RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:07 pm 
Board Emeritus

What we have is confirmation that we have been right about this all along. Trump has over 80% approval from Republican voters...stark white as they are. And...any Republican politician who has the guts to object to anything Trump has done, is looking a primary loss square in the face.

Republican primaries, the danger of crossing Trump

Why is every co-conspirstorial congressional Republican vote whore refusing to challenge a sick, malignantly narcissistic demagogue? Do it then bend over and kiss your ass goodbye. White christians are on the march to reinforce their cultural/political dominance.

A little more movement in the wrong direction and we will have the monumental experience of watching the people of the USA ass fuck themselves.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:52 pm 
Board Emeritus

What we have is confirmation that we have been right about this all along. Trump has over 80% approval from Republican voters...stark white as they are. And...any Republican politician who has the guts to object to anything Trump has done, is looking a primary loss square in the face.

Why is every co-conspirstorial congressional Republican vote whore refusing to challenge a sick, malignantly narcissistic demagogue? Do it then bend over and kiss your ass goodbye. White christians are on the march to reinforce their cultural/political dominance.

A little more movement in the wrong direction and we will have the monumental experience of watching the people of the USA ass fuck themselves.

Trying desperately to scrub that image from my brain.

Yes, it is Trump’s Party now. The only ones standing up are the ones leaving and they were gutless turds to start with.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:57 pm 
Policy Wonk

Ike Bana wrote:

cause they know if they stick together they will be outperforming the Democrats and win.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:50 pm 
Board Emeritus

I read that, and finally I know why the GOP in Congress is blocking everything. It's because all the constituents they hear from, and most of the ones they don't, love every minute of this oozing heap of decaying protoplasm.

Since every poll shows that bunch as a 40-45% minority, it doesn't bode well for Republican chances, unless there's voter suppression on a scale that gets it into the courts anyway.

"One bomb was shown on TV, and the American people bought that war. War is show business."
--"Wag the Dog"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:01 pm 
Board Emeritus

and gas prices just keep going up.
im @ 3.00gal now.

not even summer yet.
wait til winter hits with nat gas and propane prices. ewwee.

he gets business as his pal. he doesnt give a flying fuck for the merican people who voted for'im.
russia is way busy again trolling the net with approval for their new best pal...prezpussiegrabber.

russia never left, they took a nap and now theyre back in full bore.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:04 pm 
Board Emeritus

im @ 3.00gal now.

not even summer yet.

he gets business as his pal. he doesnt give a flying fuck for the merican people who voted for'im.
russia is way busy again trolling the net with approval for their new best pal...prezpussiegrabber.

$3.85 here. Gas increase is directly due to rump and NOTHING else and yet his deplorables will blame it on those dirty Muslims or Obama.

It is their words, dirty Muslims, not mine.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:06 pm 
Policy Wonk

im @ 3.00gal now.

not even summer yet.

yea we should expect major collapses due to price increases and mergers and deregulation. minor ones to in multiples

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:12 pm 
Board Emeritus

yea we should expect major collapses due to price increases and mergers and deregulation. minor ones to in multiples

our farmers are going to be so fucked this year they'll think its 2006-2008 all over again.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:42 am 
Board Emeritus

RNC Chairwoman Ronna Romney McDaniel Called Out Over Trump Loyalty Demand
“This is nauseating.”
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ro ... mg00000067

Ronna Romney McDaniel, chairwoman of the Republican National Committee, issued what some took to be a threat aimed at those who don’t support President Donald Trump.

She wrote:
Ronna McDaniel@GOPChairwoman
"Complacency is our enemy. Anyone that does not embrace the @realDonaldTrump agenda of making America great again will be making a mistake."

On the one hand, the tweet could be seen as a warning to Republicans in office or seeking office, such as Rep. Mark Sanford (R-S.C.), a Trump critic who lost in his primary on Tuesday.

On the other, people on both sides of the aisle saw the tweet as a Trump loyalty test or an outright threat:

Meghan McCain✔@MeghanMcCain
What in the actual hell.... is this a threat Ronna?

Ana Navarro✔@ananavarro
How dare anyone say this is a cult?

others:
--Ronna McDaniel would've been a hit in Jonestown.
-- Complacency is our enemy. Anyone that does not embrace the Supreme Leader's agenda of making North Korea great again will be making a mistake.
:twisted: :rw) :lol:

[snip][end]

She's Mitt Romney's niece, BTW. I would say the Romney family has joined the Borg.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:51 am 
Board Emeritus

I've always been a fan of dystopia ever since high school. But I never really believed I'd live to see the day it actually happened here. But it has.

Children being ripped away from their parents who seek asylum.
Trump heads threatening revolution and civil war if anyone crosses their dear leader.
The dear leader verbally attacking news organizations as enemies.
The dear leader attacking political opponents as enemies.
The dear leader lying with impunity.
The dear leader sucking up to dictators while alienating our allies.
The dear leader calling white nationalists "fine people."
Followers of the dear leader coming out from under their racist rocks and boldly attacking and assulting
those who don't look like them.
The dear leader and his cronies robbing our treasury blind while enriching themselves while knowing there will be
no consequences.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:16 am 
Board Emeritus

I'm watching a segment on TYT about Mexico and how gangs are killing people running for political office. With our current political climate and how republicans have loosened gun regulations, I worry about progressives. I really do.