It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:40 pm 
Board Emeritus

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-enviro ... -donations

Quote:
The Democratic National Committee (DNC) will no longer accept campaign donations from fossil fuel companies.

The DNC's resolution, first introduced by Christine Pelosi, a member of the committee and the daughter of House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), was introduced as a way to connect with grass-roots voters and emphasize the party's stance on environmentalism.

"Climate change caused by the burning of fossil fuels represents an existential threat to civilization, and Democrats committed in our 2016 Platform to curbing the effects of climate change, protecting America’s natural resources, and ensuring the quality of our air, water, and land for current and future generations," read the text of the resolution, which passed over the weekend and was provided to The Hill by the DNC.
The decision follows in the footsteps of a previous one made under former President Obama to ban all corporate PAC donations to the DNC.

OK, so what we know is your typical rumper, your typical traitor rump supporter, WANTS to harm the environment using fossil fuels because they are brain-dead and dont believe science. OK, we know that. I guess the hope is enough non traitors will see this as an overwhelmingly good thing and vote for Democrats.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:30 pm 
Board Emeritus

I doubt they will. When the dems had their convention in Charlotte President Obama statec they were going to reject corporate donations. Well, one of the banks [ Bank America I believe] gave a $10,000,0000 loan for the convention which was guaranteed by Duke Power. The loan was never paid Duke was on the hook for the money. They never complained because they knew it was a defacto contribution from the get go.

I am betting in the case sited in your thread they also will find a back door for donations.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ention-co/

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:32 pm 
Board Emeritus

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/ ... 91867.html

better link tom previous post

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:51 pm 
Board Emeritus

I doubt they will. When the dems had their convention in Charlotte President Obama statec they were going to reject corporate donations. Well, one of the banks [ Bank America I believe] gave a $10,000,0000 loan for the convention which was guaranteed by Duke Power. The loan was never paid Duke was on the hook for the money. They never complained because they knew it was a defacto contribution from the get go.

I am betting in the case sited in your thread they also will find a back door for donations.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ention-co/

Whereas the Republicans are openly and proudly corrupt, and their vote is up for sale all the time.

They'll even take Russian money, as long as it's been laundered through the NRA.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:53 pm 
Board Emeritus

Whereas the Republicans are openly and proudly corrupt, and their vote is up for sale all the time.

They'll even take Russian money, as long as it's been laundered through the NRA.

Is that source legit even? :rw)

Rule number 1, NEVER believe ANYTHING righty says, NEVER.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:27 pm 
Board Emeritus

Is that source legit even? :rw)

Rule number 1, NEVER believe ANYTHING righty says, NEVER.

Change the word righty to nigger and you and my Uncle Riley are the same person. BTW I posted a second link one from Huffpo. But of course you never look at links anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:28 pm 
Board Emeritus

The dems made a big deal out of no corporate donations for the convention. Then devised a way to take corporate donations through the back door.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/ ... 91867.html

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:28 pm 
Board Emeritus

Ahh, he found a way to use the N word, bet that made him feel GREAT

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:35 pm 
Board Emeritus

Ahh, he found a way to use the N word, bet that made him feel GREAT

Because you said something that was word for word the exact same thing my Uncle Riley used to say and he believed every word of it just as you do. You and my Uncle Riley have the exact same mindset. The only difference is who you choose to hate.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:38 pm 
Board Emeritus

Conservatives are pissed they can't openly use the n word.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:40 pm 
Board Emeritus

That is why I dont engage with him, he makes absurd comments like that.

He doesnt understand that it is not an OPINION to want harm to come to someone because they are Brown or Gay or Muslim, etc.

I believe NOTHING they say, ever. On the very rare case they are correct or telling the truth, I will find out one way or another, but to pay attention to them is a huge waste of time.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:50 pm 
Board Emeritus

That is why I dont engage with him, he makes absurd comments like that.

He doesnt understand that it is not an OPINION to want harm to come to someone because they are Brown or Gay or Muslim, etc.

I believe NOTHING they say, ever. On the very rare case they are correct or telling the truth, I will find out one way or another, but to pay attention to them is a huge waste of time.

Again almost the exact same words as my uncle Riley.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:52 pm 
Board Emeritus

Racists and women haters, i.e. cons, are giving rump permission to do Putin's bidding, destroy America.

This is their legacy.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:52 pm 
Board Emeritus

That is so fucking stupid to say and believe.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:54 pm 
Board Emeritus

It is one reason they love rump, he is making it OK to do that again.

what they dont understand is rump is under orders to take over their county recorders office, which is the ONLY place on EARTH that says they own their own home

I may not live to see it but I sure want to :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glen comes on the board and says he lost his house. so funny

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:55 pm 
Board Emeritus

Simply true. Why do you think they came up with the term "politically incorrect". Why do you think they bitch that black rappers can use the word but they can't?

Because they fucking WANT to. That's what they mean when they say MAGA.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

Change the word righty to nigger and you and my Uncle Riley are the same person. BTW I posted a second link one from Huffpo. But of course you never look at links anyway.

Only you and uncle Riley are gonna be changing it to that word.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:32 pm 
Policy Wonk

You finally got throw your favorite racist epithet out there did you glen, does it make you feel better?

All those ugly little words you never get to use....you are a pathetic waste of time.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:34 pm 
Policy Wonk

He is only speaking the truth glen. You would love to throw certain racist words but rules of the board forbid them.

You cheer racist flags, cheer when cops shoot a black man in back and then say crap like that.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:34 am 
Board Emeritus

"Get out niggers. Trump is president, I can say what I want." - Annville, Pennsylvania restaurant owner, November 9, 2016.

Yeh, sure glen...so fucking stupid. :roll: Wake the fuck up. Get your head out of your ass. This is the country we live in.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:54 am 
Board Emeritus

He is only speaking the truth glen. You would love to throw certain racist words but rules of the board forbid them.

You cheer racist flags, cheer when cops shoot a black man in back and then say crap like that.

Cheer when cops shoot a black man what a liar you have become

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:57 am 
Board Emeritus

You finally got throw your favorite racist epithet out there did you glen, does it make you feel better?

All those ugly little words you never get to use....you are a pathetic waste of time.

No I was pointing out that todays liberals are of the same mindset and are just as ignorant as racists were in previous times.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:18 am 
Board Emeritus

No I was pointing out that todays liberals are of the same mindset and are just as ignorant as racists were in previous times.

The irony here is extremely thick.

You don't like the broad brushing but you'll do a little broad brushing of your own, and with a ridiculous analogy to boot.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:24 am 
Board Emeritus

Today's liberals are yesterdays slave owners. Very good, glen. We can always expect the most ridiculous shit outta you.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:11 pm 
Policy Wonk

alt-right glenfs shows his true feelings.

Why would someone born in Hawaii have a CT SSI number?