RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:56 am 
Board Emeritus

As soon as Glen comes in here, he immediately tries to turn this into another Bill Clinton thread. Amazing.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:58 am 
Board Emeritus

So when were you or any other lefties here ever against Democratic Perversion. Recently many have started defending Franken. Inspite of the fact we have all seen the photo.

Lot's of folks went against Franken. You and the other cons hardly ever come into threads about conservatives that are doing very bad things. And when you do, you' immediately try to deflect the topic.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:37 am 
Policy Wonk

glen, you were caught in a lie and now your are trying lie your way out of being in lie by lying again.

I know you are a Lying Republican Quisling glen.

But really, lying about a lie by lying.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:13 am 
Board Emeritus

glen, you were caught in a lie and now your are trying lie your way out of being in lie by lying again.

I know you are a Lying Republican Quisling glen.

But really, lying about a lie by lying.

What lie you are simply naking stuff up

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:22 am 
Board Emeritus

Keep talking about Bill Clinton Glen.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:30 am 
Policy Wonk

What lie you are simply naking stuff up

Read the quote you nimrod.

You are lying about a lie by lying.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:40 pm 
Board Emeritus

Lot's of folks went against Franken. You and the other cons hardly ever come into threads about conservatives that are doing very bad things. And when you do, you' immediately try to deflect the topic.

What photo of PERVERSION involving Franken is he referring to? The one where he has hands in the air in front of a seated , dressed woman?

See why we cant talk to these people? Rump is on record raping women, having sex with teenagers, but someone who did nothing like Franken is a criminal. Makes my entire body tremble with rage.

You deplorables have lost your right to be talked to, period. You are enemies of the human race. I would not have talked about the baseball game with the Nazi soldier shooting at me in 1943 (if I had been there, I wasnt) and I wont talk to the people shooting at me now.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:55 pm 
Policy Wonk

Actually I said 90% of the accusations about Obama were false and 75% of the ones about Clinton false.

No. This Post Is A LIE!!!!

On Wednesday July 4, 2018 at 4:51 PM, you made the following post.

You would think that after 8 years of hearing allegations against Bill C and another 8 against President Obama you people would have learned that 90% of those types of allegations just aren't true.

You later posted that you said that only 75% of the allegations against Mr. Clinton were not true.

By your own words you are proving yourself to be a LIAR!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:13 pm 
Board Emeritus

No. This Post Is A LIE!!!!

On Wednesday July 4, 2018 at 4:51 PM, you made the following post.

You would think that after 8 years of hearing allegations against Bill C and another 8 against President Obama you people would have learned that 90% of those types of allegations just aren't true.

You later posted that you said that only 75% of the allegations against Mr. Clinton were not true.

By your own words you are proving yourself to be a LIAR!!

Either somehow my post wss changed or because I wss tired I forgot to add the 75pct about Bill C. So it is a swing and a miss

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:57 pm 
Board Emeritus

What?

Not one scandal about any Clinton has ever been proved other than he lied about a BJ, not one.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:01 pm 
Board Emeritus

Sounds like glen is drunk posting, again.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:30 pm 
Policy Wonk

Either somehow my post wss changed or because I wss tired I forgot to add the 75pct about Bill C. So it is a swing and a miss

Or you have been caught trying to lie yourself out of lie you created.

Your post is exactly that, your post. No one changed or altered you post, you just tried and failed and lying yourself out of something you knew was a lie in the first place.

You are a shining of "The Party of Personal Reponsibility", you cannot even accept the fact you have been caught lying and are trying and failing shifting the blame for you own post.

What is that Al Franken called Cons, "A Lying Liar That Lies." That fits you like a glove glen, you are a Lying Liar That Lies. And in your case, you cannot even lie very well, in fact you are lousy at it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:19 pm 
Board Emeritus

Your post wasn't changed. I put it in my sig shortly after you posted it. Later, you tried piss backwards. But no, you said 90%. No one messed with your post. I guess it's like those GOP guys who scream "My account was hacked!"

Here's the deal, glen. IF this were a set-up, by men who wanted to ruin his career, they'd simply say "Jordan was part of it - he molested us, too!"

That would hurt Jordan FAR more than "He knew about it, and did nothing." NONE of them are accusing Jordan of doing anything himself.

That's why it's apparent they are telling the truth. You'd admit it too, but you'll defend Republicans, no matter WHAT they did.

"You would think that after 8 years of hearing allegations against Bill C and another 8 against President Obama you people would have learned that 90% of those types of allegations just aren't true."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:21 pm 
Board Emeritus

Your post wasn't changed. I put it in my sig shortly after you posted it. Later, you tried piss backwards. But no, you said 90%. No one messed with your post. I guess it's like those GOP guys who scream "My account was hacked!"

Here's the deal, glen. IF this were a set-up, by men who wanted to ruin his career, they'd simply say "Jordan was part of it - he molested us, too!"

That would hurt Jordan FAR more than "He knew about it, and did nothing." NONE of them are accusing Jordan of doing anything himself.

That's why it's apparent they are telling the truth. You'd admit it too, but you'll defend Republicans, no matter WHAT they did.

Or imply Franken did something when he said we all saw it in a picture. What we all saw in the pictures is nothing, at all.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:06 pm 
Board Emeritus

Obviously, glen has no response to this.

"You would think that after 8 years of hearing allegations against Bill C and another 8 against President Obama you people would have learned that 90% of those types of allegations just aren't true."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:00 pm 
Policy Wonk

OK glen. Here it is.

IF you SUSPECT your post was edited without your permission, all you have to do is contact Bernie or P. They will be more than happy to check out if that is possible.

Or you can admit you lied about the edit and own up to what you wrote.

Knowing you though, you won't do either.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:26 pm 
Board Emeritus

I'm holding out for 1%. The Clintons did dodgy transactions in the 80s, just like everyone else. It was that kind of decade, since the Republicans ran most of it. All kind of shit gets legal when Republicans run things.

Jordan is a sleazebag, and he's lucky that he's a Republican sleazebag, because that makes it all better.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:21 pm 
Board Emeritus

OK glen. Here it is.

IF you SUSPECT your post was edited without your permission, all you have to do is contact Bernie or P. They will be more than happy to check out if that is possible.

Or you can admit you lied about the edit and own up to8 what you wrote.

Knowing you though, you won't do either.

I am not sure I might have been distracted and forgot to write 75pct Clinton. A lot of the time after work I am exhausted. Getting old sucks

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:22 pm 
Board Emeritus

Obviously, glen has no response to this.

Then I was just tired and forgot to write 75pct Clinton. That hardly constitutes a lie.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:55 pm 
Board Emeritus

I'm holding out for 1%. The Clintons did dodgy transactions in the 80s, just like everyone else. It was that kind of decade, since the Republicans ran most of it. All kind of shit gets legal when Republicans run things.

Jordan is a sleazebag, and he's lucky that he's a Republican sleazebag, because that makes it all better.

What exactly in detail were those dodgy transactions?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:44 pm 
Board Emeritus

http://www.dispatch.com/news/20180719/j ... ng-charges

Quote:
Jordan suggests left-wing conspiracy on Ohio State wrestling charges
MOST POPULAR

These filthy racist fucking traitors have no shame, none.

They will blame anyone they can, including their own families which you will see soon with Rump and Kushner.

But here, once again, a con refuses to accept responsibility for anything, they NEVER do, NONE of them.