RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 4:56 pm 
Board Emeritus

I post this knowing the phrase "racist white Christian Republiacn male" is a redundancy, many times over. :problem:

Dallas candidate who promised to reward kids for marrying white loses by 25 votes - Dallas News

Quote:
Dallas attorney J.J. Koch eked out a win for the Republican nomination for Dallas County commissioner, beating Vickers "Vic" Cunningham, a former judge who drew national headlines over alleged racist behavior and language.

Twenty-five votes decided the race for northern Dallas County's District 2 seat.

"That was totally bonkers," Koch said. "To say that this race was contentious is an understatement. To say that the last four days were bad for the Republican party is an understatement."

On Friday, the last day of early voting, Cunningham admitted to rewarding his kids financially if they marry a white, heterosexual, Christian person in a story that reverberated nationally after it was published by The Dallas Morning News.

Cunningham, who held a 10-percent lead over Koch in early voting, conceded the loss in a Facebook post on Wednesday.

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 11:35 am 
Policy Wonk

God what an asshole. I saw this story and had to shake my head.

His kids can get their trust funds if they Straight White Christians.

This is kind idiot who does not want to be buried next to African-Americans and cringes at the thought of Black Doctor or Black Nurse in his hospital room.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 7:58 am 
Board Emeritus

God what an asshole. I saw this story and had to shake my head.

Well sure...but the more important message in this story is about racist asshole American registered Republican voters than about racist asshole American Republican politicians. It's half the white people in this country. More than half. Sixty percent of white Americans who voted in the 2016 Presidential election voted for Donald Trump.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 10:35 am 
Policy Wonk

Well sure...but the more important message in this story is about racist asshole American registered Republican voters than about racist asshole American Republican politicians. It's half the white people in this country. More than half. Sixty percent of white Americans who voted in the 2016 Presidential election voted for Donald Trump.

This kind of person harkens back to the South of 1940's and 1950's. The "Racial Purity" types who saw African-American Servicemen as a threat to "White Society". The days when "White Only" and "Colored Only" was strictly and violently enforced.

Now he is using threat of his money to enforce his racist views on his children.

I'm not really that surprised. I have these assholes in my family as well. I just avoid them when at all possible.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 11:49 am 
Board Emeritus

Like I said...I'm considerably less concerned with this kind of person running for office than I am with the thousands, and yes...millions, of those kinds of persons who vote for this kind of person.