RadioFreeLiberal.com

Smart Voices, Be Heard
It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:57 pm 
Policy Wonk

My first dog died in 2000. That was Bill's fault. My second dog dies in 2013. It was Hillary's fault because she let that black man become president.

My male cat died in 2004, I blame bush43. My older female cat died in 2012, I blame Romney. The younger female cat died in 2015, I blame 45.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:40 am 
Board Emeritus

My male cat died in 2004, I blame bush43. My older female cat died in 2012, I blame Romney. The younger female cat died in 2015, I blame 45.

Well, this thread being what it is I had to blame Bill and Hillary. But I certainly understand your blaming who you did. ;) :D

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:46 pm 
Board Emeritus

My first dog died in 2000. That was Bill's fault. My second dog dies in 2013. It was Hillary's fault because she let that black man become president.

My hemorrhoids are Obama's fault.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:55 pm 
Policy Wonk

glen attacks my service, but uses his Father's Valor, thinking it gives him something. Now glen has no problem defending and supporting the Traitor 45 saluting a North Korean Communist General.....but 45 is lying Republican and glen has that in common with 45.

Glenfs posted about the Left's War On Women. Glenfs posted this after the Cosby Verdict "Gloria Allred is a media hound and an asshole. The most dangerous place to be is inbetween her and a microphone or camera". 04/27/2018.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:03 pm 
Board Emeritus

My hemorrhoids are Obama's fault.

No shit?

"No one is so foolish as to choose war over peace. In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons." - Herodotus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:03 pm 
Board Emeritus

Obviously all you get for free from Dad's valor is an example. Gotta earn that one, which you did. And yes, if you use the loose description of treason that most Americans think is the valid one, we have abundant evidence from several incidents now that we have a Traitor-In-Chief.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:10 pm 
Board Emeritus

Hillary's fault.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:25 pm 
Board Emeritus

A certain member of this forum is forever injecting Bill Clinton and his blow job or HRC and her emails and BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! into whatever discussion is going on in a vain and lame attempt to deflect/derail/misdirect/redirect the thread away from the subject that OP intended.

This same certain member has in the past been encourged to create his thread about the many crimes (some real but most imagined) of Bill Clinton and HRC. That certain member never does this because he is too much a damn coward.

Well here it is. Take all that pent-up frustration over Bill Clinton and his blow job, HRC and her child sex slaves, her emails and of course BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

But be warned, whatever lies you will post will be easily proven as such. But never let it be said that said that a lying Con never let the truth get in the lies that Con will want to tell.

Have at it.

Let The Games Begin.

:rw) Gotta give it to you this time MD, this is funny...but oddly necessary :rw)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:30 pm 
Board Emeritus

One clear thing on this thread is don't let bird or marindem take care of your pets. Your pets will die and they'll blame it on someone else. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:50 pm 
Board Emeritus

One clear thing on this thread is don't let bird or marindem take care of your pets. Your pets will die and they'll blame it on someone else. :lol:

also funny :rw)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:07 pm 
Board Emeritus

glen attacks my service, but uses his Father's Valor, thinking it gives him something.

And here we have classic evidence of why glen has lost any meager credibility he might once have had...

Glen impugns your service, and I'm sure mine as well because neither of us ever took any fire. But...he will applaud Bush 43's reservist flyboy service for 8 fucking years.

Glen...you are completely lacking cred.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:31 pm 
Board Emeritus

I represent that remark.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:33 pm 
Board Emeritus

Hillary's fault.

I dunno. The black guy "claimed" he was from Hawaii. He could have caused it while he was there. Allegedly there. ;) :D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:35 pm 
Board Emeritus

And here we have classic evidence of why glen has lost any meager credibility he might once have had...

Glen impugns your service, and I'm sure mine as well because neither of us ever took any fire. But...he will applaud Bush 43's reservist flyboy service for 8 fucking years.

Glen...you are completely lacking cred.

What? You both served in Vietnam, right? During the war, right?

Not that it matters but you are both combat veterans.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:14 pm 
Policy Wonk

I resemble that remark.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:38 pm 
Board Emeritus

What? You both served in Vietnam, right? During the war, right?

Not that it matters but you are both combat veterans.

I do not have a Vietnam service ribbon. I'm what's known as a "Vietnam-era vet." Although I believe the US Government refers to all personnel who were served at least 180 days of active duty time (in country or not) between August 5, 1964 and May 7, 1975 as "Vietnam-era vets." But vets only call the people who actually spent time "in country" as "Vietnam Vets."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:50 pm 
Board Emeritus

I do not have a Vietnam service ribbon. I'm what's known as a "Vietnam-era vet." Although I believe the US Government refers to all personnel who were served at least 180 days of active duty time (in country or not) between August 5, 1964 and May 7, 1975 as "Vietnam-era vets." But vets only call the people who actually spent time "in country" as "Vietnam Vets."

Anyone willing to put on a uniform DURING that war is a veteran of that war.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:56 pm 
Policy Wonk

So what if this happened six years before Bill was born? Still his and Hillary's fault.

Attachments:
TacomaNarrowsBridgeCollapse_in_color.jpg
TacomaNarrowsBridgeCollapse_in_color.jpg [ 56.08 KiB | Viewed 119 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:00 pm 
Board Emeritus

I believe the only casualty of the destruction of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge was a dog that some asshole left in his car stuck on the bridge. WTF???

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:16 am 
Board Emeritus

Bumped.

Glen is once again trolling and inserting Clinton into threads attempting to derail, so I'm bumping this for him to talk about the Clintons in an appropriate thread.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:23 am 
Board Emeritus

Location: Treasure Coast, Florida & Fairfield County, Connecticut
[BBvideo 425,350]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diMp241gAcw[/BBvideo]

hows this?

:arrow: Phil, take the "s" off the end of "https" and the video will post. :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:24 am 
Policy Wonk

If this callout thread is about me you are once again and as usual lying. As I never said anything negative about Benghazi. Beyond it could have been handled better. Along with no President is correct all the time and all have had a situation like Benghazi. Sorry to disapoint you as this lying callout thread had such potential.

Is YOUR NAME MENTIONED AT ALL IN THE OPENING STATEMENT GLEN?

Feeling put upon...like I fucking care.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:30 am 
Policy Wonk

Members should be aware that in another thread that had nothing to do with Bill Clinton, glen pulled out his I blame Bill rant.

When glen has no argument left to make he will blame Bill Clinton, HRC and/or Barack Obama.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:32 am 
Board Emeritus

Members should be aware that in another thread that had nothing to do with Bill Clinton, glen pulled out his I blame Bill rant.

When glen has no argument left to make he will blame Bill Clinton, HRC and/or Barack Obama.

That's why I bumped this thread.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:59 am 
Policy Wonk

Has anyone noticed that the one thread this member could use to blame Bill & Hillary, and instead of using he is attempting one his famous derailing/hijackong/misdirecting on the other thread.

No glen, use this thread you lame and worn out attempts to blame the Clinton's, that why I created the damn thing.