All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:03 pm 
Board Emeritus

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/trump- ... eral-land/

Filthy fucking traitor

Quote:
Trump issues full pardons to ranchers who sparked Bundy-led armed takeover of Oregon refuge

Yeah, best everybody reading this buy a gun.

p.s. while deplorables are shooting at me I will be mostly angry at them, but I will still have a huge amount of anger for the nose holders

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:19 pm 
Board Emeritus

The rule of law doesn't apply to a Mobster like Trump, or his extreme fascist supporters.

He needs militia types in his base for when the time comes.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:20 pm 
Board Emeritus

The rule of law doesn't apply to a Mobster like Trump, or his extreme fascist supporters.

He needs militia types in his base for when the time comes.

Are liberals ready to admit they are not safe?

Here is your future:

a. justice is done, deplorables start shooting

b. justice is NOT done, patriots dont just sit there and take it

guess what both scenarios result in...?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:35 pm 
Board Emeritus

Sounds like we have a boy ready for a permanent trip overseas.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:38 pm 
Board Emeritus

Sounds like we have a boy ready for a permanent trip overseas.

I dont understand.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:54 pm 
Board Emeritus

This doesn't surprise anybody...right?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:03 pm 
Board Emeritus

I dont understand.

Generally, when any sane individual gets as worked up as you are, the sane choices are between running for the border or going all mid-century existentialist and finding a cause to die for.

Scaring everyone else on obscure message boards seems a pale alternative.

I offer this as a word to a friend, because that's what you are. You're one of us.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:46 pm 
Board Emeritus

This doesn't surprise anybody...right?

No, and maybe we should be grateful they arent shooting at us already, the Bundy's of the world.

Excuse me while I get "worked up" over my country being taken over by a fucking traitor and 60 million accomplices.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:02 pm 
Board Emeritus

Bad word choice. I should have said "wrought up."

Now, take all your strong emotions and help the rest of us make the right eat the big greenie. Scared people tune out, therefore scaring people hurts the movement. Fire people up instead. Anger has its uses.

This is a big problem right now. People who we need to save democracy are disappearing because they just can't deal with all the doomsday rhetoric and resulting fear. Spreading activist burnout only helps the bad guys. In a war, it would be called demoralization.

We'd all be a lot better off if we treated this one as a different sort of war, since really that's what it is.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:40 pm 
Board Emeritus

Arsonist and destroyer of the American republic and its global alliances pardons arsonists who inspired terrorist takeover of a wildlife refuge.

News at 11.

BTW, I think Lib mostly wants to get people angry, but he keeps asking honestly about how to channel that anger.

Seems like he'd be ripe for that direct action stuff, you could keep up with suggestions on that front, Zow.

Me, I'm good with protest, getting people out to vote, working with other people in the party, helping folks get elected. We all find our ways.

I only say this because I think you are both friends.

And for some odd reason, scenes from watching Captain America: Civil War keep flashing through my mind.

Especially the letter Cap writes to Tony at the end of the film.

Some sage lines from Black Widow in that film, too. And Sharon Carter.

Empires fall when they are destroyed from within. And: we've got to hang together now, or we shall surely all, in the future, hang separately.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:58 pm 
Board Emeritus

You all know I agree with ZoWie.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:25 pm 
Board Emeritus

Total bullshit those guys belong in jail

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:06 pm 
Political Junkie

This isn't about left or right anymore.

We are way beyond that.

You have some tuff choices to make, Glen.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:12 pm 
Board Emeritus

And who pardoned them?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:32 pm 
Board Emeritus

And who pardoned them?

Trump, which is why I am glad I didn't vote for him in 2016 and one of many reasons I will never vote for him. If the Dems run a candidate I can't vote for I'll simply vote third party. BTW, the same is true if the GOP nominee is Pence, I'd take Trump over Pence any day of the week.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:34 pm 
Board Emeritus

Wow, one of the FIRST times you've actually criticized Trump. But it took you two posts to do it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:54 pm 
Board Emeritus

Wow, one of the FIRST times you've actually criticized Trump. But it took you two posts to do it.

I criticize Trump all the time just not in a way you would prefer.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:02 pm 
Board Emeritus

I criticize Trump all the time just not in a way you would prefer.

No, glen, you don't. And I asked you to give me a list of the things Trump has done that you disagree with, and you can't do it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:09 pm 
Board Emeritus

No, glen, you don't. And I asked you to give me a list of the things Trump has done that you disagree with, and you can't do it.

I am mainly opposed to his demeanor and twitter posts. He is a fool so he acts like a fool which in turn makes the USA look like fools. So far when it comes to actual policy he has done very little. the main thing he has done that I disagree with is the tax cuts which I have said many times. Of course there is the separating of families which is horrible and IMO unforgivable. Overall he has accomplished very little good or bad.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:15 pm 
Board Emeritus

He's got South Carolina manufacturers deciding not to expand. Doubt they'll give the taxpayer money back though.

He's doing lots of things that will damage this nation forever. I take it you're okay with his trying to break up NATO?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:04 pm 
Board Emeritus

He's got South Carolina manufacturers deciding not to expand. Doubt they'll give the taxpayer money back though.

He's doing lots of things that will damage this nation forever. I take it you're okay with his trying to break up NATO?

He is not going to break up NATO.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:07 pm 
Board Emeritus

He is not going to break up NATO.

He sure is trying. He's doing EVERYTHING that Vladimir Putin would want him to do. Wonder why that is?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:05 pm 
Board Emeritus

Trump, which is why I am glad I didn't vote for him in 2016 and one of many reasons I will never vote for him. If the Dems run a candidate I can't vote for I'll simply vote third party. BTW, the same is true if the GOP nominee is Pence, I'd take Trump over Pence any day of the week.

I rarely respond to you because you are brainwashed and unable to comprehend most of what I would say...sorry, I know I shouldnt start this with an insult but it really isnt an insult, it is a statement of fact

What you said above is if your choice is someone you personally dislike like Hillary Clinton, for personal reasons, you will vote for fascists and the Russians to take over. By voting 3rd party you are voting for Putin.

Do you understand that? Serious question, do you? Do you understand no democratic candidate exists that would not be better in every way to Putin?

There is in fact NO Democrat you could not vote for, unless you want Putin. Can you name a single Democrat you know of who Putin is preferable to?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:24 pm 
Board Emeritus

Trump pardons domestic terrorists and blatant criminals.

Why not? He's part of the Mob.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:08 pm 
Board Emeritus

well, this is a start, and, frankly im surprized. however doing time can alter how one
see's "freedom".

https://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-stand ... by_tr.html
Dwight Hammond said work stills needs to be done to support ranchers.
"I hope we can work with the federal government. Maybe start here in Oregon. Without that we are off the trolley,'' he said. "It's not about us two guys standing up here. It's about America.''

Steven Hammond said he believed those involved in the takeover of the federal wildlife refuge "had good intentions. I don't know how it was received.
(i dont buy this...really?...you didnt hear how they fully trashed and damaged the facilities at Malhuer?
you know costing the taxpayers big money...and your rich airplane friend of pence's didnt pay
for all that damage, while taxpayers did?...)