Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:01 pm 
Board Emeritus

Via Politico:

SEN. MARK WARNER (D-Va.) hosted a dinner Friday night for more than 100 guests at his house on Martha’s Vineyard as part of the DSCC’S annual Majority Trust retreat.
OVERHEARD: Warner, the vice chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, joking to the crowd: “If you get me one more glass of wine, I’ll tell you stuff only Bob Mueller and I know. If you think you’ve seen wild stuff so far, buckle up. It’s going to be a wild couple of months.”

I think that Mueller has a LOT of severe dirt on Trump. But, of course, glen thinks that Trump is innocent of everything, and we're all going to look stupid when, after all the people around Trump that are cooperating with Mueller, Mueller declares Trump pure as the driven snow... :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:14 am 
Board Emeritus

More lies but I expect no less from a Union Man.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:26 am 
Board Emeritus

Never ending bigotry and deceitfulness, but I expect no less from a Trumper Republican. Your support of Congressional Republicans makes you a Trump supporter.

See below you fucking nazi...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:06 am 
Board Emeritus

Remember, asshat, that union people paid, many times with their lives, for the things you enjoy and the safety that benefits you and your family.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

The new motto of the USA: Unum de multis. Out of one, many.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:32 am 
Board Emeritus

What a feckless dick comment.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:09 pm 
Board Emeritus

Via Politico:

SEN. MARK WARNER (D-Va.) hosted a dinner Friday night for more than 100 guests at his house on Martha’s Vineyard as part of the DSCC’S annual Majority Trust retreat.
OVERHEARD: Warner, the vice chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, joking to the crowd: “If you get me one more glass of wine, I’ll tell you stuff only Bob Mueller and I know. If you think you’ve seen wild stuff so far, buckle up. It’s going to be a wild couple of months.”

I think that Mueller has a LOT of severe dirt on Trump. But, of course, glen thinks that Trump is innocent of everything, and we're all going to look stupid when, after all the people around Trump that are cooperating with Mueller, Mueller declares Trump pure as the driven snow... :roll:

When justice comes what will the deplorables do?

Obamacare is gutted now, many will die because of that one. Innocent people will die.

But I see we are still "discussing" stuff...sigh

Last edited by Libertas on Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:57 pm 
Board Emeritus

Glen talks about Akron, Ohio. I can show him the steps of the building where 6-8 men died for their union. (It's been too long, and I can't remember the exact number.)

Warner probably shouldn't divulge classified information. That's Nunez' and drumpf's job.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:37 pm 
Policy Wonk

You continue to defend and support a Russian Backed Fascist Puppet.

You actually defend and support a person who ordered children taken from their parents under force of arms.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:59 pm 
Board Emeritus

Glen talks about Akron, Ohio. I can show him the steps of the building where 6-8 men died for their union. (It's been too long, and I can't remember the exact number.)

Warner probably shouldn't divulge classified information. That's Nunez' and drumpf's job.

OT

I thought I knew all F1 trax, drive on them in my game, etc. France race was a track and country they havent been at for a while so that is why I didnt recognize.