RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:50 am 
Policy Wonk

District Judge James Reynolds from Helena has issued a ruling invalidating many signatures submitted to the Office of The Secrretary of State for Montana by the Green Party.

https://www.politicususa.com/2018/07/11 ... ester.html.

Judge Reynolds stated three reasons for the ruling.

1. The Signatures did match those on file.

2. They did not match Registered Voter.

3. There were improper signature-gathering practices.

Montana requires a state party to submit a minimum Five Thousand (5,000) valid signatures from registered voters from at least 34-of Montana's 100-State House Districts.

The Montana Democratic Party has earlier sued to block the Green Party access to the November Ballot claiming that the Montana Republican Party had manipulated the signature gathering process.

The Green Party is stooping to rat fucking the vote.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:32 pm 
Board Emeritus

Green Party is a KGB operation.

But I also think some other folks claiming to be things are also part of the KGB, but nobody will listen to me. EVEN IF they arent, their actions will result in the same thing as if they were.

sigh

But yes, this green party sure seems to be a soviet operation.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:59 pm 
Policy Wonk

Jill Stein is a willing asset of the FSB. She did her job by rat fucking the 2016 Election. Treason.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:03 pm 
Board Emeritus

Showing that the Democratic Party is the same as the GOP

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:04 pm 
Board Emeritus

Jill Stein is a willing asset of the FSB. She did her job by rat fucking the 2016 Election. Treason.

Look at what the board con said :rw)

jesus, is he that brainwashed that he thinks the green party and DNC Are the same?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:11 pm 
Board Emeritus

Look at what the board con said :rw)

jesus, is he that brainwashed that he thinks the green party and DNC Are the same?

The Democratic Party has disenfranchised the Green Party because they take votes away from Democratic Party candidates.

In North Carolina a Democrat got on the ballot for state supreme court as a Republican. Making the ballot read two republicans and one Democrat.

The Democratic Party does the exact same thing as the GOP when it suits them.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:16 pm 
Board Emeritus

Disenfranchised? The Green Party is not the Democratic party.

Another silly comment.

One Green party candidate was even a republican posing as a Green Party guy. And Jill Stein is a Putin puppet.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:20 pm 
Board Emeritus

Disenfranchised? The Green Party is not the Democratic party.

Another silly comment.

One Green party candidate was even a republican posing as a Green Party guy. And Jill Stein is a Putin puppet.

The Democratic Party went to court to make sure the supporters of the Green Party had no candidates on the ballot. That is disenfranchised at it's finest

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:40 pm 
Board Emeritus

The Green Party's presidential candidate is a bad actor. The Green Party has candidates that are not who they say they are.

Hilarious that you are now a defender of the Green Party.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:55 pm 
Board Emeritus

The Green Party's presidential candidate is a bad actor. The Green Party has candidates that are not who they say they are.

Hilarious that you are now a defender of the Green Party.

Glen is broken, he cant reason like a person with a brain.

He sees brown or a D and he mind melts down.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:17 pm 
Policy Wonk

The Green's became a perverted caricature of itself. Jill Stein was a willing and active participant in the Russian Collusion in the 2016 Election. Her job was to subvert and pervert the campaign and she was a success. Treason is to good a word.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:21 pm 
Policy Wonk

glen is a Quisling, a Traitor. He like the rest of the Republican Party have become willing followers of a Traitor in the White House. glen and the rest of the Republican Party are willing to see our Country and our Democracy destroyed in order keep a Traitor in the Oval Office.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:27 pm 
Board Emeritus

glen is a Quisling, a Traitor. He like the rest of the Republican Party have become willing followers of a Traitor in the White House. glen and the rest of the Republican Party are willing to see our Country and our Democracy destroyed in order keep a Traitor in the Oval Office.

And they have help, very serious help.

The KGB will be hacking the machines in districts where Dems are likely to win by enough so the KGB can actually change R to D votes and then leave a trail easy to find so the deplorables will go apeshit insane and start shooting, per Malcolm Nance.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:31 pm 
Board Emeritus

Showing that the Democratic Party is the same as the GOP

Showing that you should have a species transplant in order to become a human being.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:33 pm 
Policy Wonk

Showing that you should have a species transplant in order to become a human being.

In glen's case he lacks the necesssary qualifications to be called an intelligent lifeform.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:42 pm 
Board Emeritus

In glen's case he lacks the necesssary qualifications to be called an intelligent lifeform.

That's giving him an excuse he doesnt deserve. He is smart enough to know what he is doing.

He actually said there is no evidence of collusion, in the face of an amount of evidence that if it was a democrat, he and 60 million more would be burning down the country.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:18 pm 
Board Emeritus

Allow me to post some choice morsels from the article.

Look, some of my best friends are Greens. :mrgreen: I have met members of the Green party and even some candidates, and they are just dedicated environmentalists. They do have shitty nominees for president, usually, and can't seem to get any traction at the federal level, though some have won in state legislatures. I don't think they are all bad people or Russian puppets.

BUT: the article mentions some reasons for what occurred, and they have to do with REPUBLICAN RATFUCKERY, using the Greens as pawns.

[from the OP article]
Previously the Montana Democratic Party had sued to block the Green Party’s access to the November ballot, and had claimed that Republicans improperly manipulated the signature-gathering process to help the Green Party.

Several months ago Montana Democrats had also raised concerns after supposed Green Party members turned in to the Secretary of State over 7,000 signatures on the final day of qualifying.

These submitted signatures looked very suspect and it was later uncovered that several of the Green Party signature-gatherers had identified themselves in social media as not being part of the Green Party at all. In fact, they admitted in postings online that they were actually paid employees of Advanced Micro Targeting, a Republican political consulting firm based in Nevada that was hired to improperly obtain Green Party signatures in Montana.

[snip][end]

If Republicans are trying to get Greens on the ballot in Montana, it is not out of some love of the Greens themselves ... it is because in a plurality voting system they know helping the Greens, while they won't win, can still hurt the Democrats and benefit the Republicans.

It's skullduggery and ratfucking. It's what William Poundstone calls Gaming the Vote.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:27 pm 
Board Emeritus

That's giving him an excuse he doesnt deserve. He is smart enough to know what he is doing.

That's why I suggested the species transplant.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:18 pm 
Board Emeritus

That's why I suggested the species transplant.

The traitor is busy ATTACKING germany while supporting russia. We are in a state of emergency but we dont know how to act.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:15 pm 
Board Emeritus

The traitor is busy ATTACKING germany while supporting russia. We are in a state of emergency but we dont know how to act.

I dont have any confusion over how I should act.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:17 pm 
Board Emeritus

I dont have any confusion over how I should act.

Maybe you dont but most of us do, I think. Especially if half of us arent even going to vote.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:25 pm 
Board Emeritus

Maybe you dont but most of us do, I think. Especially if half of us arent even going to vote.

Most of who do? Most Americans? Most liberals? Most people who are afraid of clowns? I dont know who TF you're talking about.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:26 pm 
Board Emeritus

Most of who do? Most Americans? Most liberals? Most people who are afraid of clowns? I dont know who TF you're talking about.

If half of us arent even going to vote then most people in this country arent paying attention.

Not you, Ike. But us as a whole, the nation.

Worse is most who arent going to vote are going to say the reason is both parties are the same. Or I mean if they DID say that, then we would really really be in trouble.

But we were invaded and a war was launched on us over a year ago, almost two, and half the country is on the side of our enemy, almost half. If you look at who votes, it is half.

I know you know all this, my comments were not meant for you, personally.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:55 pm 
Board Emeritus

Here's what we're going to do.

1. Continue to attend Indivisible meetings.
2. Continue to volunteer at the Dem offices.
3. Continue to support Sean Casten for Roskam's seat. We dont like him. He's probably the next member of the Blue Dogs, if he wins. But he's not Roskam.
4. Work for Democrats running for seats in the state legislature.
5. Watch for Mueller report. Support removal of trump from office.
6. If Democrats do not win at least one of the Houses of Congress, consider moving to the EU.
7. If Trump is re-elected in 2020, definitely move to the EU.

We know exactly what to do.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:56 pm 
Board Emeritus

Move to EU....OK, where exactly? I like Costa Rica, but my wife says grandkids are more important.

Where in the EU?