YOU satisfy his bigotry with an answer while admitting he hangs with KKK?

This is really getting hilarious. Glad you chimed in, as you are one of the Carmen sycophants with no reasoning skills. Can you provide the actual quote where I admit hanging around with KKK members, or white nationalists? I abhor both of them, but since you are used to constantly repeating horrible lies here, I dont expect that this correction will penetrate your hyper partisan tribalist brain.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 12:51 pm 
Board Emeritus

BTW Sam Nunberg just leaked the name of the FBI informant on CNN or wherever Alex Witt works

Isnt nunberg a rump sycophant?

traitorous little prick

this country is gonna explode

Last edited by Libertas on Sun May 20, 2018 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 12:52 pm 
Board Emeritus

Last time aragorn showed up, he got his butt handed to him by a bunch of people on a thread about the Berkeley/Milo riots.

Evidently, he's been seething with resentment ever since.

That was also the time I threw in the towel after trying for the last time to have a rational conversation with Colonel Sanders. Both of them acted true to form in that thread. It's a little long, but you have to read the whole thing to get the context of aragorn's quip that wasn't a quip, since it's also where I caught him repeating white nationalist rhetoric from Red Ice.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19615

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 12:52 pm 
Board Emeritus

This is really getting hilarious. Glad you chimed in, as you are one of the Carmen sycophants with no reasoning skills.

You sound really resentful, man.

Quote:
Can you provide the actual quote where I admit hanging around with KKK members, or white nationalists? I abhor both of them, but since you are used to constantly repeating horrible lies here, I dont expect that this correction will penetrate your hyper partisan tribalist brain.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 12:56 pm 
Board Emeritus

To distract myself form these MISERABLE murderous, disgusting racist pricks AKA republicans, I am watching Will and Molly do the Royal Wedding.

Did you see the Black preacher and his sermon WOW

Posted about it

viewtopic.php?p=405697#p405697

That's not just any black preacher, that's the head of Anglicanism in the United States :)

Oh yeah, and he's from Buffalo..

Last edited by carmenjonze on Sun May 20, 2018 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 12:59 pm 
Board Emeritus

dont expect that this correction will penetrate your hyper partisan tribalist brain.

Whites-first, whites-only is tribalism.

It's a conservative white thing. Difference between that white conservative tribalism and other "tribalisms" in the US is that it's actually been the basis of law and public policy.

And this form of white conservatism has got an advocate once again in the White House. Congratulations. #maga

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 1:00 pm 
Political Junkie

What are you babbling about? White nationalist websites? This is like the telephone game...you start a lie, and then someone compounds it and says I hang around with the KKK?
So your inability to defend your words makes you just like so many other dimwits on the internet who just "say stuff" with nothing to back it up. It's sad to see so much intelligence combined with so much foolishness. Youre a mile wide and one inch deep.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 1:07 pm 
Political Junkie

Last time aragorn showed up, he got his butt handed to him by a bunch of people on a thread about the Berkeley/Milo riots.

Evidently, he's been seething with resentment ever since.

That was also the time I threw in the towel after trying for the last time to have a rational conversation with Colonel Sanders. Both of them acted true to form in that thread. It's a little long, but you have to read the whole thing to get the context of aragorn's quip that wasn't a quip, since it's also where I caught him repeating white nationalist rhetoric from Red Ice.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19615
You caught me???I dont visit any white nationalist sites, Encyclopedia Brown. Can you be more specific about the actual phrase used, cuz Im at a loss.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 1:10 pm 
Political Junkie

The question is very direct, and not leading at all. It forces you to confirm your bigotry.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 1:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

What are you babbling about? White nationalist websites? This is like the telephone game...you start a lie, and then someone compounds it and says I hang around with the KKK?
So your inability to defend your words makes you just like so many other dimwits on the internet who just "say stuff" with nothing to back it up. It's sad to see so much intelligence combined with so much foolishness. Youre a mile wide and one inch deep.

Yeah, you didn't click the link. It goes to what you've actually said, not just the feckless wisecrack about having white nationalist friends, which isn't something to joke about, but repeating garbage from WN sites.

You can also shove your patronizing observations about my intelligence. Conservative whites like you are the last people on earth I would want to impress.
I expect you'll deal with that the same way you wish to avoid what Donald Trump actually said: poorly, and acting out.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 1:13 pm 
Board Emeritus

Yeah, you didn't click the link. It goes to what you've actually said, not just the feckless wisecrack about having white nationalist friends, which isn't something to joke about, but repeating garbage from WN sites.

You can also shove your patronizing observations about my intelligence. Conservative whites like you are the last people on earth I would want to impress.
I expect you'll deal with that the same way you wish to avoid what Donald Trump actually said: poorly, and acting out.

I have known you for a while now, opinionated? Yep, no doubt. Assertive or VERY assertive :rofl: that too, but a dmwit? I am the one who said KKK but it evidently cant make that distinction.

Last edited by Libertas on Sun May 20, 2018 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 1:14 pm 
Board Emeritus

You caught me???I dont visit any white nationalist sites, Encyclopedia Brown. Can you be more specific about the actual phrase used, cuz Im at a loss.

Follow along. Click the link. See what you said.

aragorn wrote:
The question is very direct, and not leading at all. It forces you to confirm your bigotry.

But of course, you already know you won't ever be forcing me into anything, ever.

For someone claiming to be such a stickler on language, your usage tells on your intent, and reveals your white conservative male mindset.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 1:17 pm 
Board Emeritus

There was a time if a brown person didnt snap to attention and answer the white man, said brown person was whipped or lynched

But those days are over, and I honest TO GOD think they regret that those days are in the past and not in the present. Not all white men obviously, most on this thread dont yearn for the days when they could punish non whites for anything they wanted to. But some white men and women for that matter do miss those days.

Last edited by Libertas on Sun May 20, 2018 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 1:17 pm 
Board Emeritus

I have known you for a while now, opinionated? Yep, no doubt. Assertive or VERY assertive :rofl: that too, but a dmwit? I am the one who said KKK but it evidently cant make that distinction.

Well yeah, he's like the rest of these conservative pawns.

There are people here on RFL who regularly put down "whites" as a category. I'm not one of them, but goes unnoticed by these conservative white males.

What these dorks do notice is when I discuss conservative white history and its connections to our current political situation.

The gloves come off, then. [shrugs] Today, you've got aragorn about to blow a gasket over it. But you'll never find him, glen, joe, k2b, etc., blowing a gasket when other people talk about "whites" in the very ways these people claim I do.

It's very Birth of A Nation, seriously. That movie propagandized them very well. It's also why I say I'm not interested in conservative white perceptions of my posts. The selectivity of their rage tells on them. Then they want to label everyone else "hypocrites" :problem:

Last edited by carmenjonze on Sun May 20, 2018 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 1:19 pm 
Board Emeritus

There are people here on RFL who regularly put down "whites" as a category. It goes unnoticed by these conservative white males.

What these dorks do notice is when I discuss conservative white history and its connections to our current political situation.

The gloves come off, then. [shrugs]

It's very Birth of A Nation, seriously. That movie propagandized them very well.

Do you think they notice the VAST difference between the way they react to YOU vs any of us white males?

your edit below

Quote:

There are people here on RFL who regularly put down "whites" as a category. I'm not one of them, but goes unnoticed by these conservative white males.

The gloves come off, then. [shrugs] Today, you've got aragorn about to blow a gasket over it. But you'll never find him, glen, joe, k2b, etc., blowing a gasket when other people talk about "whites" in the very ways these people claim I do.

It's very Birth of A Nation, seriously. That movie propagandized them very well. It's also why I say I'm not interested in conservative white perceptions of my posts. The selectivity of their rage tells on them. Then they want to label everyone else "hypocrites" :problem:

Last edited by Libertas on Sun May 20, 2018 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 1:23 pm 
Board Emeritus

Do you think they notice the VAST difference between the way they react to YOU vs any of us white males?

I made some edits to that post. No, it is a blind spot for them.

But then, these are also people who self-gaslight, require their politicians to lie to them, and prefer propaganda facts and alternative facts to actual facts.

Haha let alone facts of their own vicious, violent history, or that of their president. Those, they do not like at all.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 1:27 pm 
Political Junkie

Follow along. Click the link. See what you said.

But of course, you already know you won't ever be forcing me into anything, ever.

For someone claiming to be such a stickler on language, your usage tells on your intent, and reveals your white conservative male mindset.

Dont be lazy....Im not going to do your work for you, and read the entire thread to find the quote that you say came from a WN website. Its your claim....for once, back it up. Just to be clear, I said your were LIKE so many other dimwits... I shouldnt have used the word "other", as that implies you are a dimwit too. I know that not to be the case. You are clearly very intelligent, just extremely foolish. What a waste of a good mind.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 1:35 pm 
Board Emeritus

Dont be lazy....Im not going to do your work for you, and read the entire thread to find the quote that you say came from a WN website. Its your claim....for once, back it up. Just to be clear, I said your were LIKE so many other dimwits... I shouldnt have used the word "other", as that implies you are a dimwit too. I know that not to be the case. You are clearly very intelligent, just extremely foolish. What a waste of a good mind.

Say, don't conservative whites believe in personal responsibility? You're sure quick to preach it to everyone else.

Be accountable to what you say.

viewtopic.php?p=357777#p357777

I'll never take seriously anybody who repeats garbage out of Red Ice and then quips, wisecracks, or jokes about getting it from their white nationalist friends.

Save the white male paternalism, bossy. I don't care what conservative men like you think about my intelligence levels.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next