It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:02 pm 
Board Emeritus

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/psychi ... s-reality/

Quote:
Psychologist warns Trump’s mental state is rapidly deteriorating — and he may be ‘on the boundary of psychosis and reality’

Based on Donald Trump’s public behavior, some of America and the world’s leading psychologists, psychiatrists and other clinicians have concluded that the president of the United States is mentally unwell. Trump appears, in their opinion, to suffer from malignant narcissism. He is also a compulsive liar who lacks empathy for his fellow human beings and shows no remorse for his bad behavior. Most importantly, Trump’s personality defects amplify his authoritarian values, beliefs and behavior. The results of this could be catastrophic.

Bad combo, a very dumb person who knows nothing and has always known nothing, with a narcissistic and sociopath personality is unraveling and while it is UNIMAGINABLE things could get worse, they could.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:11 pm 
Board Emeritus

This is information I've had for three decades. Trump has been an open and proud malignant narcissist in the public eye for 30 years. More than 30 years, actually.

Half the country doesn't care as long as it looks like he's making the country white again.

Last edited by Ike Bana on Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:14 pm 
Board Emeritus

This is information I've had for three decades. Trump has been an open and proud malignant narcissist in the public eyebrow 30 years. More than 30 years, actually.

Half the country doesn't care as long as it looks like he's making the country white again.

WE used to have a poster on the first RRMB (Randi Rhodes Message Board), started with an "H", stoonie or professor might remember, and he knew rump as he lived in NYC and assured me and others that rump was a full time mobbed up thieving rat fuck.

Used his connections to beat up old people if they refused to leave the buildings he bought, etc.

That he lied about everything and knew nothing. Since then I have observed him and it is clear he knows nothing, for instance about business, he knows nothing.

He buys things or has things built by lying to people and stealing from people.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:15 pm 
Board Emeritus

WE used to have a poster on the first RRMB (Randi Rhodes Message Board), started with an "H", stoonie or professor might remember, and he knew rump as he lived in NYC and assured me and others that rump was a full time mobbed up thieving rat fuck.

Was that "Hannibal," Libertas?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:47 pm 
Board Emeritus

prezpussiegrabber:

Quote:
"...you just tell them and they believe it. That's it: you just tell them and they believe. They just do.'"