It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:13 pm 
Board Emeritus

https://twitter.com/mmurraypolitics/sta ... 0210731637

Quote:
So it appears the early conclusion of the IG report -- via Bloomberg -- is that Comey/FBI took actions that negatively impacted Hillary Clinton in 2016

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:35 pm 
Board Emeritus

https://twitter.com/Comey/status/100732 ... 0210732737

Quote:
I respect the DOJ IG office, which is why I urged them to do this review. The conclusions are reasonable, even though I disagree with some. People of good faith can see an unprecedented situation differently. I pray no Director faces it again. Thanks to IG’s people for hard work.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:02 pm 
Board Emeritus

It seems from what I heard today that you folks here were correct back when you were calling for Comey's head. He seems to havr have been out of control and by firing him Trump did the right thing for the wromg reason

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:09 pm 
Board Emeritus

When did I call for Comey's head?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:22 pm 
Board Emeritus

When did I call for Comey's head?

I was speaking of the board in general not any one poster in particular

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:27 pm 
Board Emeritus

Well, bullshit. You'll have to prove how many were "calling for his head". Fact is, you're exaggerating.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:27 pm 
Board Emeritus

And for this gem you are being awarded the Ike's Dumbfucking Post of the Month Award. We're not even half way into the month yet and you've got a lock on it. Congratulations.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:00 pm 
Board Emeritus

It seems from what I heard today that you folks here were correct back when you were calling for Comey's head. He seems to havr have been out of control and by firing him Trump did the right thing for the wromg reason

You are the most dishonest poster in these parts. If one person makes a comment that you can latch onto, you label everyone as stating it.

And no, Trump did not do the right thing for the wrong reason, because Trump fired Comey for the Russian investigation. Trump obstructed justice, and this does not, in any way shape or form, absolve Trump of his crimes.

And I will also point out, that it was Trump and his team that set up and pushed the Comey investigation into Hillary's emails, in order to win the election. The media was complicit as well.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:06 pm 
Board Emeritus

Don't worry, glen is going to listen to Trump, and Trump and the Republicans will pour through the report, pick tiny bits out of it, out of context, and then they will build a whole new narrative 180 degrees away from the truth.

And glen will believe it, and carry their water here on the board.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:14 pm 
Board Emeritus

https://politicalwire.com/2018/06/14/co ... -business/

Quote:
Former FBI Director James Comey, who famously criticized former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for using personal email, used his own personal email account and laptop to conduct FBI business,” the HuffPost reports.

“The DOJ inspector general’s report released on Thursday found that Comey’s use of a personal Gmail address was ‘inconsistent’ with FBI policy.”

Is Comey a relatively honest person who has the goods on rump, yes..is he also a partisan and worked to HELP rump, of course.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:14 pm 
Board Emeritus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:19 pm 
Board Emeritus

Comey was exposed for doing bad shit to HELP rump, and yet he more or less lets that stand and shows respect.

If the circumstances were different he might show a bit more anger at the findings, but he knows what is at stake.

https://twitter.com/AriMelber/status/10 ... 0210733426

Quote:
IG report also gives unusual internal details on longstanding issue with FBI-DOJ relations - FBI chiefs don't really think DAG is their boss and act accordingly.

Shows DAG Yates thought telling Comey not to send email letter would get "hard push back"

Horowitz finds it "extraordinary" Comey wouldn't even talk to his boss (DAG) or Lynch about navigating "the most important decision" he faced and "mitigating the harms."

IG's implication is that arrogance hurt Comey, FBI and the nation.

Last edited by Libertas on Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:21 pm 
Board Emeritus

Don't worry, glen is going to listen to Trump, and Trump and the Republicans will pour through the report, pick tiny bits out of it, out of context, and then they will build a whole new narrative 180 degrees away from the truth.

And glen will believe it, and carry their water here on the board.

This is my prediction. When Trump and his folks come out with talking points that are cherry-picked to make a whole new narrative that is full of lies, glen will start spouting them.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:24 pm 
Board Emeritus

This is my prediction. When Trump and his folks come out with talking points that are cherry-picked to make a whole new narrative that is full of lies, glen will start spouting them.

Yes, even though it doesn't follow any logic.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:25 pm 
Board Emeritus

There is a psychological condition they suffer from, not sure the medical name but they are truly victims of mass propaganda. Turns out it is easier to do to people who have less critical thinking skills than others.

For instance you could NOT do this to my dear mother, may she rest in peace, and because of her you really cant do it to me, and others here. We all know people who can be victims of this.

Their prejudices and fears (hate the Black person for taking their job) is what makes it so easy. This cant and wont change. This is why we have a problem because one of two things will have to happen

1. justice happens and a bunch of Republicans go to jail or are chased out of town, rump included - in which case the deplorables start shooting

or

2. justice does not happen and the real patriots, us, will have to do something...we cant and wont stand by while children are tortured, while Gay and Black people are rounded up...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:29 pm 
Board Emeritus

But what about the "deep state?"

So according to Trumpers, this "deep state" report suits them when they cherry pick out bits and spin it.

But when Mueller's deep state report is released, it will be deemed as utter bunk.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:30 pm 
Board Emeritus

But what about the "deep state?"

So according to Trumpers, this "deep state" report suits them when they cherry pick out bits and spin it.

But when Mueller's deep state report is released, it will be deemed as utter bunk.

They have no deep state argument, Comey did things to HELP their guy.

So either there is NO deep state or if there is it exists to help their guy (s) gal (s)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:30 pm 
Board Emeritus

There continues to be a debate over whether Comey needed to advise the Congress that an investigation had been re-opened or not. I have heard convincing arguments on both sides of this. Typically Republicans say he was doing his job and Democrats say advising the Congress was not part of his job, that he is a Republican and his intent was to sabotage the Clinton campaign.

The great fault of the Constitution is that the structure of the document has allowed for the governance of the country to disintegrate into this sort of irreconcilable bullshit. But the responsibility for it is on the people. We Americans are getting exactly the kind of government we deserve.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:33 pm 
Board Emeritus

There continues to be a debate over whether Comey needed to advise the Congress that an investigation had been re-opened or not. I have heard convincing arguments on both sides of this. Typically Republicans say he was doing his job and Democrats say advising the Congress was not part of his job, that he is a Republican and his intent was to sabotage the Clinton campaign.

The great fault of the Constitution is that the structure of the document has allowed for the governance of the country to disintegrate into this sort of irreconcilable bullshit. But the responsibility for it is on the people. We Americans are getting exactly the kind of government we deserve.

Of course Ike if that is true he also had the responsibility to inform them and others of the known Russian Rump collusion and for lack of a better word, treason.

ps

A HRC White House would have this country and the world in a far far better place. The sadness in knowing that the only people who win now are rump and other mobsters and deplorables who care only about racism and bigotry. All other people and nations lose.

Election was stolen and yet we sit and do nothing...maybe nothing we can do but wow. If we dont do away with EC we are insane.

and now this

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1007 ... 0210733665

Quote:
"The report does not answer how he got those leaks and Democrats are demanding answers": Minority Leader Pelosi addressed investigative leaks to Rudy Giuliani reported by the Inspector General https://cbsn.ws/2JQFcKp

If Rudy doesnt go to jail, then there is no reason to follow any law

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:37 pm 
Board Emeritus

Well, bullshit. You'll have to prove how many were "calling for his head". Fact is, you're exaggerating.

Here is one thread

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19142&hilit=Jail+cell+with+Comey%27s+name+on+it

There rea others but I will let you ferret them out

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:39 pm 
Board Emeritus

I dont get the point here, as liberals we criticize people when they fuck up

Comey fucked up and GAVE The election to Hillary...period

For what he did he can NEVER be forgiven

Which has NOTHING to do with his telling the truth about Rump...

either the con can admit that comey fucked up in one instance and did the RIGHT thing as to dealing with the traitor...that is what happened, what am I missing here?

Some on this board were mad as hell at him at the time, as we should have been.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:46 pm 
Board Emeritus

Here is one thread

I see one person on the board calling for Comey to be jailed. One person calling him a fuck.

You need ferret out your own accusations. You are extremely dishonest.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:47 pm 
Board Emeritus

Here is one thread

All liberals on the thread. Five or six. Only ONE calling for Comey to be jailed. Another #glenfail.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:04 pm 
Board Emeritus

All liberals on the thread. Five or six. Only ONE calling for Comey to be jailed. Another #glenfail.

Glen cant understand how a person can be honest and consistent as we are.

Sometimes we go too far like with Al Franken, who did nothing, at all, wrong. But we are the patriots and they are not.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:07 pm 
Board Emeritus

And for this gem you are being awarded the Ike's Dumbfucking Post of the Month Award. We're not even half way into the month yet and you've got a lock on it. Congratulations.

I accept this award on behalf of the committee and all of those who made it happen. A list that would be far to long to read . It is such an honor to be selected as Dumbfucking Post of the Month it is a responsibility I don't take lightly and I promise to represent you to the very best of my ability

My opponent ran such a fair and competitive race and I thought for sure his calling our country a piece of shit was a shoe in, that this award comes as a great surprise to me.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23331&p=410808#p410808

Lastly I would like to thank all my friends here for their unending support and showing me and teaching me what true progressives are really all about. Having learned that lesson makes this award all the more meaningful to me.

Again thank you for this award and opportunity.