RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:48 pm 
Board Emeritus

When they start the violence, this will be among the reasons...like I said before

This is a CLEAR message to the base to kill Rachel, this is his way and others who are part of this to tell their base they need to go out and kill her. Soon others will be mentioned, like Lawrence.

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2018/07/chr ... hin-hours/

Quote:
Christian TV host claims Rachel Maddow will lead coup & decapitate Trump within hours

Quote:
Christian broadcaster and conspiracy theorist Rick Wiles is back with even more rightwing lunacy. This time, he’s claiming MSNBC anchor Rachel Maddow, an out lesbian, will lead a coup against President Donald Trump.

Even worse, it’s in a few hours and we’re gonna have to throw together an outfit at the last minute. What’s black and goes with decapitation?

“America, you’ve been homosexualized. You’ve been Jewdy-ized. I’m just telling it how it is,” Wiles told viewers. “She was spewing out, last night, calls for revolution. She was telling the left, ‘Take a deep breath, we’re at the moment, it’s coming, we’re almost there, we’re going to remove him from the White House.’ We’re about 72 hours — possibly 72 hours — from a coup.

I wonder if she has bodyguards.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:12 pm 
Board Emeritus

Rachel Maddow will lead a Coup....can I join?

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:16 pm 
Board Emeritus

I understand Rachel Maddow is awesome with a sword.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:47 pm 
Board Emeritus

My money's on Maddow.

Here in lalaland, the Oath Keepers intend to stage an (armed) rally at Maxine Waters' field office. Several things will be interesting to see. Will the LAPD outnumber them? Will the LAPD have automatic weapons? Will they keep antifa away so they don't take the bait and play into the OK hands? Watch this space.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:24 pm 
Board Emeritus

My money's on Maddow.

Here in lalaland, the Oath Keepers intend to stage an (armed) rally at Maxine Waters' field office. Several things will be interesting to see. Will the LAPD outnumber them? Will the LAPD have automatic weapons? Will they keep antifa away so they don't take the bait and play into the OK hands? Watch this space.

Do rightwingers YET AGAIN get to do something that if liberals did it the country would come to a STAND STILL?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:50 pm 
Policy Wonk

Trump faith adviser: ‘Jesus was a refugee’ … ‘but it was not illegal’

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:11 pm 
Board Emeritus

The Oath Keepers never showed after 50 counter-protesters got there first. Now, Waters had told everyone else to stay away and not get duped into starting a rumble that would make the usual martyrs out of the righties. OH, those poor wannabe soldiers with their semi-automatic weapons hanging all over them, they got set upon by some kids with sticks and stones, such a terrible persecution. But that's what would have happened, and it would have stuck with the usual Faux brainwashing cases.

Absent the Oath Keepers to make them look like thugs all over Faux for the next two days, they had to settle for burning a flag.

People -- DON'T burn the flag. In my opinion it makes you a useful idiot. Faux is going to jump all over it. Don't help Faux.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:20 pm 
Board Emeritus

The Oath Keepers never showed after 50 counter-protesters got there first. Now, Waters had told everyone else to stay away and not get duped into starting a rumble that would make the usual martyrs out of the righties. OH, those poor wannabe soldiers with their semi-automatic weapons hanging all over them, they got set upon by some kids with sticks and stones, such a terrible persecution. But that's what would have happened, and it would have stuck with the usual Faux brainwashing cases.

Absent the Oath Keepers to make them look like thugs all over Faux for the next two days, they had to settle for burning a flag.

People -- DON'T burn the flag. In my opinion it makes you a useful idiot. Faux is going to jump all over it. Don't help Faux.

Oat eaters

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:07 pm 
Policy Wonk

Oat eaters

Oat Eaters!!! LMAO!!! I love it!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

Great name, and so accurate.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:45 pm 
Board Emeritus

So if Rachel is supposed to be leading a coup against Trump then what is the name of the people she's leading? How about "Maddow's Mauraders."