RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:24 pm 
Board Emeritus

And GOP House wants to impeach Rosenstein. What for?

We know what for. Fucking traitors.

Voting with hurt fees to pwn the libs:
Quote:
because of this board... it will be very hard for me to support a Democratic candidate.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:52 pm 
Board Emeritus

Read the last paragraph

Do you think that means there WILL NOT be any allegation in any future indictments of Americans being involved?

Because we ALREADY KNOW that Americans were involved - they've already plead guilty! You just say it was the people around him, not Trump. Now you're saying NO ONE was involved?

Really? Are you that stupid?

Mueller's building his airtight case, one indictment at a time. Look at the timing - the Friday before Trump meets with Putin.

Do you really think the timing isn't important?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:56 pm 
Board Emeritus

Not only before Putin meets with Trump. This story just broke.

House conservatives prep push to impeach Rosenstein
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/ ... ent-719816

That aside, Trump has no business meeting with Trump, especially after it's confirmed that Russian Military Intelligence confirmed attacked the USA.

Quote:
because of this board... it will be very hard for me to support a Democratic candidate.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:01 pm 
Board Emeritus

Not only before Putin meets with Trump. This story just broke.

House conservatives prep push to impeach Rosenstein
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/ ... ent-719816

That aside, Trump has no business meeting with Trump, especially after it's confirmed that Russian Military Intelligence confirmed attacked the USA.

If they impeach and obstruct we need to do something severe that we have not done so far.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:06 pm 
Board Emeritus

Great , it is beginning, the next set of indictments will be the Americans that colluded with our enemy and conspired.

I am sure there will be some. We will have to wait and se how many and what their motivation was.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:08 pm 
Board Emeritus

I am sure there will be some. We will have to wait and se how many and what their motivation was.

Motivation?

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

Last edited by Libertas on Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:09 pm 
Board Emeritus

Then why is the last paragraph of the statement important?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:11 pm 
Board Emeritus

glenfs
Please explain the last paragraph to us

it is self explanatory I swear you folks on the left act as if you are going to be disappointed if it comes out there was no direct collusion. You folks are rooting that our President is all the things you claim him to be.

I hope there was no collusion direct or indirect. Common sense dictates there was some but, what is wrong with hoping it was minimal and was done by individuals for personal gain. Which if and when proved all lefties here will not only be disappointed, they will all dismiss the Mueller investigation as being compromised and Mueller as being "in on the cover up".

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:13 pm 
Board Emeritus

And the GOP is still working with KGB to steal

https://politicalwire.com/2018/07/13/to ... e-attacks/

Quote:
Top Intelligence Official Warns of More Attacks
July 13, 2018 at 6:57 pm EDTBy Taegan Goddard2 Comments
“The nation’s top intelligence officer said on Friday that the persistent danger of Russian cyberattacks today was akin to the warnings the United States had of stepped-up terror threats ahead of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks,” the New York Times reports.

Said Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats: “The warning lights are blinking red again. Today, the digital infrastructure that serves this country is literally under attack.”

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:14 pm 
Board Emeritus

Then why is the last paragraph of the statement important?

That really needs to be explained? It shots down all the LW nonsense about the election having been stolen and voting machines hacked and votes changed.

As for the election being stolen. Without the interference I doubt Trump would have won. So in that manner a person could say it was stolen. But, it was not stolen in the manner many on the left claim.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:15 pm 
Board Emeritus

it is self explanatory I swear you folks on the left act as if you are going to be disappointed if it comes out there was no direct collusion. You folks are rooting that our President is all the things you claim him to be.

I hope there was no collusion direct or indirect. Common sense dictates there was some but, what is wrong with hoping it was minimal and was done by individuals for personal gain. Which if and when proved all lefties here will not only be disappointed, they will all dismiss the Mueller investigation as being compromised and Mueller as being "in on the cover up".

Of course it was done for personal gain - does Trump have any other motivation?

Yes, "you hope" - You maintain that Trump is as innocent as the driven snow, hence your "read the last paragraph" - in which you try to insinuate that means that Mueller has already concluded NO AMERICAN AT ALL COLLUDED WITH THE RUSSIANS.

But then, when confronted, you piss backwards.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:18 pm 
Board Emeritus

THe comment was unnecessary but it was a republican as everyone involved at DOJ are, and they want to say things like Comey said way back when, attacking Hillary when he had no business attacking her or commenting.

Of course there are more indictments coming and there have ALREADY BEEN americans indicted for this.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:19 pm 
Board Emeritus

That really needs to be explained? It shots down all the LW nonsense about the election having been stolen and voting machines hacked and votes changed.

As for the election being stolen. Without the interference I doubt Trump would have won. So in that manner a person could say it was stolen. But, it was not stolen in the manner many on the left claim.

No, glen, it does NOTHING of the sort. It doesn't shoot down anything. Because people have already plead guilty in colluding with the Russians.

It simply means that Mueller is building a case with several moving pieces. That there aren't any allegations in this set of indictments doesn't mean there aren't allegations in other indictments. George Papadopoulos has already pled guilty in dealing with the Russians.

So, glen, keep wishing it away.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:23 pm 
Board Emeritus

No, glen, it does NOTHING of the sort. It doesn't shoot down anything. Because people have already plead guilty in colluding with the Russians.

It simply means that Mueller is building a case with several moving pieces. That there aren't any allegations in this set of indictments doesn't mean there aren't allegations in other indictments. George Papadopoulos has already pled guilty in dealing with the Russians.

So, glen, keep wishing it away.

I just posted that our officials are saying it is HAPPENING AGAIN and rump and GOP are purposely not stopping it and are in fact helping them. We are PAST arguing about it we are UNDER ATTACK

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:25 pm 
Board Emeritus

iMAGINE the DOJ indicting Russians for helping the DEMOCRATS how many House and Senate investigations would start immediately

LOL

so funny, such filthy fucking piles of garbage hypocrites

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:34 pm 
Board Emeritus

No one suggests voting machines were hacked and votes were stolen. WTF are you talking about? There might be some folks flogging that but that's not what this is about.

This is about a foreign adversary interfering in the 2016 election through funding, using powerful analytics and stolen voter rolls to pin point targets, and spread shit loads of fake news and propaganda over social media. It's about Russia hacking both the RNC and DNC and stealing information.

That's what this is about. That is an act of war.

Can you please start actually researching what's happening instead of constantly arguing from complete ignorance?

This is just ANOTHER INDICTMENT OF MANY. With more to come. This particular one on Russian Intelligence Officals.

And this is just you, once again, trying to defend instead of owning up to reality.

Here's what we got so far

* 79 criminal charges against
* 20 people and
* 3 companies with
* 5 guilty pleas and
* 1 individual sentenced

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:39 pm 
Board Emeritus

No one suggests voting machines were hacked and votes were stolen. WTF are you talking about? There might be some folks flogging that but that's not what this is about.

This is about a foreign adversary interfering in the 2016 election through funding, using powerful analytics and stolen voter rolls to pin point targets, and spread shit loads of fake news and propaganda over social media. It's about Russia hacking both the RNC and DNC and stealing information.

That's what this is about. That is an act of war.

Can you please start actually researching what's happening instead of constantly arguing from complete ignorance?

This is just ANOTHER INDICTMENT OF MANY. With more to come. This particular one on Russian Intelligence Officals.

And this is just you, once again, trying to defend instead of owning up to reality.

Here's what we got so far

* 79 criminal charges against
* 20 people and
* 3 companies with
* 5 guilty pleas and
* 1 individual sentenced

I have said many times that when the Mueller investigation is over I will believe and endorse every word of it. Because I believe Mueller is above reproach. So far not one lefty has allowed themselves to say the same thing.

When the investigation is over and report is written, if it does not incriminate Trump if it does not say what people here want it to say. Close to every lefty will badmouth Mueller and call the report tainted and false.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:42 pm 
Board Emeritus

I have said many times that when the Mueller investigation is over I will believe and endorse every word of it. Because I believe Mueller is above reproach. So far not one lefty has allowed themselves to say the same thing.

When the investigation is over and report is written, if it does not incriminate Trump if it does not say what people here want it to say. Close to every lefty will badmouth Mueller and call the report tainted and false.

Then WHY is the last paragraph of today's statement important?

I think you will join Trump in his attacks upon Mueller. I mean, he had an FBI agent that sent texts to his girlfriend, right? Doesn't that mean that the entire thing is a witch hunt? Well?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:49 pm 
Board Emeritus

Nah, with all the information out there, given, all the indictments, plea deals and arrests, you keep wanting to wish it away, like GOU says.

You don't live in reality.

It's also extremely tiresome that you label this a partisan issue. The entire Witch Hunt thing is Trumpism, and you buy into it.

This isn't left versus right. This is about country.

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:53 pm 
Board Emeritus

Let me repeat. Especially after today's indictments, Trump has no business meeting Putin.

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:09 pm 
Board Emeritus

Nah, with all the information out there, given, all the indictments, plea deals and arrests, you keep wanting to wish it away, like GOU says.

You don't live in reality.

It's also extremely tiresome that you label this a partisan issue. The entire Witch Hunt thing is Trumpism, and you buy into it.

This isn't left versus right. This is about country.

So when the Mueller investigation is over are you going to believe and endorse it as being factual and truthful even if it does not support your current beliefs?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

So when the Mueller investigation is over are you going to believe and endorse it as being factual and truthful even if it does not support your current beliefs?

What are YOU going to do? You've already decided that Trump is as innocent as the driven snow, and you KNOW that Mueller is going to give Trump a clean bill of innocence.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:23 pm 
Board Emeritus

What are YOU going to do? You've already decided that Trump is as innocent as the driven snow, and you KNOW that Mueller is going to give Trump a clean bill of innocence.

You just lie with impunity saying whatever suits you as it suits you. For God only knows how many times.

BASED ON WHAT WE KNOW TODAY, BASED ON WHAT WE KNOW TODAY one more time BASED ON WHAT WE KNOW TODAY. I do not believe that Trump or the Republican Party directly coordinated or colluded with the Russians. I do believe that members of his election team surely did and did so for political and personal gain.

Now what is so hard to understand about the words BASED ON WHAT WE KNOW TODAY? Which of course means if Mueller turns up evidence to the contrary my opinion will change as the facts change.

Now if Mueller doesn't turn up evidence that Trump personally colluded will your opinion change? Seeing how you have him guilty of everything under the sun. No need for a trial of investigation. Other than of course a "fair trial" where he is found guilty.

One more time;

BASED ON WHAT WE KNOW TODAY which is 180 degrees different from the lie you keep repeating.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:26 pm 
Policy Wonk

Read the last paragraph

That last paragraph applies only to these 12 particular indictments, not the entire investigation.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:35 pm 
Board Emeritus

You just lie with impunity saying whatever suits you as it suits you. For God only knows how many times.

BASED ON WHAT WE KNOW TODAY, BASED ON WHAT WE KNOW TODAY one more time BASED ON WHAT WE KNOW TODAY. I do not believe that Trump or the Republican Party directly coordinated or colluded with the Russians. I do believe that members of his election team surely did and did so for political and personal gain.

Now what is so hard to understand about the words BASED ON WHAT WE KNOW TODAY? Which of course means if Mueller turns up evidence to the contrary my opinion will change as the facts change.

Now if Mueller doesn't turn up evidence that Trump personally colluded will your opinion change? Seeing how you have him guilty of everything under the sun. No need for a trial of investigation. Other than of course a "fair trial" where he is found guilty.

One more time;

BASED ON WHAT WE KNOW TODAY which is 180 degrees different from the lie you keep repeating.

BASED ON WHAT WE KNOW TODAY is that Trump asked the Russians to hack his opponent's computer systems.

But hey, that's okay, right? Perfectly normal.