RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:05 pm 
Board Emeritus

Ohio State wrestlers were molested by their doctor. Jordan was apparently a coach at the time, knew about it, and did nothing.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/nationa ... 18201.html

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:06 pm 
Board Emeritus

Ohio State wrestlers were molested by their doctor. Jordan was apparently a coach at the time, knew about it, and did nothing.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/nationa ... 18201.html

Someone else posted this I think

Quote:
Rod Rosenstein just seen leaving the WH, 4pm eastern July 3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:37 pm 
Policy Wonk

I posted a link to this in the Big Perv Thread. Jordan the one who question Rosestein about subpoena's for phone calls...Rosestein laughed at him.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:40 pm 
Board Emeritus

Also the media is ignoring that Trump is the one who did this

Quote:
Is Media Ignoring the Biggest Scandal in Presidential History? Writer Behind Trump-Broidy Theory Explains

https://www.mediaite.com/columnists/is- ... -explains/

If a democrat did it this would be non stop front page everywhere but republicans dont care if their leader lies about everything and is a hypocrite because they also lie about EVERYTHING and are hypocrites on ALL topics.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:01 pm 
Board Emeritus

I don't like hearing about anybody, especially kids, being victimized. But the thought of this arrogant little prick being drop kicked through the goal posts of he criminal court system...well it just makes my heart sing.

Next...will this asshole have the stones to look these victims of sexual assault while under his guidance, and call them liars? I sure hope so.

Al Franken is gone for a photo of him not touching a sleeping woman who made her fortune doing softcore photo spreads for christs sake.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:43 pm 

https://twitter.com/jewellthief82/statu ... 1095723009

Quote:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/congressman-jim-jordan-rebuts-claims-he-ignored-sex-abuse-allegations-n888866 …
@SenGillibrand
So I'm sure you'll be pushing for Rep. Jordan to resign, right?

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.
LYNDON B. JOHNSON, 1960

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:46 pm 
Board Emeritus

https://twitter.com/jewellthief82/status/1014969861095723009

Of course not, look at how many outright crimes Pruitt had to commit before he felt he had to go. Crimes of the job, that is, after ONE of them any democrat would leave instantly.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:50 pm 
Board Emeritus

Jordan is using the Sgt. Schultz/Joe Paterno defense. I see nothing.

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:17 pm 
Policy Wonk

https://twitter.com/jewellthief82/status/1014969861095723009

I'm sure no one on your side was pushing Al Franken resign....Oh I forgot they did.

He should resign if guilty, which more than Franken got.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:04 pm 
Board Emeritus

https://twitter.com/americablog/status/ ... 0142102006

Quote:
GOP Rep @Jim_Jordan now says the teen sex scandal is part of a deep-state plot by Deputy AG Rosenstein to derail Jordan’s run at the Speakership.

So Rosenstein went back 40 yrs & got Jordan’s coworker to molest 2000 boys all to hurt Jordan in 2018.

Damn, Rosenstein’s good.

What a no good fucking filthy fucking lying fucking traitor fucking piece of shit. This is gonna boil over , all of this, cuz I cant be the only one so fucking mad my hands are shaking.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:07 pm 
Policy Wonk

As a coach, you have a moral and ethical obligation to ensure the well-being of the team, everyone on the team, above all else.

I coach minor league baseball and hockey. Though I suspect things have progressed since then, I don't believe there is a valid excuse for the continued abuse.

In order to coach, I have to take courses on how to deal with players and this included what to do if there is any indication that something is wrong. I spend only a few hours a week, at most, with the team. As a college coach, I suspect he may spend a few hours a day with the athletes. If you spend hours a day, for years on end with the athletes, I find inexcusable that you would know nothing about it. If you did and failed to do anything, you're committing a crime and a heinous one at that.

There must be zero tolerance for such things.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:17 pm 
Policy Wonk

At least 3-Members of the team say Jordan knew what was going and did nothing.

Right now all we have Jordan saying the abuse did not happen and three Men saying it did.

Venus....might be time to rethink your position.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:24 pm 

Well this never happened because president 666 doesn't believe it happened! And we all know it wouldn't lie!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:43 pm 
Board Emeritus

A forth has came out saying that Jordan knew. Of course he did. He was just in on the cover-up.

"You would think that after 8 years of hearing allegations against Bill C and another 8 against President Obama you people would have learned that 90% of those types of allegations just aren't true."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:47 pm 
Board Emeritus

Mike DiSabato is saying that not only did Jordan know, he witnessed inappropriate behavior in the shower.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:49 pm 
Board Emeritus

Mike DiSabato is saying that not only did Jordan know, he witnessed inappropriate behavior in the shower.

Of course he did, did you see where he claims this is a DEEP STATE attack on him by Rosenstein?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:51 pm 
Board Emeritus

Right now rump is inciting his base to kill us...for real, he is doing that right now

for real

wake up everybody

google it

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210833688

He wants us all dead and he means to get that started soon.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:44 am 
Policy Wonk

Of course he did, did you see where he claims this is a DEEP STATE attack on him by Rosenstein?

He actually accused Rosenstein of trying to subpoena telephone calls, "Its kind of hard to subpoena phone calls Congressman"...giggles from gallery.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:54 pm 

At least 3-Members of the team say Jordan knew what was going and did nothing.

Right now all we have Jordan saying the abuse did not happen and three Men saying it did.

Venus....might be time to rethink your position.

and I take it you believe the good representative.... :lol:

it would appear to be in the area of some 1,500 students, not just on the wrestling team... :shock:

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.
LYNDON B. JOHNSON, 1960

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:50 am 
Board Emeritus

Yeah, I heard that one about Jordan. :lol:

Jim Jordan breaks into a house. Suddenly, he hears a voice come out of nowhere.

“Jesus is watching you!”

Jordan jumps, he freezes. After a few minutes of silence he assumes it was his imagination and goes back to looting. A couple minutes pass, the voice returns.

“Jesus is watching you!”

Jordan searches the house but nothing seems unusual. He finds a parrot, but ignores it. Before he can begin to do anything he hears the voice again.

“Jesus is watching you!”

Jordan realized it was the parrot. He asks the parrot, “Are you the one who’s been talking to me?”

The parrot replies, “Yes.”

Jordan asks, “What is your name?”

The parrot replies, “Ismael.”

Jordan asks, “What kind of idiot names a parrot Ismael?”

The parrot replies, “The same kind of idiot who names a Rottweiler Jesus.”

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:27 am 
Board Emeritus

Looks like even the Freedom Caucus won't back him. I think he's toast.

"You would think that after 8 years of hearing allegations against Bill C and another 8 against President Obama you people would have learned that 90% of those types of allegations just aren't true."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:32 am 
Board Emeritus

What's this? Nothing from the local cons on this matter?

When Al Franken was getting roasted we all chimed in. But no conservatives have come into this thread.

This is a classic example of conservatives avoiding and passively defending their gang.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:38 am 
Policy Wonk

and I take it you believe the good representative.... :lol:

it would appear to be in the area of some 1,500 students, not just on the wrestling team... :shock:

I was refering the number of Wrestlers accusing Jordan of turning a blind eye to sexual abuse. Now there are Four (04) Wrestlers accsuing Jordan of knowing of the sexual abuse of members of the Wrestling Team and doing nothng

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/39571 ... se-when-he.

You are attempting to diminish the accusation of Jordan not addressing sexual abuse because there are 1,500 students and only four have complained about his indifference.

Typical Republican attempt to deflect attention away from what could be a horrible transgression on the part of Jordan.

Not unlike 45 saying all 15-Women who accuse him a Sexual Abuse/Sexual Assault/Sexual Harrassment are all liars.

The University has opened an investigation into the accusations made by the now Four Wresters and Jordan has been called to give an account of himself.

If it turns out Jordan did know and did nothing, he needs to held acccountable for his gross failure to protected students under his care.

But you do not to address that, he is a Con and that is enough for you to say he is innocent.

When Senator Franken was accused, Cons could not wait to pile on....but when it's one of your own....he has to innocent....Hypocrisy Thy Name Is Con.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:45 am 
Board Emeritus

BTW, Marin, just on one minor - or maybe not so - point, you appear to be alleging that h.v. is a conservative.

Or maybe I'm just misunderstanding you.

But, she is not ... she is a leftie. Maybe "identity politics" leaning as the kids say, today, but ... nothing wrong with that.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:54 am 
Board Emeritus

BTW, Marin, just on one minor - or maybe not so - point, you appear to be alleging that h.v. is a conservative.

Or maybe I'm just misunderstanding you.

But, she is not ... she is a leftie. Maybe "identity politics" leaning as the kids say, today, but ... nothing wrong with that.

You're not misunderstanding him X. He recently pulled that stunt on me as well.