RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: groper, NATO
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:36 pm 
Board Emeritus

Again that is a really cute way to try and discredit what I have written. Especially seeing how there is no way to rationally do so. Apparently you and GoU believe our elected officials are knowingly allowing a Russian agent to be president.

Tell why would they do that?

You've written nothing with validity. You just make shit up. You've been give all sorts of arguments, reasoning, information. Lots of it. Since last year. You refuse to read. I get it, denial is a bitch. You're worried about the GOP.

Research Russian active measures. Research business men that travel to Russia. Research Trump's mob ties.

Lots of congressional leaders are complicit. See RNC hack. Research Kompromat. Look at their behavior. I mean, 8 GOP members were just over in Russia over the 4th of July, tweeted pretending they were in the USA when they weren't, and then came home talking about lifting Russian sanctions. With a country that is completely guilty of attacking the 2016 elections, which is an act of war.

If it makes you feel any better, there will be liberals that go down too.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:43 pm 
Board Emeritus

So you believe that our elected officials, all of them from all parties are allowing a Russian agent to be president. There would be no need for s "red state" revolution. There is plenty they could impeach Trump on right now if they were of a mind to do so.

The number one thing IMO they would do is allow Trump to step down for any reason he chose to make all future charges go away.

Once again, I don't say he's an agent. That's your strawman.

The Republican leadership is corrupt, and power is all they care about. They sure don't care about any of their supposed conservative values, do they? You know, like being against tariffs?

And the dems can't do shit legally. You know that, but that doesn't fit your made-up story, so you falsely say if he were REALLY a "Russian Agent", well, they'd just remove them by their selves!

Which, of course, would amount to an illegal coup.

So, just keep making shit up, glen.

The Republican leadership were all anti-Trump at one time, remember? Even your hero, Mitt Romney, who was soooo against him, until he won, then he came and kissed Trump's ass because Trump dangled Secretary of State in front of him. He let Trump humiliate him, and he's a Trump supporter now anyway.

It's all about power before country. That's today's Trump Party. The real Republicans are all gone. All they have left is people like, well...

You.

"You would think that after 8 years of hearing allegations against Bill C and another 8 against President Obama you people would have learned that 90% of those types of allegations just aren't true."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:52 pm 
Board Emeritus

The Republican leadership is corrupt, and power is all they care about. They sure don't care about any of their supposed conservative values, do they? You know, like being against tariffs?

And the dems can't do shit legally. You know that, but that doesn't fit your made-up story, so you falsely say if he were REALLY a "Russian Agent", well, they'd just remove them by their selves!

The Republican leadership were all anti-Trump at one time, remember? Even your hero, Mitt Romney, who was soooo against him, until he won, then he came and kissed Trump's ass because Trump dangled Secretary of State in front of him. He let Trump humiliate him, and he's a Trump supporter now anyway.

It's all about power before country. That's today's Trump Party. The real Republicans are all gone. All they have left is people like, well...

You.

So now you are going to deny that you believe that Trump is doing Putin's bidding and all the things you have said about the reasons Trump had KGB in the WH.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:55 pm 
Board Emeritus

You.

So since our elected officials cant do shit legally they are sitting by and allowing a Russian Agent[ a belief you now deny ever having] in the WH.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:58 pm 
Board Emeritus

So now you are going to deny that you believe that Trump is doing Putin's bidding and all the things you have said about the reasons Trump had KGB in the WH.

You will just never get it, glen. Trump doesn't care about Russia, he doesn't care about the wall, he doesn't care about steel workers and coal miners, he doesn't care about American fishermen or American farmers...he doesn't even care about his own family. All Donald Trump cares about is that there is going to be another human being who will come along within the next hour or so that he can fuck with. It's what a malignant narcissistic prick's life is all about. Where's my next victim? Why is Donald a pathological liar? Because if he has to create a monumental lie in order to have a reason to rip into somebody and it's getting late in the day...he will just make shit up...just to have a convenient victim to fuck with.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:00 pm 
Board Emeritus

Mueller is a pro. Trump KNOWS what he has, and is scared to death. That's why he's attacking Mueller. He ACTS guilty, and you know it, glen. Trump no longer says the investigation will prove him innocent. With half his campaign under indictment or already plead guilty, Trump is scared, because he knows he's guilty.

That's why he lied about his son's meeting. I mean, would an innocent man have done that? Of course not.

He wants to shut the investigation down, fire Mueller, and act like it was a "deep state" conspiracy.

And you'll fucking believe him! Because you ALREADY believe Trump is innocent.

Yes he is acting guilty, the question is guilty of what? Let me congratulate you on once again telling a lie and the truth at the same time. I believe it is your super power. Of course you leave out that I said I believe based on what we know now that Trump is innocent of colluding with the Russians. But, a good liberal never lets the facts get in the way of a great lie. Well done, well done indeed.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:05 pm 
Board Emeritus

Here's a small sample of Trump's tweets.
Innocent people with nothing to hide don't act this way. This is an almost daily thing on his Twitter feed. No real order Here.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:06 pm 
Board Emeritus

You will just never get it, glen. Trump doesn't care about Russia, he doesn't care about the wall, he doesn't care about steel workers and coal miners, he doesn't care about American fishermen or American farmers...he doesn't even care about his own family. All Donald Trump cares about is that there is going to be another human being who will come along within the next hour or so that he can fuck with. It's what a malignant narcissistic prick's life is all about. Where's my next victim? Why is Donald a pathological liar? Because if he has to create a monumental lie in order to have a reason to rip into somebody and it's getting late in the day...he will just make shit up...just to have a convenient victim to fuck with.

We are so close to being in agreement. You lost me at doesn't care about about his own family. and only cares about fucking [figuratively of course] another human.

I believe that all Trump cares about is himself and the financial legacy he is going to leave his family. I believe that he thinks of himself as a Vanderbilt or Rockefeller Is jealous of the positive press people like Gates and Jobs receive and is willing to screw anyone between himself and creating a similar, although fake in his case legacy.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:08 pm 
Board Emeritus

Here's a small sample of Trump's tweets.
Innocent people with nothing to hide don't act this way. This is an almost daily thing on his Twitter feed. No real order Here.

I am not arguing he is not guilty of something. What I am saying he is guilty of far less than the Agent of Putin beliefs so many here have.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

You don't argue he's not guilty? He constantly talks about no collusion. Constantly.

Innocent people don't act the way Trump does. innocent folks don't have their lawyers on TV smearing law enforcement and spreading lies. They don't say they won't come in for an interview, or it's on their terms. No. That's not how it works. Admission of guilt is all over Trump.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:21 pm 
Board Emeritus

I am not arguing he is not guilty of something. What I am saying he is guilty of far less than the Agent of Putin beliefs so many here have.

Why do you defend him? He's malignant...everything he does is designed to inflict discomfort if not agonizing pain on somebody somewhere. He's guilty of this in every goddamn thing he says and does. There's nothing there to defend...its all psychopathological...all of it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:18 am 
Board Emeritus

Yes he is acting guilty, the question is guilty of what? Let me congratulate you on once again telling a lie and the truth at the same time. I believe it is your super power. Of course you leave out that I said I believe based on what we know now that Trump is innocent of colluding with the Russians. But, a good liberal never lets the facts get in the way of a great lie. Well done, well done indeed.

So, if he's not colluding with Russia (which, BTW, is different that him being a "Russian Agent" which I've never accused him of), then why is he meeting with Putin with no one else around? To me, that's showing he's got something to tell him that he doesn't want his own people to know. Hell, we KNOW he was in the building when the meeting with the Russians happened, then he lied about that meeting. Oh, yeah, he's so stupid that they just kept that from him, right? That's your explanation for that one.

And let's remember you keep asking us what we're going to do when Mueller's investigation clears Trump. If you think Trump is guilty of "something", then why are you so fucking sure that Mueller won't find anything and will clear Trump?

"You would think that after 8 years of hearing allegations against Bill C and another 8 against President Obama you people would have learned that 90% of those types of allegations just aren't true."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:41 am 
Board Emeritus

The aliens have spoken. They left a crop circle message for Donald, knowing his "Space Force" might threaten the entire universe. :D

:lol: :rw) :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:59 am 
Board Emeritus

We are so close to being in agreement. You lost me at doesn't care about about his own family. and only cares about fucking [figuratively of course] another human.

I believe that all Trump cares about is himself and the financial legacy he is going to leave his family. I believe that he thinks of himself as a Vanderbilt or Rockefeller Is jealous of the positive press people like Gates and Jobs receive and is willing to screw anyone between himself and creating a similar, although fake in his case legacy.

If you don't want to take a fucking moment to pay attention and try to understand what goes on in the mind of a hostile and malignant narcissist lke Donald Trump, I can't make you.

Donald Trump would sell his daughter into the sex slave trade if she crossed him. And she knows it. You think his children continue to cater to his disease simply because of the money? They have all watched him at his worst and they know that if they ever so much as appeared to be drifting away from total admiration he would destroy them like some caterer who put too much ketchup on his fucking Delmonico. His children are the most at risk...because they know, they have seen it...the moment the worship of someone he's attached to appears to be slipping away...he will crush them like the cockroach he believes they are. He doesn't give a shit for any financial legacy for his children. On the most basic level of operation...all he cares about, day by day, minute by minute...is when the next person he can assfuck might innocently come waltzing by. You don't have a clue how absent of any actual emotional connection a sick, vicious narcissist like Donald Trump is with any other human beings including his family. He doesn't give a shit how Melania feels inside. He doesn't give a shit about how Barron feels inside. Other human beings are nothing but objects to him. Trump objectifies everybody, including his children. Everybody else is an object, less than he is, and his only sense of power and control, regardless of how much money he will ever have, comes from viciously expressing that power and control whenever that nugget of narcissistic wouding always simmering in the middle of his gut, begins to flare up. He's Ted Bundy without the homicidal ideation. You don't have a clue what I've seen.

And Joe needs to see the Mueller report before he can decide if Trump is fit for the office or not. :roll:

We are not close to being in agreement at all. About this or anything else.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:23 am 
Board Emeritus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:15 pm 
Board Emeritus

He's a Russian asset, whether or not he knows it. Putin either sends him his orders through various handlers, or there's simply a meeting of the minds. "A meeting of the minds is sufficient" is long established federal legal precedent for conspiracy. They've been busting peace activists on that since the 1960s.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:25 pm 
Board Emeritus

Speaking of Mueller.

Mueller has enlisted cyber crime and COUNTER ESPIONAGE (code name, collusion) prosecutors.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... usion.html

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:04 pm 
Board Emeritus

Thanks for that, I am a fan and follow Dean.

The reason your home, my home, your family, my family are at risk and will suffer to one degree or another IS your neighbor, cousin, whoever, mine, those FIFTY MILLION deplorable assholes support the treason.

They support the treason.

They are now anti Europe and pro Russia.

The SC is the deal though, as are all the courts. America is done, gone for 40 years. NOTHING that makes us great remains. ALL of it goes, ALL of it.

Which is why i have so much RAGE for nose holders and whiners who non stop attacked Hillary. They will never be forgiven.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:55 pm 
Board Emeritus

I think our NATO allies as well as our allies around the world know Trump is a temporary situation and will just tread water until his term is up.

Obviously I was wasting my time earlier today trying to explain to you in common terms exactly what a sick motherfucker Donald trump is.

Tell me glen...do you think an 8 year old girl who's being assfucked by her white christian pious daddy three or four nights a week and twice after church on Sunday, should just accept that this is a temporary situation and that she should just keep her mouth shut about it and just "tread water" until she is old enough to support herself and move out?

I'm already well aware of your attitudes about women victims of sexual assault so, I'm just gonna assume your answer to this question will be "yes."

Last edited by Ike Bana on Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

Tell me glen...do you think an 8 year old girl who's being assfucked by her white christian pious daddy three or four nights a week and twice after church on Sunday, should just accept that this is a temporary situation and that she should just keep her mouth shut about it and just "tread water" until she is old enough to support herself and move out?

I'm already well aware of your attitudes about women victims of sexual assault so, I'm just gonna assume your answer to this question will be "yes."

He hates Hillary for saying she would rather work outside the home than bake cookies.

He has no credibility in any discussion about anything on earth.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:31 pm 
Board Emeritus

So since our elected officials cant do shit legally they are sitting by and allowing a Russian Agent[ a belief you now deny ever having] in the WH.

Here's what I believe. First, I believe he accepted help from Russia and cooperated with Russian in the election. He was even brazen enough to ask for more help right after the meeting where he was promised more dirt on Hillary. He also received news from Russia and pushed it in speeches.

I also believe that Putin has dirt on Trump and has him blackmailed, which is why Trump is so supportive of Putin and is trying to destroy NATO. He's singing from the Putin songbook. Also, even though our intelligence agencies testify that Russia interfered in our election, Trump keeps denying it.

So, do you define that as being a Russian Agent? You tell me.

And, again, you've already decided he's NOT GUILTY of any of this, and you asked over and over what we would do when Mueller found Trump not guilty.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:33 pm 
Board Emeritus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:38 pm 
Board Emeritus

Cute. Actual photo:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:17 pm 
Board Emeritus

He's a Russian asset, whether or not he knows it. Putin either sends him his orders through various handlers, or there's simply a meeting of the minds. "A meeting of the minds is sufficient" is long established federal legal precedent for conspiracy. They've been busting peace activists on that since the 1960s.

groper is too stupid to be or do any of this on his own.
he pays people around him to do and set up all this shit; they tell him where he is going and
they tell him what his basic line of bullshit will be. groper gladly accepts this becuz he has NO
clue what his position entails and does not care.
when groper flies off the handle on a daily, possibly hourly, basis his handlers soothe him by
flattering him and telling him he's "right" and his cult loves him.

that. is all. he. knows.

then he goes overseas to various large leader groups meetings saying the same shit he does
here making a total complete fool of himself and this our nation.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:21 pm 
Board Emeritus

OK...its been fun but can we get to the NATO story from this morning?

Let's start with the old question...
How do you know if Trump is lying?
His lips are moving.

So he starts off with the Germany is Putin's stooge BS. And then he goes into the initial meeting berating other members for not carrying their financial weight.

But the best is when he says in his news conference later in the morning, that the other NATO member nations have succumbed to his demands and will all be increasing their financial stake immediately. Within minutes the leaders of France, Italy and Germany denied that anything has changed and that the 2014 agreement that all member nations will be putting in 2% of their GNP by 2024 is still in effect.

He just never stops.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next