RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:23 pm 
Board Emeritus

Enjoy the conversation while it is still relevant, but thanks to nose holders, whiners and rump voters, soon we will NOT be shaming anyone unless we want to be shot.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:28 pm 
Board Emeritus

Quote:
After Moscow Trip, Ron Johnson Says Election Meddling Overblown

http://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/r ... -overblown

No good FILTHY FUCKING TRAITOR

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:46 pm 
Board Emeritus

Most would believe saying we know where you live is a threat.

https://nypost.com/2018/07/08/protester ... estaurant/

a) was being yelled by one guy who was present, who was not connected to the people organizing the protest. Not a chant by the entire crowd. IOW, random yahoos showing up to your protest act like random yahoos, they are always hard to control.
b) COULD have meant a threat to protest outside his house...

As that's private property, BTW, that would be legal - but only if they kept a certain distance.

BTW, I think that one guy was the only guy calling him "turtle head" as well. Personally, I'm happy to do that anonymously on a message board, unlike this guy, I wouldn't do it publicly while being filmed.

Yahoos, whether of the left or right variety, will be yahoos.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:48 pm 
Board Emeritus

What outrage I simply stated an opinion. One which I am sure many here will share if and when rw assholes start harassing lw public figures.

Your outrage. You're calling people assholes for shaming fascists.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:51 pm 
Board Emeritus

When there is a Democratic/LW administration in this country, and if it is routinely violating the human rights of its citizenry, then I will also call for administration members to be publicly challenged, questioned, perhaps even denied service.

.... BTW, sorry, the bizarre pseudo-grievances of the Bundyites/sovereign citizen/"patriot on the land" types against the government do not count. They are whack jobs. :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:01 pm 
Board Emeritus

What outrage I simply stated an opinion. One which I am sure many here will share if and when rw assholes start harassing lw public figures.

It's already started, and started long before SHS or Maxine or any of them.

For instance, this individual in San Bernardino county that you're curiously silent about, wondering why ghetto bitch Maxine Waters hasn't been shot, yet.

It started the minute you guys allowed Donald Trump to become your party standard.

Nice going.

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:49 pm 
Policy Wonk

Makes you wonder if the more we point out what they are the more likely they will NEVER admit it or change. I almost would be willing to lay off him if he or people like him would say they are open to change, because the actual alternative really is a war.

glen is to heavily invested in 45 right now. He has gone all in with supporting the Traitor in the White House....

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:51 pm 
Policy Wonk

Anyone who pesters a public official when they are eating or at a play or movie or out on the town in a non official way is an asshole.

I for one will "Pester" the hell out any fucking Republican Official I can find. They are loathsome and beneath contempt.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:11 pm 
Policy Wonk

What outrage I simply stated an opinion.

You are full shit, the brown, smelly liquid kind. The kind that runs down your leg.

Your Outrage is totally Manufactured.

You do not give two shits about 3,000+children taken by force from their parents

You do not give two shits about a Woman who was denied medical care while in detention, she bled for 8-Days and suffered a miscarriage, she ain't White and she don't matter.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/pregna ... ge-report/.

But Oh My Lord.....Oh My Mother Fucking GOD!!!! a Shit For Brains, Dead From the Neck Up White House Aid is confronted for the out and out evil he does and you have a screaming Red, White and Blue Hissy Fit.

You don't give two shits about an A.D.A. in San Bernardino talks about wanting Maxine Waters Shot, uses ugly racist language in an Officer involved shooting and post an ugly picture of Former First Lady Michelle Obama. You do not say any fucking thing about that.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/califo ... ters-shot/.

But when asshole Miller is confronted by Peaceful Protesters, engaging in their First Amendments Right to Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Assembly you think the world is coming to an end.

Turn off your MANUFACTURED OUTRAGE, you are defending the indefensible. You defend an evil, vile, contemptable Russian Backed Puppet.

You are vile, loathsome individual with no morals or ethics.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:18 pm 
Board Emeritus

You are full shit, the brown, smelly liquid kind. The kind that runs down your leg.

Your Outrage is totally Manufactured.

You do not give two shits about 3,000+children taken by force from their parents

You do not give two shits about a Woman who was denied medical care while in detention, she bled for 8-Days and suffered a miscarriage, she ain't White and she don't matter.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/pregna ... ge-report/.

But abortion is immoral, though.

#prolife
#profamily

Look at how they treat own damn family members. :problem:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:20 pm 
Board Emeritus

Fascism is just a blip to Glen. Nothing to worry about. In the meantime, everyone should be nice to them. How dare they not?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:38 pm 
Policy Wonk

But abortion is immoral, though.

#prolife
#profamily

Look at how they treat own damn family members. :problem:

There are actually Republicans who want to arrest a Woman for having a Miscarriage!

Women are chattle to people like glen. He has no respect for them.

But OH NO!!! Stephen Miller is confronted and he is all twisted in knots.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:07 pm 

There are actually Republicans who want to arrest a Woman for having a Miscarriage!

Public shaming and public protest are allowed by the Constitution of the United States under the Bill of Rights. I seem to remember Tea Party members protesting Obama and walking around a building in Phoenix while carrying firearms. Yet this public shaming is what the Right Wing is whining about today? I find it absurd.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:35 pm 
Board Emeritus

Public shaming and public protest are allowed by the Constitution of the United States under the Bill of Rights. I seem to remember Tea Party members protesting Obama and walking around a building in Phoenix while carrying firearms. Yet this public shaming is what the Right Wing is whining about today? I find it absurd.

Snowflakes❄️

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:40 pm 

Snowflakes❄️

There may be IMAX theaters that have less projection than some on the right.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:57 am 
Board Emeritus

Yes it's classic white supremacy, and male supremacy.

God's Favorites feel they are victims when they're prevented from fulfilling their god-granted destiny by running roughshod over Planet Earth, and everyone in it.

We're seeing this mentality play out with Republican endorsement for not just neo-Nazis but male adult abusers of females of any age, and young men as well.

Conservative white males have been told their entire lives that anywhere they want to put it, even if it's in a beehive, it's their natural right as God's Favorites. So you get Roy Moores and Jim Jordans and Mark Foleys and Denny Hasterts and Donald Trumps and other conservative whtie male abusers of humanity. And the dumb conservative white women who suit up for these men and farm their daughters out to them in the name of marrying up.

When the laws and social norms aren't rigged in their favor, it's "reverse discrimination" and calls for measures like forming Ku Klux Klans, neo-Nazis, and alt-right racist hipsters to vindicate their can't-compete culture.

Merely contradicting them person-to-person sends them into this ridiculous WN tailspin. And don't be a white woman who challenges them. They'll Viola Liuzzo you in a hot minute.

Lol these same dupes are yet convinced everyone else on earth wants to actually have to live their lifestyle choice. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:27 am 
Policy Wonk

Fascism is just a blip to Glen. Nothing to worry about. In the meantime, everyone should be nice to them. How dare they not?

Actually the traitor glen called 45 a "Blimp" on the radar. When quoting glen please the same grammer, he gets pissed if you do not.

Last edited by marindem on Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:57 am 
Board Emeritus

When there is a Democratic/LW administration in this country, and if it is routinely violating the human rights of its citizenry, then I will also call for administration members to be publicly challenged, questioned, perhaps even denied service.

.... BTW, sorry, the bizarre pseudo-grievances of the Bundyites/sovereign citizen/"patriot on the land" types against the government do not count. They are whack jobs. :twisted:

President Backlash just pardoned the whackodoodles who kicked off the Bundy militia confederates, the Hammonds.

Freaks.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:04 pm 
Board Emeritus

President Backlash just pardoned the whackodoodles who kicked off the Bundy militia confederates, the Hammonds.

Freaks.

I did a thread on that, and i also said we better ALL be armed and soon.

It is coming and soon.

I just hope I live thru it so i can watch climate change destroy deniers.

If you live in a liberal place your police and natl guard MIGHT protect you, remains to be seen. If you dont, holy fuck.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:38 pm 
Board Emeritus

They usually just shoot them. One is reminded of 1968, a year of many dead bodies.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:40 pm 
Board Emeritus

They usually just shoot them. One is reminded of 1968, a year of many dead bodies.

Now you're getting the picture.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:02 pm 
Policy Wonk

glen still is on radio silence regarding the threats made a San Bernardino Assistant District Attorney against Congresswoman Maxine Waters (D-CA), the disgusting doctored picture of former First Lady Michelle Obama and the horribly racist post regarding the death of supposed gang member in an officer involved shooting.

glen still refuses post anything the forced taking of 3,000+children from their Parent by ICE.

But glen his is panties in twist when Miller is confronted.

glen and his very warped senses of priorities comes shinning through.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:11 pm 
Board Emeritus

glen still is on radio silence regarding the threats made a San Bernardino Assistant District Attorney against Congresswoman Maxine Waters (D-CA), the disgusting doctored picture of former First Lady Michelle Obama and the horribly racist post regarding the death of supposed gang member in an officer involved shooting.

glen still refuses post anything the forced taking of 3,000+children from their Parent by ICE.

But glen his is panties in twist when Miller is confronted.

glen and his very warped senses of priorities comes shinning through.

You are describing a willing traitor.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:28 pm 
Policy Wonk

You are describing a willing traitor.

glen is Quisling. A ready, willing and able Traitor to his country.

And like Vidkum Quisling, glen will one day be held accountable for betraying his country.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:00 pm 
Policy Wonk

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com