Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 1:20 pm 
Board Emeritus

Israeli Intel Firm Collected Info On Linda Sarsour For Adelson-Backed Group

(JTA) — A private Israeli intelligence-gathering firm collected potentially damaging information on Palestinian-American activist Linda Sarsour, according to a report in Haaretz.

The firm, Israel Cyber Shield, was gathering the intelligence for Act.IL, a pro-Israel advocacy organization, according to the report published Thursday. The goal was to use the information to persuade U.S. colleges not to invite Sarsour as a speaker on campus.

https://forward.com/fast-forward/401850 ... on-backed/

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 1:23 pm 
Policy Wonk

Wow, Adelson must have really pissed BiBi.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 1:28 pm 
Board Emeritus

There's a lot of this shit going on. In Watergate they wrote fake letters go get Muskie rallies cancelled.

Presumably the Israeli hired guns do this sort of thing to anyone (within certain ethnic and ideological limits) who the right people pay them their standard fee to go after. The daily drumpf scandals have revealed some really strange bedfellows pretty much worldwide.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 8:01 am 
Board Emeritus

Don't like Adelson ... don't like foreign spook firms being used to spy on American activists, Israeli or otherwise ...

Don't like Sarsour, much, either.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Sar ... troversies

The tweet, in which Sarsour wrote of Ali and Gabriel, "She's asking 4 an a$$ whippin'. I wish I could take their vaginas away - they don't deserve to be women", was circulated by Sarsour's critics as apparent proof of her intolerant views.[35] She had debated both women on radio or television and said that the dispute centered on Ali's and Gabriel's promotion of the idea that Islam is a misogynistic religion.[4] In response, Ali called Sarsour a "fake feminist" and a "defender of sharia law",[4][39] and The New York Times columnist Bari Weiss criticized Sarsour for making "common cause with anti-feminists.

[snip][end]

So, women who dare to criticize sexism and misogyny in Islam ... "should lose their vaginas"? What a strange thing for a leader of the Women's March to say. I've read Ali's book ... so she's not 100% politically correct for the U.S Left, but I dare anybody to read it and not understand, then, WHY she has the views she has (i.e. her own history of life as a woman under Islam.)

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 8:40 am 
Board Emeritus

So, women who dare to criticize sexism and misogyny in Islam ... "should lose their vaginas"? What a strange thing for a leader of the Women's March to say. I've read Ali's book ... so she's not 100% politically correct for the U.S Left, but I dare anybody to read it and not understand, then, WHY she has the views she has (i.e. her own history of life as a woman under Islam.)

Yes, sir. Linda Sarsour reminds me of Catholic priests walking around spewing advice on how to live one's life to any idiot who will listen...when they have their own disgusting septic tank to clean out. The word is "culpable."

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

Ayan Hirsi Ali and other progressive Muslims calling for reformation are goddamn heroes. Activists risking their lives. Because they see those in Islam who look the other way behind the maltreatment of women and the scourge of terrorism that is an epidemic in Islam as culpable. Take a risk like Ayan Hirsi Ali, and speak to disinfecting your own house, Linda. Then maybe I'll start to listen to you when you want to complain about Jews.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 12:05 pm 
Board Emeritus

Yes, sir. Linda Sarsour reminds me of Catholic priests walking around spewing advice on how to live one's life to any idiot who will listen...when they have their own disgusting septic tank to clean out. The word is "culpable."

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

Ayan Hirsi Ali and other progressive Muslims calling for reformation are goddamn heroes. Activists risking their lives. Because they see those in Islam who look the other way behind the maltreatment of women and the scourge of terrorism that is an epidemic in Islam as culpable. Take a risk like Ayan Hirsi Ali, and speak to disinfecting your own house, Linda. Then maybe I'll start to listen to you when you want to complain about Jews.

I agree. The only comment I will make may seem like picking gnat shit out of pepper to borrow from JFK. Reformation is not needed. An Enlightenment is needed. Islam had a reformation with the Sunni/Shi’a schism. Like the Protestant Reformation and the Counter-Reformation the result was bloodshed. Enlightenment and a reopening of Ijtihad, declared closed by idiot Muslim jurists is needed. Irshad Manji talks about Ijtihad in her book “The Trouble with Islam.”

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

The new motto of the USA: Unum de multis. Out of one, many.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 5:49 pm 
Board Emeritus

I agree. The only comment I will make may seem like picking gnat shit out of pepper to borrow from JFK. Reformation is not needed. An Enlightenment is needed. Islam had a reformation with the Sunni/Shi’a schism. Like the Protestant Reformation and the Counter-Reformation the result was bloodshed. Enlightenment and a reopening of Ijtihad, declared closed by idiot Muslim jurists is needed. Irshad Manji talks about Ijtihad in her book “The Trouble with Islam.”

No argument here. The only reason I used the term "reformation" is that it's the term Ayan Hirsi Ali uses in her book, "Heretic: Why Islam Needs A Reformation Now", where she advocates that a Muslim reformation is the only way to end the horrors of terrorism, sectarian warfare and the repression of women and minorities. I just figure she knows better than I.

Last edited by Ike Bana on Sun May 27, 2018 6:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 5:51 pm 
Board Emeritus

Both Sheldon and Linda can go jump in the lake. That said, Linda has become a two minutes hate for the Zionist rightwing in bed with Trump and CZs.

F' them all.

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 6:07 pm 
Board Emeritus

Both Sheldon and Linda can go jump in the lake. That said, Linda has become a two minutes hate for the Zionisit rightwing in bed with Trump and CZs.

F' them all.

Of course Adelson can go fuck himself. I don't know all that much about Linda Sarsour, but I trust yiur insight and agree, Linda should go fuck herself as well.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 7:51 am 
Board Emeritus

Any intel collected on somebody like Linda Sarsour is fine with me. Anybody like Linda Sarsour, willing to look the other way to how women and minorities are treated, and the sectarian murder and mayhem perpetrated in Islamic culture is no better than all the good little nazis in Germany in 1933, and the good little nazis here in 2016.