RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: North Korea meeting
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:52 am 
Policy Wonk

What great Americans upu lefties are.

I thought you did not judge people glen, you said you do not judge people glen, if that is true, why are judging people in this post glen.

Caught again in your own lie.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:00 pm 
Board Emeritus

I get a kick out of my fellow liberals trying to talk to a deplorable

All the deplorable hears when you talk is

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

They have been trained to respond only to

dog whistles...

Imagine someone who says they are a fan of Ronnie Reagan who is now defending Putin.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:53 pm 
Board Emeritus

What great Americans upu lefties are. About a month ago you were all claiming Trump was going to get us in a nuclear war with NK. Now you are worried he might get some sort of credit for an empty agreement ste up by China.
Who cares if the agreement is set up by China who cares who gets the credit. If the end result is NK gives up theit nukes and takes one step closer to becoming part of the world we all will be better off.
Finally any agreement can be no worse that the ones done bt Clinton and Obama. Which even you here have admitted were bogus.
NK is a great example of how no matter what Trump does you folkswill oppose. The fact we are talking directly with NK means there is a less likely chance we will be at war with NK and that is a positive.

Well, Glen, you sure aren’t a great American. Whatever the fuck the phrase “great American” is supposed to mean.

As for NK they will continue to play the west and especially play Trump like the chump he is. This isn’t berating or buying off some building inspector or screwing some supplier or contractor. Trump is so far over his head that, to borrow from Meatballs, his nose will bleed for a week to ten days.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:17 pm 
Board Emeritus

Sessions decides NOT to defend ACA...if you have a preexisting condition, fuck you and die is what will now happen

god I cant wait for people to realize what is happening and I cant wait to see the reaction

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:48 pm 
Board Emeritus

TRaitor Hannity gets rump interview

https://www.axios.com/sean-hannity-scor ... 2f817.html

Quote:
President Trump's first sit-down television interview after his historic summit with North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un is expected to be with his friend and confidant, Fox News host Sean Hannity, Axios has learned.

The details: Hannity is already in Singapore, and a source who spoke to him told Axios that Trump had promised him the interview.

Filthy little punk.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:49 pm 
Board Emeritus

Dennis is in the House. He's wearing his sponsor's T shirt ... yeah, he's got a sponsor for his "peace mission".

If you're wondering what "Potcoin" is, it is a cryptocurrency focused on international trade in cannabis. (I'm sure you could have figured that out.) :rw)

Is his shirt Jeff Sessions approved? :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:51 pm 
Board Emeritus

He is actually there as part of our diplomatic team.

Dennis Rodman.

For real.

GOP you no longer deserve to be called Americans.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:55 pm 
Board Emeritus

I don't see how Trump can go into this meeting and not be an asshole.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:21 pm 
Board Emeritus

I don't see how Trump can go into this meeting and not be an asshole.

ACtually, face to face he is a scared to death little crybaby boy.

Everybody he meets with says this even most women.

If he is in a meeting with a woman he might bully her but I think even then he doesnt face to face because he is a major league chickenshit.

He will agree to anything in the meeting, then reverse it when our Pentagon tells him it is insane.

He is not LIKE a 12 yr old, he is a 12 yr old.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:00 pm 
Board Emeritus

Oh look, North Korean media now gets to gloat and tell their people they are on equal standing with the USA

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:19 pm 
Board Emeritus

What the left should be saying ... the left is afraid Trump will get credit for doing something positive. Just having the summit is a positive and takes us one step away from wst with NK.

:roll:

As much as you erroneously believe people around here are "commies," what you should be doing is asking yourself what the actual pro-NK "left" like ANSWER thinks of this meeting.

There's a way to find out, you know.

Meanwhile, righty is desperate for Donald Trump to accomplish anything besides stoking the worst domestic tensions in recent history.

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:56 am 
Board Emeritus

Anyone asking their Korean-American friends what they think about this summit?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:16 am 
Board Emeritus

I thought you did not judge people glen, you said you do not judge people glen, if that is true, why are judging people in this post glen.

Caught again in your own lie.

I dont believe I ever said that and if I did you are taking it out of context. Caught again bring an asshole, asshole.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:18 am 
Board Emeritus

Anyone asking their Korean-American friends what they think about this summit?

They are all in favor of it and are hoping for positive results

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:23 am 
Board Emeritus

Well, Glen, you sure aren’t a great American. Whatever the fuck the phrase “great American” is supposed to mean.

As for NK they will continue to play the west and especially play Trump like the chump he is. This isn’t berating or buying off some building inspector or screwing some supplier or contractor. Trump is so far over his head that, to borrow from Meatballs, his nose will bleed for a week to ten days.

Did they also play Bill Clinton as a chump when he made a deal with them. Did they also play Obama as a chump when they built their nuclear arsenal in front of his face.

What you people really seem to be concerned about is that something positive might actually happen. If it doesnt we are no worse off than we were before

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:25 am 
Board Emeritus

Oh look, North Korean media now gets to gloat and tell their people they are on equal standing with the USA

Omg their piece of cloth is next to our piece of cloth. Wtf is wrong with you people. I can just imagine what you would be saying had the summit been canceled at the last minute over flag pageantry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:45 am 
Board Emeritus

Tell me why we should trust North Korea. Why do we not trust Iran but we DO trust NK?

Can you say appeasement?

NK has broken every agreement they ever made. Now they're Trump's best friend!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:54 am 
Board Emeritus

What the left should be saying ... the left is afraid Trump will get credit for doing something positive. Just having the summit is a positive and takes us one step away from wst with NK.

Spoken like the lying-ass, hypocrite Trump supporting confederate you are. Well done glen. I, for one, knew you had it in ya from the first day I wandered in here.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:54 am 
Board Emeritus

Flash: glenfs declares Peace in Our Time!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:05 am 
Board Emeritus

No one in China knows the “Chinese proverb” Ivanka Trump tweeted for the US-North Korea summit
https://qz.com/1302794/trump-kim-summit ... p-tweeted/

Ivanka Trump tweeted:
“Those who say it can not be done, should not interrupt those doing it.” -Chinese Proverb

Brendan O'Kane@bokane
"You can call any old shit a Chinese proverb on the internet."
--Confucius https://twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/ ... 3360872448

:lol: :rw) :roll:

:rw) :lol: :rw)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:08 am 
Board Emeritus

Tell me why we should trust North Korea. Why do we not trust Iran but we DO trust NK?

Can you say appeasement?

Now let's start a pointless trade war with Canada.

Lol Trudeau is supposedly weak and meek and etc., but President White Sheet sez this killer trusts him and vice versa.

Nice going, cons.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:53 am 
Board Emeritus

Omg their piece of cloth is next to our piece of cloth. Wtf is wrong with you people. I can just imagine what you would be saying had the summit been canceled at the last minute over flag pageantry

WTF is wrong with you? Seriously? Are you really this stupid?

Just a few days ago Trump trashed the allies further alienating the USA and you didn't say jack shit about it. Not a word. No concern. Then Trump meets with the world's greatest murderous despot and gives him recognition with nothing in exchange and you're jizzing all over it. You've gone full MAGA.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:03 am 
Board Emeritus

Can you say appeasement?

Yah some peace maker eh? He rips up a peace deal that is actually working and then gives an untrustworthy murderous despot world recognition.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:17 am 
Board Emeritus

They are all in favor of it and are hoping for positive results

Like International ANSWER?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:19 am 
Policy Wonk

I dont believe I ever said that and if I did you are taking it out of context. Caught again bring an asshole, asshole.

Yes you said it and yes you are an asshole.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next