All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:45 pm 
Board Emeritus

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/ ... confronted

Quote:
Stephen Miller Threw Away $80 Worth Of Sushi When Confronted

When these filthy fascist snowflakes are publicly confronted, maybe we can use this thread for that.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:12 pm 
Board Emeritus

Eighty bucks for sushi? Must be nice to be able to pay $80 for a take away meal and then to throw it in the trash.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:36 pm 
Board Emeritus

Anyone who pesters a public official when they are eating or at a play or movie or out on the town in a non official way is an asshole.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:39 pm 
Board Emeritus

Anyone who pesters a public official when they are eating or at a play or movie or out on the town in a non official way is an asshole.

That's right Glen. you keep defending the real assholes that work for Trump, Trump boy.

But no. These folks should be shamed.

They gaslight and lie every day to the nation, spreading propaganda. Shame them. They attack the rule of law. Shame them. They attack and vilify the press. Shame them. They are on board with racism and racist policies. Shame them. They separate families and lock up children. Shame them.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:40 pm 
Board Emeritus

That's right Glen. you keep defending the real assholes that work for Trump, Trump boy.

But no. These folks should be shamed.

They gaslight and lie every day to the nation, spreading propaganda. Shame them. They are on board with racism and racist policies. Shame them. They separate families and lock up children. Shame them.

He doesnt really believe that, of course. If these were democrats he would be all for it, remember the "tribe" mentality plays strong with the simple minded.

These TRAITOR FASCISTS should be grateful this is what is happening...this. Oh, and if you are NOT shaming them you are NOT a patriot.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:45 pm 
Board Emeritus

THis is why you FILTHY FUCKING REPUBLICANS NEED TO BE SHAMED

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... ck-to-your

Quote:
92-year-old man attacked with brick, told to 'go back to your country:' reports

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:46 pm 
Board Emeritus

And this is FUCKING fantastic

https://twitter.com/retweetplusplus/sta ... 0210846896

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:02 pm 
Board Emeritus

Miller should be thankful that he only receive the finger, or that Sarah Huckabee-Sanders was asked to leave a restaurant, or Pruitt was politely asked to resign by a citizen considering Trump supporters are physically attacking people, making racists comments to people's faces, or pulling guns on peaceful demonstrators.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:14 pm 
Board Emeritus

Any public official? Please note, while I am NOT comparing Trump public officials to Nazis, I am pointing out your position can hit a reductio ad absurdum.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:36 pm 
Policy Wonk

No glen, they are engaging in First Amendment to Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Assembly.

You say nothing what so ever about the 3,000+Children removed by force from their parents. Nothing...

But confronting the bigots who work for the Russian Puppet 45 and you voice MANUFACTURED OUTRAGE!!

Miller is racist asshole who works for a racist asshole.

There is no violence, only peaceful confrontation. Shaming by the use of words.

Miller is getting what he deserves. He is bigot and he needs to called out for being bigot.

But you, you traitor, you defend the Russian Backed Puppet. You support and you defend the Russian Backed Puppet.

You put your fucking Party of before your Country.

Miller is a bigot and should be called for being a bigot. IF he is so damn upset by being called, then maybe he reconsider who he works for.

As for you glen, you're bigot defending a bigot who works for a bigot.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

Last edited by marindem on Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:41 pm 
Policy Wonk

Miller should be thankful that he only receive the finger, or that Sarah Huckabee-Sanders was asked to leave a restaurant, or Pruitt was politely asked to resign by a citizen considering Trump supporters are physically attacking people, making racists comments to people's faces, or pulling guns on peaceful demonstrators.

Or, as in a certain Assistant District Attorney in San Bernardio County, openly calling for the death Representative Maxine Waters or gloating over the death of Hispanic-American. glen would never address those threats of violence.

glen's MANUFACTURED OUTRAGE over Miller is predictable. He says nothing about violence, racial slurs or the threats of physical violence against the people who oppose 45 and racist polices...but OMMFG....Miller gets shamed and glen goes into his Henny Penny and the Sky Is Falling imitation.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:22 pm 
Board Emeritus

Did you know?

The racist con inciting violence against Maxine Waters in San Bernardino is the lead gang task force prosecutor.

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:35 pm 
Board Emeritus

Did you know?

The racist con inciting violence against Maxine Waters in San Bernardino is the lead gang task force prosecutor.

This guy and that part of CA as you yourself have often pointed out will give ANY southern state a run for their racist money. The other areas that are well known are all in that neck of CA.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:36 pm 
Board Emeritus

THis is why you FILTHY FUCKING REPUBLICANS NEED TO BE SHAMED

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... ck-to-your

This is why teens eating in a fast food joint are attacked. No I dont care who the public official is confronting them on their own time is wrong those who do it are assholes and those who support doing it are just plain wrong

It won't be long before it starts happening to Democratic Party officials. Great job lefties creating a country where elected officials can't go out in public.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:39 pm 
Board Emeritus

Cop does nothing while Glen's friend, the racist verbally attacks American - ANYONE not LOUDLY denouncing rump and all of this is one of them...sorry, I dont make the rules

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/angry- ... g-part-us/

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:49 pm 
Policy Wonk

Here is what glen and other Seig Heil Goosestepping followers of der GroppenFuhrer need to remember.

IF you defend, if you support a Racist you will be called a racist.

IF you defend, if you support a Russian Backed/Russian Support Puppet you will called a Traitor.

Non-violent protest is highly effective against people like those. They hate being shamed in public for what they say and what they do.

Confronting them for their Racism, for their Hate, for their support of Russsian backed Puppet is legal and it is right.

glen aint got to like it, but hey like I really give a shit if he does not.

Last edited by marindem on Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:54 pm 
Board Emeritus

Here is what glen and other Seig Heil Goosestepping follower of der GroppenFuhrer need to remember.

IF you defend, if you support a Racist you will be called a racist.

IF you defend, if you support a Russian Backed/Russian Support Puppet you will called a Traitor.

Non-violent protest is highly effective against people like those. They hate being shamed in public for wha they say and what they do.

Confronting them for their Racism, for their Hate, for their support of Russsian backed Puppet is legal and it is right.

glen aint got to like it, but hey like I really give a shit if he does not.

Makes you wonder if the more we point out what they are the more likely they will NEVER admit it or change. I almost would be willing to lay off him if he or people like him would say they are open to change, because the actual alternative really is a war.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:55 pm 
Board Emeritus

No I dont care who the public official is confronting them on their own time is wrong those who do it are assholes and those who support doing it are just plain wrong

It won't be long before it starts happening to Democratic Party officials. Great job lefties creating a country where elected officials can't go out in public.

Uh-huh.

Does it trouble you that the lead gang task force prosecutor incites violence against elected officials?

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:56 pm 
Board Emeritus

Uh-huh.

Does it trouble you that the lead gang task force prosecutor incites violence against elected officials?

Where is my popcorn. Or do I not need it, will this take all but 2 seconds.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:01 pm 
Board Emeritus

I know...glen...can I have your list of all the behaviors that would qualify one for your asshole status? There must be something that I do that would qualify me as asshole...this would help me immensely.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:08 pm 
Political Junkie

I know...glen...can I have your list of all the behaviors that would qualify one for your asshole status? There must be something that I do that would qualify me as asshole...this would help me immensely.

Lawn care comes to mind..... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:11 pm 
Board Emeritus

I guess as always we return to semantics.

If they just scream and yell or throw things at public officials or threaten ... well, could reach the level of assault or harassment. Those are illegal. Also, not really effective. They and others don't know what you're upset about.

I do not view coming up to a public official and asking them if they are ashamed of the policies they are enforcing ... as a form of harassment or assault. It isn't.

Also, proprietors of an establishment have every right to ask INDIVIDUALS to leave their establishment because of individual behavior ... that happens to be the law, UNLESS the reason for exclusion is discrimination against a protected class of people. That's the law.

I'm not sure if they are doing the morally right thing in asking any average Republican to leave their establishment and I wouldn't morally agree with that policy, but ... I'm just saying under the law, Republicans/conservatives/Trump supporters are not a class of people protected under the law.

Do I favor banning conservatives or Republicans from your restaurant? I wouldn't support people who do that. Banning anybody who's ever worked anywhere for any part of the Trump administration ... tough call. I would say not morally right.

Confronting Stephen Miller, Steve Bannon, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, etc. over their ACTIONS ... if, you merely come up to them and quiz them over what right they have for taking such actions ... yes, I believe citizens can do that. Proprietors can also deny them service, as individuals.

Now, that said, if confronters do it on private property, the proprietor can also ask the confronter to leave ... that just happened to somebody who approached Bannon in a bookstore.

Here's what's legal. Asking people questions. Demanding answers. Asking if they feel shame. Shunning. (Poor Allan.) None of those things are assault or harassment.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:59 pm 
Board Emeritus

BTW

Rump will be calling for the end of NATO soon.

Now, rump doesnt know what NATO is, but he will call to end it after putin orders him to.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:16 pm 
Board Emeritus

No glen, they are engaging in First Amendment to Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Assembly.

You say nothing what so ever about the 3,000+Children removed by force from their parents. Nothing...

But confronting the bigots who work for the Russian Puppet 45 and you voice MANUFACTURED OUTRAGE!!

Miller is racist asshole who works for a racist asshole.

There is no violence, only peaceful confrontation. Shaming by the use of words.

Miller is getting what he deserves. He is bigot and he needs to called out for being bigot.

But you, you traitor, you defend the Russian Backed Puppet. You support and you defend the Russian Backed Puppet.

You put your fucking Party of before your Country.

Miller is a bigot and should be called for being a bigot. IF he is so damn upset by being called, then maybe he reconsider who he works for.

As for you glen, you're bigot defending a bigot who works for a bigot.

What outrage I simply stated an opinion. One which I am sure many here will share if and when rw assholes start harassing lw public figures.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:18 pm 
Board Emeritus

I guess as always we return to semantics.

If they just scream and yell or throw things at public officials or threaten ... well, could reach the level of assault or harassment. Those are illegal. Also, not really effective. They and others don't know what you're upset about.

I do not view coming up to a public official and asking them if they are ashamed of the policies they are enforcing ... as a form of harassment or assault. It isn't.

Also, proprietors of an establishment have every right to ask INDIVIDUALS to leave their establishment because of individual behavior ... that happens to be the law, UNLESS the reason for exclusion is discrimination against a protected class of people. That's the law.

I'm not sure if they are doing the morally right thing in asking any average Republican to leave their establishment and I wouldn't morally agree with that policy, but ... I'm just saying under the law, Republicans/conservatives/Trump supporters are not a class of people protected under the law.

Do I favor banning conservatives or Republicans from your restaurant? I wouldn't support people who do that. Banning anybody who's ever worked anywhere for any part of the Trump administration ... tough call. I would say not morally right.

Confronting Stephen Miller, Steve Bannon, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, etc. over their ACTIONS ... if, you merely come up to them and quiz them over what right they have for taking such actions ... yes, I believe citizens can do that. Proprietors can also deny them service, as individuals.

Now, that said, if confronters do it on private property, the proprietor can also ask the confronter to leave ... that just happened to somebody who approached Bannon in a bookstore.

Here's what's legal. Asking people questions. Demanding answers. Asking if they feel shame. Shunning. (Poor Allan.) None of those things are assault or harassment.

Most would believe saying we know where you live is a threat.