RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:06 pm 
Policy Wonk

Terrible thing to say. You might not like people around here, but saying something like this to a vet is pretty damned shameful.

You remind me of that dentist we had around here who went after another poster's Valor. I think her name was Jo Mac.

Jo was famous for talking about her Father's and her Brothers's War Stories, as if by telling the stories they would some how imbue her with their courage under combat.

Jo was also big on Anchor Babies......like the Rich Russian Women who come to this country to have children....giving the babies dual citizenship.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:13 pm 
Policy Wonk

That's the thing, marindem. Trump has shown that the right has no actual political beliefs. Anti-communist? Anti-KGB? Not any more! Working with allies? Nope, THEY are now the enemy. Now tariffs and trade protectionism is the Republican way! Law and order? Nope, the Constitution and rule of law no longer matter, and it's good to attack the FBI and Justice Department. And defense? Now to Republicans, our intelligence agencies are the enemy!

Republicans, including glen have totally abandoned whatever principals they might have had when they threw their blind support to the Trator 45.

glen says that the Ronnie God would never have accepted Russian Assistance/Collusion/Interference in his Presidential Election. Which is no doubt true.

glen is willfully choosing to ignore Russian Assistance/Collusion/Interference in the 2016 Election. He defends the Traitor 45 every chance he gets.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:12 pm 
Board Emeritus

You fought for your country, really? I thought you said you were a Vietnam Vet. I guess it comes down to how a person defines fighting for their country.

Fucking weasel.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:17 pm 
Board Emeritus

^can't get much more ahistorical than this.

a. "Under Reagan" was also before Glasnost and Perestroika
b. "Under Reagan" coincides with that thing called the Cold War
c. The world did not have "the internet" or "social media" yet, "Under Reagan"
d. Putin was a KGB guy at the time

And...under Reagan we had the voodoo reaganomics ass fucking every working man, just like glen...too stupid and unconscious to realize when they're being buttfucked by their ideological hero. And to moronically proud to admit it even now as it happens to them all over again.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:39 pm 
Board Emeritus

You fought for your country, really? I thought you said you were a Vietnam Vet. I guess it comes down to how a person defines fighting for their country. Fighting to save your country as my dad did in WWII and again in Korea to a lessor extent. Vs fighting for your country because you were drafted into a politically motivated war. I believe it would be more correct to say you served your country. To say you fought for your country implies you helped save it from an enemy.

Ive know quite a few WWII vets. Uncles, neighbors, parents of friends, my father-in-law. Most of them never heard a shot fired in anger, much less actually saw combat, or who knew they actually killed somebody. Whether or not anybody actually saw any action doesn't mean shit. The only thing that matters is that one took the oath...take it and you're putting yourself on the line to actually see action.

One WWII vet I remember in particular was a friend's dad who as a navigator on heavy bombers, Liberators and later on a B-17 crew. The 25 max missions rule was bullshit. If a crew member switched crews due to covering for somebody who was ill or injured they could fly way more than 25 missions. My friend's dad flew on 34 heavy bomber missions before he was finally transferred to support duty. The experience fucked him up. He struggled with PTSD all the rest of his life, although of course, nobody called it that.

The thing about this fucked up post is that if glen's father was alive and heard glen talking like this, he would probably be more pissed off about it than any of us. Because glen deserves to be slapped silly for this shit by somebody. WWII vets didn't take kindly to anybody...particularly those who never served, having anything to say about anybody who served during wartime. Any time, during any war, whether they volunteered, or were drafted, or were given the option of volunteering by a criminal court judge rather than going to prison...which happened more than people realise during the Vietnam years.

Your old man wouldn't be please with this bullshit, glen. You fucking know it...and I find it difficult to believe you would spew bullshit like this when your old man was a WWII vet. Then again, maybe I don't.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:42 pm 
Board Emeritus

Ive know quite a few WWII vets. Uncles, neighbors, parents of friends, my father-in-law. Most of them never heard a shot fired in anger, much less actually saw combat, or who knew they actually killed somebody. Whether or not anybody actually saw any action doesn't mean shit. The only thing that matters is that one took the oath...take it and you're putting yourself on the line to actually see action.

One WWII vet I remember in particular was a friend's dad who as a navigator on heavy bombers, Liberators and later on a B-17 crew. The 25 max missions rule was bullshit. If a crew member switched crews due to covering for somebody who was ill or injured they could fly way more than 25 missions. My friend's dad flew on 34 heavy bomber missions before he was finally transferred to support duty. The experience fucked him up. He struggled with PTSD all the rest of his life, although of course, nobody called it that.

The thing about this fucked up post is that if glen's father was alive and heard glen talking like this, he would probably be more pissed off about it than any of us. Because glen deserves to be slapped silly for this shit by somebody. WWII vets didn't take kindly to anybody...particularly those who never served, having anything to say about anybody who served during wartime. Any time, during any war, whether they volunteered, or were drafted, or were given the option of volunteering by a criminal court judge rather than going to prison...which happened more than people realise during the Vietnam years.

Your old man wouldn't be please with this bullshit, glen. You fucking know it...and I find it difficult to believe you would spew bullshit like this when your old man was a WWII vet. Then again, maybe I don't.

How many deferments did you receive?

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:47 pm 
Board Emeritus

Jo was famous for talking about her Father's and her Brothers's War Stories, as if by telling the stories they would some how imbue her with their courage under combat.

Jo was also big on Anchor Babies......like the Rich Russian Women who come to this country to have children....giving the babies dual citizenship.

Jo Mac was the person who was banned for questioning the other members claim of valor. When that other member passed away it turned out that JoMac was correct and the member in question was claiming to have received medals he never did.

"within weeks of being rid of the likes of you, rid of every fucking one of you,we would begin to see what kind of country this ought to be" Ike Bana 6/14/18

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:56 pm 
Board Emeritus

Jo Mac was the person who was banned for questioning the other members claim of valor. When that other member passed away it turned out that JoMac was correct and the member in question was claiming to have received medals he never did.

Interesting. I never heard anything about that. I can't remember the poster's name, only that he came for Oregon and had his own business. Where did you get the information that he was lying?

Edit: Mac I think.

Last edited by Drak on Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:59 pm 
Board Emeritus

I went through 6 pages of her posts and only found one reference to anchor babies and that was from you. Maybe you have her confused with somebody else.

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&author_id=71

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3114&p=53702&hilit=+anchor+babies#p53702

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:07 pm 
Board Emeritus

I went through 6 pages of her posts and only found one reference to anchor babies and that was from you. Maybe you have her confused with somebody else.

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&author_id=71

She posted a lot of the Ed Shultz board and was only here for a short time. Searching her history in here doesn't really mean anything.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:08 pm 
Board Emeritus

You fought for your country, really? I thought you said you were a Vietnam Vet. I guess it comes down to how a person defines fighting for their country. Fighting to save your country as my dad did in WWII and again in Korea to a lessor extent. Vs fighting for your country because you were drafted into a politically motivated war. I believe it would be more correct to say you served your country. To say you fought for your country implies you helped save it from an enemy.

You know man, this is a really f'ed thing to say. I'm antiwar, and "critical of the military" or whatever, but I also could not have joined the military thanks to social conservative measures such as Don't Ask Don't Tell, passed after my personal coming out.

My father was a Korean War vet with the double PTSD of not just "seeing action," but also as one of the early groups of guys to desegregate our Navy after EO 9981.

Two of his brothers fought in WW2 in segregated units with white-only officers, and with NO chance of rising in rank while fighting a g.d. war. They came back home to the same f'ed up jim crow white backlash culture they left.

You should be more careful about who you wave your fingers at regarding valor. I don't see where my father's valor is any less than his brothers or marinedem's or Ike's as opposed to your father's. (Who I'm guessing was not restricted from rising in rank due to race, unlike my uncles.) Easy for us to sit and judge, never having served. For various reasons, I guess. :problem:

Stop calling the cops on us.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:49 pm 
Policy Wonk

I should mention glen, that my Dad did serve during Korea, but had stateside duty. From what I gather he was a receiving Officer for Men and Woman Killed In Action. Kind of like Graves Registration.

He hated WWII and I know he hated Korea.

He never forgave me for serving in Viet Nam, not for going into the Army (I enlisted). He said he could have gotten sent to Europe (don't know if that was true, I do know he had friends at the White House and the Pentagon).

I served. glen's comments are beneath contempt, especially considering how he speaks of his Father's Service.

glen is disrespecting his Father with defending and support 45. A 5-Deferment Draft Dodger during Viet Nam.

glen, who loves to call members of this forum "Communist" supports 45 after that Fascist Shit Stain saluted a North Korean Communist General.

glen is really hypocrite on this, but then again glen takes be a hypocrite to new level anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:54 pm 
Board Emeritus

How many deferments did you receive?

Not that it's any of your fucking business, but I had a 2S student deferment before I enlisted on the Marine Corps in 1969. And the following year, the first year of the draft lottery, my birthday came up #302. I would have never been drafted.

So...I had a deferment and I had it for 4 years...so fucking what?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:26 pm 
Board Emeritus

Dunno, the 33,000 or so casualties of Vietnam seem just as dead as the ones from WWII. At the time, the propaganda seemed to be that if people didn't die to "stop" communists in Indochina, the next war would be in Hawaii or San Francisco. I wouldn't want to be the one who tries to break it to a Nam veteran that they didn't fight for their country.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:00 pm 
Policy Wonk

She posted a lot of the Ed Shultz board and was only here for a short time. Searching her history in here doesn't really mean anything.

I was about to say the same thing. Jo's go to complaint was "Anchor Babies". She posted about them on ESSB many times.

The Irony is that there are Rich Russian Pregnant Russian flocking to the U.S. to have their babies. There by gaining dual Russian/American Citizenship.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:17 pm 
Policy Wonk

Not that it's any of your fucking business, but I had a 2S student deferment before I enlisted on the Marine Corps in 1969. And the following year, the first year of the draft lottery, my birthday came up #302. I would have never been drafted.

So...I had a deferment and I had it for 4 years...so fucking what?

Because your A Goddamn Democrat who received a Goddamn Deferment Goddammit. 45 received 5-Seperate Deferments for Bone Fuck Spurs. He never served a day of miserable fucked up life in Uniform.

45 Attacks Gold Star Families (Twice). He shits on the memory of the Memory of the Milliions of Americans, Men and Women, Rich and Poor who fought for and died for the this country. When it comes to dying for this country, Americans are color blind. White, Black, Native American, Asian-American, Hispanic-American, Pacific-Islander-American. But when the time came for glen, there was not enough in it for him. He tries to use his Father's Service as an example of Patriotism. Which in my opinion is disgusting.

My Dad served in WWII (Pacific Area of Operatioins) and during Korea, stateside.

He did not talk about and I only found out after his death what he did and he was a No Shit Hero.

In fact glen, you soul less lying piece of shit. I have a copy of the promotion order signed by none other than Joseph A. "Vinegar Joe" Stillwell that made my Dad a Second Lieutenant. I also have his ribbons, including Bronze Star with "V" for Valor and Two Purple Hearts.

Fuck YOU btw. Fuck YOU and Your Draft Dodging POS Russian Supported President.

You want to question my service, Oh glen do you want to play dozens, well the dozens be game, and I kick dead square in you lazy fat pimpled truckers ass it ain't gonna a shame.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:22 pm 
Board Emeritus

Yeh...cadet "Bone Spurs" Trump and cadet "Ass Cyst" Limbaugh. To peas in a rotren pod.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:40 am 
Policy Wonk

It's time for Glen to apologize. What an awful person to say that about a marine who actually served. Since when do we use the specific conflict to determine heroism?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:21 am 
Board Emeritus

The premise that our country is in danger or peril or that our form of Gov't is about to end because Trump is President is just more tin foil hat nonsense.

You're such a fool...such an easy mark for Republicans patting you on your back with one hand and picking your pocket with the other.

Babies in cages were no ‘mistake’ by Trump but test-marketing for barbarism

And if you want to make an effort to learn something and not be such a fucking ignoramus, there's always history...

You won't read any of it, of course, but I tried.

And of course he won't go away so we will have what glen hope's is another 30 months of Trump and his supporters in the Congress, attacking our allies and embracing murderous dictators the world over. Stupid easy mark.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:26 am 
Policy Wonk

It's time for Glen to apologize. What an awful person to say that about a marine who actually served. Since when do we use the specific conflict to determine heroism?

That will never happen, glen is to much a coward to admit that he was wrong.

There was a time when you could talk with glen, but after Romney went down in flames he became more and more intolerant.

But when 45 became the illegtimate President, glen became a full blown lemming. glen would rather have a Russian Supported Republican in the Oval Office than duly elected Democrat. glen puts his party ahead of his country.

Since 45 can attack former Prisoner of War John McCain and malign Gold Star Families (Twice), glen figures can attack Ike and other Veterans who actually served. glen defends a Draft Dodger.

glen is a hypocrite and he needs to understand that he has no credibility.