Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:02 pm 
Board Emeritus

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sarah-sand ... d=52982815

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:07 pm 
Board Emeritus

How did she last this long?

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:08 pm 
Board Emeritus

How did she last this long?

Why wouldn't she last? She comes from a family of fake Christian grifters, and she's a pathological liar.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:11 pm 
Board Emeritus

Sanders immediately released a statement claiming this story is false. So either she's lying again, or I'm thinking someone in the WH leaked another bullshit story in order to go after the press.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:16 pm 
Board Emeritus

Sanders immediately released a statement claiming this story is false. So either she's lying again, or I'm thinking someone in the WH leaked another bullshit story in order to go after the press.

all of the above.

fake xtian pathological liar resulting from fake xtians.

groper will literally KISS HER ASS TO KEEP HER NOW so he can blame media for this.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:22 pm 
Board Emeritus

i dont see her staying til end of year. not gonna happen. she cant take all this chaos much More
than she already has. no one else who has left can get work anywhere.

she'll go back to sweeping up all the change left at daddys made-up church while she moonlights
on faux with her wit and charm and...stories.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:30 am 
Board Emeritus

I think Trump leaks this stuff on purpose, for two reasons: To distract from the terrible job he's doing and from his corruption, and two, so he can point to the false stories he leaked and attack the press for getting it wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:06 am 
Board Emeritus

I gotta hand it to Sanders, she's the best turd polisher the White House as ever seen.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:07 am 
Board Emeritus

Well Sarah if this is really gonna happen...don't let the door hit you on your expansive ass on your way out.

As far as Raj is concerned...I don't understand in the first place how any brown skinned person could allow himself to be involved with a pack of bigotted shitsacks like the Trumps and their cohorts in the first place. So Raj...extract your fat head from your ass and get the fuck out of there...you're already a maximized useful idiot.

Last edited by Ike Bana on Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:09 am 
Board Emeritus

I think Trump leaks this stuff on purpose, for two reasons: To distract from the terrible job he's doing and from his corruption, and two, so he can point to the false stories he leaked and attack the press for getting it wrong.

He admitted as such to Leslie Stahl. What I find incredible is that he's stupid enough to admit it publicaly.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:14 am 
Policy Wonk

Any bets on the leaker being 45? He is biggest leaker there is.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:52 pm 
Board Emeritus

A Nazi herself or enabler. No, too far? Not a Nazi?

OK, a white supremacist racist bigot lying thieving rat fuck. Better?